Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SKELR] SkeletonRevive - Masternodes Swap  (Read 30548 times)
cuboidmoment

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:54:48 AM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
paymentsvenomed

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
SkeletonRevive (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Hello, could you provide us with more detailed info, it look like there are still lack of information on the first post, many content that should be present still not available at the moment. Please complete all the details. Thank you.
the thread will be updated tonight
hesdeadjim

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:20 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:50:22 AM by hesdeadjim

What are you doing to my coin?

This coin is still active, being mined and being traded on nova.

Not to mention that it already has a solid wallet that never gave me an ounce of trouble.

Did it ever occur to you to try to contact the dev of a coin before you just decide to hijack it?

WTF?

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
SkeletonRevive (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:17:07 PM

Not to mention that it already has a solid wallet that never gave me an ounce of trouble.

Did it ever occur to you to try to contact the dev of a coin before you just decide to hijack it?

WTF?

The dev was last active April 20, 2017, 10:02:31 PM
You also took over this coin and i dont see you doing anything for it

CryptoCypherCoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

Developer at TheCryptoChat

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:21:11 PM

WTF?

that's because you didn't take the time to research

just launch your coin, leave skeleton alone and everyone will be happy

kaptkrunch

Activity: 157
Merit: 150

Cryptoinfo.net Community Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

Back away from the bones!

graveyard1987

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:26:47 PM

you always need to do your research, cant just pick up a coin and say its dead, first need to know whats happening with it Smiley its in very capable hands with hesdeadjim
SkeletonRevive (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

WTF?

that's because you didn't take the time to research

just launch your coin, leave skeleton alone and everyone will be happy
i did take time to research and i didnt found anything being done for the coin, also almost 0 activity in old thread and the "new dev" didnt even bothered to even make new ann, he can bring all his friends from thecryptochat to bash here but this swap is still happening!
since you did so much research on this coin and the new dev, did he even tried to get it on some other exchange than the almost dead novaexchange? yobit at least or maybe coinexchange?
hesdeadjim

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:28:04 PM

i did take time to research and i didnt found anything being done for the coin, also almost 0 activity in old thread and the "new dev" didnt even bothered to even make new ann, he can bring all his friends from thecryptochat to bash here but this swap is still happening!
since you did so much research on this coin and the new dev, did he even tried to get it on some other exchange than the almost dead novaexchange? yobit at least or maybe coinexchange?

I don't think you researched this coin at all lol. Let me explain a few things.

01 - When i can across this coin it was abandoned and in danger of being de-listed at nova exchange. There were no working nodes, so no one was able to mine or move the coin. I pm'ed the original dev to see if he/she had any intentions of continuing to develop this coin, and then I waited 2 weeks for a response in case the dev was on vacation, had taken ill, etc. I also contacted Nova and asked if they would hold off on the deslisting and I also pm'd every user in the thread to let them know what was happening, in case anyone had a problem.

YOU DID NONE OF THIS.

02 - Since I got no response from the dev and the users were ok with it, I took the coin over. I not only put a node up and stop it from being delisted, but I also got it put up on one of the best mining pool that I know of. as far as a new ann goes, i didn't see the need right now. I have other plans that quite frankly are none of your business.

And by the way, when I took this coin over in June of 2017, Nova was (and still is) a thriving exchange. they only recently announced that they were going to close temporarily while they change ownership, and that happens in April of next year. So an almost dead exchange, it ain't.

03 - Last but not least, I still can't figure out where people like you get off. There are literally 1000+ dead abandoned coins out there and many of them still have viable blockchains that could be put back in service for your swap very easily at the cost of a node, and the bagholders would be most grateful. Instead you pick a working coin with a working dev.

Not to mention having the audacity to tell me that you don't think i am doing enough for the coin. Well who the hell are you? If you passed by my house and didn't think my car was clean enough, would you take that too? Where do you get off telling anyone anything about anything?

You would have been better off starting the ATCC Revival thread. Now there's some people that could uses a swap.

Awesome New Exchange  -  http://www.cryproquo.com/addcoin.html  -  Awesome New Exchange
Put  -  Referred By hesdeadjim  -  In The Box Marked Additional Notes And Receive 1/2 Off Listing Fees From 07/01/18  -  07/07/18
SkeletonRevive (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:54:08 AM

I don't think you researched this coin at all lol. Let me explain a few things.

01 - When i can across this coin it was abandoned and in danger of being de-listed at nova exchange. There were no working nodes, so no one was able to mine or move the coin. I pm'ed the original dev to see if he/she had any intentions of continuing to develop this coin, and then I waited 2 weeks for a response in case the dev was on vacation, had taken ill, etc. I also contacted Nova and asked if they would hold off on the deslisting and I also pm'd every user in the thread to let them know what was happening, in case anyone had a problem.

YOU DID NONE OF THIS.

02 - Since I got no response from the dev and the users were ok with it, I took the coin over. I not only put a node up and stop it from being delisted, but I also got it put up on one of the best mining pool that I know of. as far as a new ann goes, i didn't see the need right now. I have other plans that quite frankly are none of your business.

And by the way, when I took this coin over in June of 2017, Nova was (and still is) a thriving exchange. they only recently announced that they were going to close temporarily while they change ownership, and that happens in April of next year. So an almost dead exchange, it ain't.

03 - Last but not least, I still can't figure out where people like you get off. There are literally 1000+ dead abandoned coins out there and many of them still have viable blockchains that could be put back in service for your swap very easily at the cost of a node, and the bagholders would be most grateful. Instead you pick a working coin with a working dev.

Not to mention having the audacity to tell me that you don't think i am doing enough for the coin. Well who the hell are you? If you passed by my house and didn't think my car was clean enough, would you take that too? Where do you get off telling anyone anything about anything?

You would have been better off starting the ATCC Revival thread. Now there's some people that could uses a swap.
the swap started 8 days ago and seems you needed that much time to react that you here, anyway it really wouldnt metter as the swap will continue, so far over 5.000.000 SKEL is swapped to SKELR.
hesdeadjim

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:59 AM

you do what you have to do lol

the coin will still go on

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:27:08 AM

the swap started 8 days ago and seems you needed that much time to react that you here, anyway it really wouldnt metter as the swap will continue, so far over 5.000.000 SKEL is swapped to SKELR.

Who are you to try and take this coin over and where are you having users send their real SKEL to? There are a lot of scammers out there who like to trick people into sending them their coins for something fake and this is what this seems like to me.

Are you a piece of shit scammer trying to steal coins? If not, then why did you try and take over an active coin with an active dev and try and get the users to switch to a new chain when the old one is just fine?
hesdeadjim

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:44:40 AM

That's a good point.

Where are the coins being sent to?

Are they being burned, or are you just selling them?

Where is the block explorer and the burn address so people can confirm that the coins are no longer on the market?

You claim that 5 million Skeleton coins have been swapped so far.

If you are keeping them for yourself that means that:

At Nova the current price is buy at 10 sats and sell at 20 sats so lets split the difference and say 15 sats.

So 5 million coins at 15 sats is .75 BTC which equals 5,571.07 USD

And this is a 100% POS coin that is not listed anywhere yet?

This coin needs a little more transparency I think.

Also the original post never had a detailed rodamap lol.

Just this - “The coin for android games and profit sharing”

And this - We are busy with development and the reward structure will be based on a monthly basis on coins you hold in your wallet, coins need to be in the wallet for at least 45 days to qualify.

Not really much to go on.

gerome420

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

https://onlydoge.fans/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:57:01 AM

golly gee kids I think I'm gonna trust the Sr. Member and coin with a block exp pool and active dev... ARE YOU KIDDING NEWBIE DEV?

celobr32

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:00:27 AM

Welcome to Skeleton Revive

Skeleton Coin swapping to a new blockchain;
Including Master Nodes

Coin Details

30 000 coins needed for masternodes

Name: Skeleton Revive
Ticker: SkelR
Pos: 2.0
Staking: 1/3 PoS Miners / 2/3 to Masternode
Block time: 120 seconds
Maturity: 10 blocks
Stake min age:  4 hours
Stake max age: 30 days

This is a voluntary swap and the swap will be 1:1, the swap will run for the next 30 days.

Skeleton Coin currently trade on Nova Exchange and it is possible to buy coins on Nova if you want to participate in the swap and do not owe any coins now.

How to Swap

Please send a pm to me on bitcointalk, my username is SkeletonRevive.
Once I received your PM I will send you a message where you must send your Skeleton Coins (Skel) to swap.

Please confirm when you send Skeleton Coins and also include in the message your SkeletonRevive address.

It will also be possible to send coins directly from Nova Exchange if you bought coins there.

Wallets

Github

Windows

Links

Explorer

Twitter

Exchanges

Our aim is to revive the previous roadmap of Skeleton Coins and more detail will be posted soon.

Hello!

I send message for you for swap pm me!
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:04:12 AM

Why do not public all information about swap for all to know? I suspect the motivation for this coin swap. No one knows you are the coin dev, everyone should be careful.

celobr32

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:55:14 PM

Including Master Nodes

Coin Details

This is a voluntary swap and the swap will be 1:1, the swap will run for the next 30 days.

Skeleton Coin currently trade on Nova Exchange and it is possible to buy coins on Nova if you want to participate in the swap and do not owe any coins now.

How to Swap

Once I received your PM I will send you a message where you must send your Skeleton Coins (Skel) to swap.

Please confirm when you send Skeleton Coins and also include in the message your SkeletonRevive address.

It will also be possible to send coins directly from Nova Exchange if you bought coins there.

Wallets

Github

Windows

Links

Explorer

Twitter

Exchanges

Our aim is to revive the previous roadmap of Skeleton Coins and more detail will be posted soon.

Hello!

I already sent it to you while waiting for SKELR thanks a lot dev!
celobr32

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:00:51 PM

Including Master Nodes

Coin Details

How to Swap

Wallets

Github

Windows

Links

Explorer

Twitter

Exchanges

Dev?

Where are the coins Huh
celobr32

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

Including Master Nodes

Coin Details

How to Swap

Wallets

Github

Windows

Links

Explorer

Twitter

Exchanges

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: