Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
leisha

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:37:03 AM

No, bitcoin will not or cannot eliminate unemployment. As for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoining. In my country, you have to pay for internet just to access bitcoin unlike other countries that have free wifi everywhere. This is the reason why others don't try bitcoining, they have to pay for internet which is costly. They are too practical to just find a job than to spend for internet, because they can guarantee that in work they will receive payment in legal ways.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:03:37 AM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment as a whole but it can reduce it.
really bitcoin can only reduce it because using bitcoin requires technological tools that support and need a quota or pulse to access it, and I think not all unemployed are able to have it all but at least can reduce and give income or job for the unemployed and those who good thinking can used to make the fields of business and it's a very good opportunity .. but over time I think the development of bitcoin will get better for everyone or all circles and all depends on who use it, because they are obsessed with the benefits and benefits for those who use it ..
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:13:24 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

The introduction of the world of blockchain and Cryptocurrency has been helping with the issue of unemployment to some extent but I feel with the participation of the government and private sector collaboration, there can be a revolution and lots of unemployed persons can be absorbed into this programme and the problem of unemployment is being faced squarely on a larger scale. But with the way it is being done at the moment, just by individuals, the effect on unemployment status might not reflect on time.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:23:44 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a business. Business is a job. Job is an employment or an activity to get employed. When you are registered member of BTC means you are now belong in rate which is employed. In simplest word, it will increase the employment rate of your country. And also, it will be beneficial to your country because it may possibly increase the economic's rate.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:28:44 AM

I don't think bitcoin can elimimate unemployment. Bitcoin is not a replacement for a job. Bitcoim is just a support not a major job. It's just a minor support to your financial expenses because having a job is a responsibility.
It is because when you use bitcoin and join bounty campaign you can earn by posted your reply in a particular question in bitcoin forum, so if you dont have job you can use bitcoin to have income. Also it can eliminate jobless people when they try to use it, and can support you in finacial expenses.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Bitcoin can really do eliminate the unemployment rate of our country because you can always work at home and it will be easy for those people who did not even graduate college and get a degree, In this case more and more people will be turn in to bitcoins.

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:47:06 PM

Bitcoin cannot totally eliminate unemployment let's just say it can help people who are jobless or to the people who are unable to look for a job they just join Bitcoin post and when they rank up they can join campaigns and start earning for their daily needs.y
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

for a perpetrator of bitcoin cryptocurrency can be a livelihood that can provide profit as well as his salary in the company can even exceed the salary of an employee. so for bitcoin owners there is no term unemployment
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:05:48 PM

Me as a person am a beneficiary of bitcoin help to end unemployment, I graduated three years and have been jobless since then but ever since I was introduced to bitcoin and this great forum am able to settled my financial needs and at the same time am able to save some bitcoin in order to trade and earn my self some money.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

Bitcoin has really change the lives of many youngsters by making them employed in a certain way . Being a youngster myself i think its a really great platform to earn money sitting at your home. In my country the problem of unemployment is at a great extent, so introducing bitcoin platform can help people to earn a decent amount.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

First of let me say I'm sorry if i misunderstood the post when i answer it. I do not see bitcoin being able to end unemployment anywhere period. Now if you are trying to say that bitcoin can be used to eliminate poverty by giving free money to people by not working then that is not ending unemployment. That is just government assistance and the people are still unemployed but they now have some money due to welfare hand outs.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
solowise

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

But my question is that how can someone really make money with Bitcoin as you all said ibi have finding away to make money free from Bitcoin without no success, pls kindly explain possible ways to do this.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:17:59 PM

No, bitcoin will not or cannot eliminate unemployment. As for third world countries and developing countries, there are citizens that doesn't know and too hesitant to try bitcoining. In my country, you have to pay for internet just to access bitcoin unlike other countries that have free wifi everywhere. This is the reason why others don't try bitcoining, they have to pay for internet which is costly. They are too practical to just find a job than to spend for internet, because they can guarantee that in work they will receive payment in legal ways.
I do not think that bitcoin reduces unemployment.To reduce unemployment,there must be ample of job opportunities for the people.Bitcoin just provides ways to earn money.It does not secure someone's future.Bitcoin is not permanent like a job.I can agree on the fact that it can reduce poverty,but only upto a certain level as it requires internet connection which is not possible in every corner of the world.Bitcoin is being only used by the developed and developing nations but not by the underdeveloped nations.
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:56:42 PM

It does help solve unemployment but I see employment as a means to feed a growing investment like bitcoins. Bitcoins need a constant source of money for it to thrive like a common stock. However, I cannot see bitcoins as an immediate solution to unemployment because it needs money. It's good only if you have a job and money before bitcoins.
It is not necessary at all to have some capital before you start working with bitcoin. You simply need a laptop and internet connection to work with bitcoin. There are many methods of making bitcoin like you can join signature campaigns where they don’t demand any money from you. They only need skills. Besides this you can offer your services and get paid in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one which is used by all classes of society whether employed or unemployed.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:02:55 PM

Definitely! It will eliminate the number of unemployed person in a country. Bitcoin is a job so technically , oncw you enter the world of bitcoin you are now classifued as employed person. And that's the reason why I said that BTC can eliminate unemployment. And not only the unemployment it will also increase your economy because the more the employed person you have, the more that they can help you econony.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:02:20 AM

I think it can be as long as bitcoin opens a class for a learning program or an introduction about earnings via bitcoin ...
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

crypto is a great  opportunity for unemployment , but for that they must have work hard for getting knowledge , it is not easy , i think bitcoin will do great part to eliminate unemployment   
loinbat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:20:07 AM

I think Bitcoin is yet to change a lot of things in this world, but help the unemployment rate- that is a far-fetched pipe dream.
Neglected Person

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

Bitcoin actually lessen the number of unemployed citizens through it's consistent online job offer.  It even helps employed citizens too.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:33:15 AM

Well, in a way, Bitcoin is also able to help some people in terms of their financial freedom. But that is basically indirect because Bitcoin, when it was conceived, was generally for the sake of getting away from the banks and central powers. I would even go far as to claim that Satoshi Nakamoto did not consider Bitcoin to become some sort of an asset whose value will rise so high in so quick a time, so much so that people would no longer use it and its features. Right now, only a few percentage of Bitcoin owners are also actual users. That is certain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: