Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:01:45 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Yes bitcoin now is here offers an income to all unemployed who wants to have income. No age limit no discrimination, as long as you want to earn or make it as an extension income. As long as you know how to follow instructions you earn at bitcoin. So this bitcoin came as the solution to the world poverty.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:16:12 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Actually we are on the process we just make a move for it to happen. We should not always refer to what others can do but rather to start it from ourselves. What bitcoin makes interesting is that you can work on it whoever you are as long as you have the skills. They dont  have concern about your identity bit rather on what you can do to help them.
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:51:10 PM

unemployment  is very vast issue especially in developing countries and depends upon no. of factors such as population,lack of skills,etc. employment provide with regular job and salary it might be less but it still providing to sustain your life no matter how difficult it is to maintain on salary you get. bitcoin on other hand can provide with you extra income but for that you need access to internet , and to spend it now at most places you need a bank where you can deposit the converted amount from bitcoin into local fiat.bank also demands some balance to be maintained and different rules for different type of accounts are there, so what if person lacks minimum amount to maintain how is he going to spend them or maintain net services . what if a person who is unemployed lacks technical knowledge to operate computer or forum.,even if somehow know and can afford basic net there is no guarantee he will getting regular signature campaign also he can't afford to try gambling because of loss risk and even price of bitcoin fluctuates .so a lot many factors come into play when you really think about and it vary for different countries. bitcoin for now provides and little edge to people who can maintain their basic lifestyle along with some basic facilities.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
phpdev3

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:12:03 PM

Yes, I agree with it that, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because people can invest here and make money and be employed.
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:14:05 PM

Not all the unemployed can work in the field of bitcoin make money, only unemployed who understand the technology that can take advantage of bitcoin as a job. So although bitcoin can be used as a job, it will not eliminate unemployment.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:16:36 PM

There must be an effort put in by anybody for him or her to achieve anything in life. Yes Bitcoin will end unemployment but you must learn how to earn it. It is either you learn how to trade or you learn how to support project in ICO as a bounty hunter for you to earn and end your unemployment status.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:22:47 PM

Bitcoin can eliminate the problem of unemployment because it can be used by people as a way to earn money. People who are not able to find a job may use it to earn some money so they can manage there expenses.More attention among people and more support by goverment is required because working with Bitcoin is still not considered as a named proffession like a regular job in some countries .Otherwise it can eliminate unemployment definitely .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:24:28 PM

Bitcoin can eliminate the problem of unemployment because it can be used by people as a way to earn money. People who are not able to find a job may use it to earn some money so they can manage there expenses.More attention among people and more support by goverment is required because working with Bitcoin is still not considered as a named proffession like a regular job in some countries .Otherwise it can eliminate unemployment definitely .

It can't eliminate this issue, because the structure of bitcoin doesn't allow this. It became a rich asset for rich people. Regular people are facing difficulty in having employments nowadays even bitcoin.
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:41:40 PM

Yes it is helping mostly those people which are active on social media sites specially for the promotional work of the companies and the products created by them and it is very much profitable and Its a very good news for investors. So be a part of it.

MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:07:05 AM

Maximum countries have unemployment problem.to use bitcoin many of solve own proverty.,and earn money,also solve unemployment problem.
gladydark

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:22:18 AM

It's sure that bitcoin and encrypted money can reduce employers, but I don't think it can completely eliminate employment. Whether everyone is able to find a good job is related to himself, and a person of diligence, honesty, and team spirit is popular everywhere.
jesiccacone

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:03:46 AM

Probably the right word is bitcoin reducing unemployment rather than eliminating unemployment. Because every person / unemployed does not necessarily understand the bitcoin world, what is the benefit, what is its usefulness, and how it works.
so I think unemployed who have knowledge that can play / work in the field of bitcoin.
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

Bitcoin is a good source of income especially now because in our new generation more people use internet and bitcoin is one good source of income that can use internet. There are many unemployed not only in our country but i think in many countries who are big population that many undergraduate is the main reason.
russ26

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

In my opinion bitcoin suppress unemployment because when you don't have job you can try this forum to gain some bitcoin to exchange for cash even though it's small it may become higher once you're have a high rank which you can make a lot of money while waiting to have a job. Being unemployed is very hard so that we must think another way to gain some source of money and bitcoin is one of the answers for that.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:43:05 AM

I kinda agree with it coz i know some people who use bitcoin as their source of income. But for me, having a stable job is still better then just make bitcoin as our part time. So when the time comes that bitcoin or whole crypto disappear then there will be no regret.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:23 AM

In my opinion, yes bitcoin can eliminate unemployed employee because you just only need to understand and learn what bitcoin is and how to gain bitcoin. After you know what is bitcoin you can enter the bitcoin world. Because you know how to earn bitcoin you choose what will you do, if trading, investing, gambling, mining, and many more. Also, obtain bitcoin has a vast amount that it is much higher than your regular salary.
mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

it really does eliminate unemployment. i know a lot of friends that doesn't work and do full time crypto hunters and to be honest, i kinda get jelly of how much they earn per week. I just tell myself that "i have income security when they don't" at least that makes me feel better.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:02:21 PM

Bitcoin cant eliminate unemployment but it can reduce unemployment.As we all can see that almost all of the countries around the world has an unemployment problem,but with bitcoin it can reduce it.There are alot of people who can now earn even they are unemployed because of bitcoin.They can have the chance to be able to support their daily needs and become independent.Also if they will work hard specially in signature campaigns they can be able to earn big if they will work hard to ranked up because the higher the ranked the bigger the income, They can also make bitcoin as their fulltime job.Here you can control your time not like working in a company that is very hard and youll only earning a minimum wage.Bitcoin really helps alot to those unemployed because they can prove to their self and families that they can earn even without being employed in a company or etc.Bitcoin really reduces unemployement but it cannot eliminate it.
matcodet

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:04:30 PM

Bitcoin does provide a lot of job opportunities, but not all of our people understand computers. So if it is said that bitcoin can eliminate unemployment, of course not.
Bitcoin has managed to reduce the number of unemployed. Many of the bitcoiners make bitcoin only as a side job, but there are also those who are willing to leave their jobs to join bitcoin. Smiley
Ethernel

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:04:40 PM

I see bitcoin as a self employment in my country and to me. My field job does not pay me well to take care of my neccessaries, despite I am a student. But with bitcoin for the past few months, I am satisfied with what I am earning and most field workers does not earn 50% of what am earning in a month with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: