Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
ismart1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 127

Make a difference, make it better.

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:54:14 PM

That bitcoin can decentralize jobs and helps a lot of people have earnigs that once was not possible is completely truthfull, but syaing that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment is just utopic becuase bitcoin does not create all sorts of jobs, neither is a plant factory or a production chain that could put poeple to work. Of course, the decentralization of a lot of different activities find a base in the blockchain and can bring a lot of people to the productive realm but definitely not erase unemployment.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

Wow, claiming bitcoin will eliminate unemployment is a pretty bold statement.

Unfortunately, it is rather impossible to eliminate unemployment.
And, on top of that, you are assuming that bitcoin has a limitless future.
Although btc is here to stay, I hope you realize that it is here to stay as in for the next 10 to 15 years.
Blockchain technology, however, is definitely a permanent part of our globalized society now.
Eventually, something better will come along and replace it, but the idea of decentralized currencies will definitely never leave.

And that is just what it is, a decentralized currency.  Never meant to fix unemployment and just because you know a handful of traders doesn't mean
that it will ever be sustainable for the entire population.

I sometimes wonder what Satoshi Nakamoto would think if he saw where btc is today and where it will go?

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:39:08 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Yes it wil indeed eliminate unemployed because those unemployed will go all in through bitcoins which can give them salary like a real job. So they will no be called as unemployed anymore because they are gaining money through this and besides we can consider bitcoins as a online job, this is not just an investment but a job, with the help of this forum. Because this forum enables us to gain bitcoins and at the same time have an investment that is why a lotof unemployed are going all in in this because there are many ways to gain money in this. And also some workers quit their jobs just to go all in to this cryptocurrency.
The developed countries are also facing unemployment issues in their countries. No one country of the world can provide 100% employment facility to the masses even America and UK are still deficient to overcome unemployment issue. Bitcoin provides virtual business facility and no doubt that bitcoin is one of the most superior forum which can eliminate unemployment successfully across the world.

Countries based on high population are suffered badly with unemployment issues like China and India and we are seeing that mostly Chines and Indians are involved in bitcoin business because they have no jobs in their countries.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

It has a potential to do do and I believe that is currently happening because in my experience, many students are now learning and trying bitcoins and altcoins which could possibly mean that there are also unemployed individual trying it. Of course when unemployed, time is enough to invest for learning and trying bitcoins and altcoins. Which means that when they start earning and see that it could help them in there needs, unemployment rate would decrease greatly because the person itself would unconciously teach others like him before to earn money.
Bitcoins has incredible commitment in the disposal of the joblessness on the grounds that a large portion of the bitcoins clients are jobless and they are currently utilizing bitcoins to survive and now a days they are sufficiently winning cash that they don't have to do different employments since now a days the cost of bitcoins are expanding quickly and the jobless individuals are turning into the effective individual of the suavity that is the reason bitcoins base nearly dispensed with the joblessness from the entire world.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:32:38 AM

I don't think also that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment maybe it could help less a jobless but cannot less the unemployment rate. Due to bitcoin is not already accepted in our society so i think even I'm getting a good source of my income it doesn't considered that I'm less to unemployed people. But its what my opinion is, I respect what others has.

Yeah, eliminate is too strong of a word. Bitcoin can provide a living for people, but only if they use it correctly. All it really gives is additional opportunities, not much else.
azhar700

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:42:06 AM

it depends on each individual, there are still many countries with the limitations of technology and science. bitcoin will never help if those people do not have the slightest knowledge of the world of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. if a government supports bitcoin and creates an organization for its unemployed people, gives direction and lessons about bitcoin, maybe then bitcoin will be able to help.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Delarock

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:08:06 AM

Yes it can really readuce the unemployment rate like what I am doing right now,I am recruiting some of my friends to join this forum and have the bounty campaign.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:36:08 AM

Not like that, bitcoin is not able to eliminate unemployment but bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Why is that? Because by joining in this bitcoin forum then unemployment can get income that can be enjoyed directly profit.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:55:43 AM

Yes it is, Some of my co-workers stop working at the corporate world because its harder and they do not earn that much unlike on working at home with this bitcoins they earn more money in this way.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I think it can't solve unemployment entirely since we can't say for sure if bitcoins would last forever. Compared to a regular work, working at bitcoins would not give you an absolute lifetime source(assuming if bitcoin won't last after several years) and it can only serve as an aid or additional help financially. Maybe some can lift up from poverty but when we are talking about it on the long run and being employed then it will still be a problem.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:48:35 AM

I think it can't solve unemployment entirely since we can't say for sure if bitcoins would last forever. Compared to a regular work, working at bitcoins would not give you an absolute lifetime source(assuming if bitcoin won't last after several years) and it can only serve as an aid or additional help financially. Maybe some can lift up from poverty but when we are talking about it on the long run and being employed then it will still be a problem.

I think that is not true that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment but it can reduces the unemployment in a country. People with no permanent job is basically be benefited if they want to join in a pre-eaner in bitcoin.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:55:33 AM

maybe what you say is true where young people can make money with bitcoins to reduce unemployment in their country. but they need creativity and innovation to generate income that ordinary workers can gain or even exceed.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:03:57 AM

Many people think that making money online is impossible, but we can do it for Bitcoin. In contrast, Bitcoin helps many unemployed and often uses the internet to make money and view it as a stable occupation. I'm an example, I was drowning in online gaming and then I accidentally found the BitcoinConnect.org forum, where I could make money through signature campaigns. Thousands of people have been able to make a living using Bitcoin without any request, and we are grateful to Bitcoin and try to make it even better.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Well this ought to be true because it is certainly what is happening in my very own country. The good thing about bitcoin is it doesn't need a lot of requirements like educational attainment, just a good credibility is enough.
pia19

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

I think unemployment is a national and personal problem. Its our responsibility to make ourselves ready and look for a job, and it's government's responsibility to provide opportunities for it's people. Yes, you earn in bitcoin but it doesn't mean that you don't have to work anymore because you'll never know when will it last. You can only do it for some extra money but don't depend on it solely.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

World population reached 7 Billon. The number of unemployed persons globally in 2017 is nearly 201 million and will do addition of 2.7 in 2018. Currencies are the economic tools, they are made for the smooth running of economies, and with their help we can reduce employment which helps to reduce poverty. Bitcoin helps you to earn extra income. You can work in bitcoin exchanges. You can start your business as minor. Bitcoin trading or mining creates additional employment. You can work in bitcoin signature campaign activity. You can also earn money by writing articles on bitcoin. But for that you must have sound knowledge of bitcoin currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonathaner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:22:15 PM

This idea is not good, bitcoin can only be regarded as value investing, can not be regarded as full time, if bitcoin investment has affected your life this is very bad.
TheGreatPython

Activity: 2548
Merit: 329

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

Bitcoin is really help for the people who hides for the job.bitcoin is the good for earning the money.we can do own business,bitcoin forum also good for earn bitcoins.
Bitcoin is for me as well the best way of the earning and the money of the bitcoin will increase more if you will have the fun and for sure with the time the bitcoin will increase all around the world and this will be the best for the future of the bitcoin and all the people will trust the bitcoin.

I can see how the bitcoin is growing and how the money is making the space for the new people to buy more bitcoin and have the valuable price of the bitcoin.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
Duelbits
███████████████████████████████████████████████    ████    ████    ████
████    ████    ████

THE MOST REWARDING CASINO
████    ████
███████████████    ████    ████
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
     +4,000     
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
  $500,000 
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
    $10,000   
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:08:32 PM

Yes it wil indeed eliminate unemployed because those unemployed will go all in through bitcoins which can give them salary like a real job. So they will no be called as unemployed anymore because they are gaining money through this and besides we can consider bitcoins as a online job, this is not just an investment but a job, with the help of this forum. Because this forum enables us to gain bitcoins and at the same time have an investment that is why a lotof unemployed are going all in in this because there are many ways to gain money in this. And also some workers quit their jobs just to go all in to this cryptocurrency.
Yes it’s true that bitcoin is playing a big role in economy of countries and it’s also true that bitcoin have reduces unemployment in many countries and specially in third world countries bitcoin is playing a very big role because now a days it’s very hard to find a job so bitcoin is providing a very good source of income for the people.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:28:57 AM

bitcoin has the power to decrease unemployment problem.firstly many people they can engage themselves in the bitcoin world and they can earn profit from it.in  addiition, by doing trading and mining, people can get profit.by this way i think bitcoin decreases the unemployment problem
Yes bitcoin help people to get rid of unemployment up to some extent.  Regular job is necessary but if a person is not having a proper and regular job then its good to be here on bitcoin and earn to meet the financial needs easily. It helps the person to secure the future and make the standard of their living good. All what needed is proper knowledge and guidance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: