Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11000 times)
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

It is one of the reason why people like to enter bitcoin community, to not suffer from unemployment. It is clear that bitcoin helps people gain money. It helps people support their financial needs. The demand goes high because of the people who wants to grab the opportunity bitcoin has to offer.
I believe that this kind of investments and the same time to become part of the world of the digital currency giving an opportunity to those who are unemployed today. And since bitcoin can only be access with the use of internet and internet today is accessed even an ordinary people so this thing is not far to be a reason of reducing or eliminate the unemployment rate.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yfyjgtgui

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

Bitcoin is good for earning money,it eliminates unemployment.forum gives money for posting.
tanaka collin

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
Yes, I agree, Bitcoin does help people who do not have jobs or unemployment. Because with Bitcoin someone could fix its economy for the better.
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:55 AM

Bitcoin does create jobs, but does it help solve poverty in poor countries? I don't think so, and I think this is what matters the most.
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 11:25:20 AM by jdbtracker

Bitcoin does create jobs, but does it help solve poverty in poor countries? I don't think so, and I think this is what matters the most.

It does, it creates efficiencies through the Blockchain. It brings in fault tolerance to the supply chain and efficiency gains do add GDP.
Seeing Bitcoin by itself, it's easy to miss the point to realize it's an ecosystem of monetized ideas, a microcosm of the larger economic system it lives in.

Poverty is an idea, that can be monetized out and this is something the Blockchain does very well.
As people start to create predictive markets with this technology, we will begin to be able to bet on our future, not just as a species but on an individual level as well.
All this simply from having massive decentralized markets.

The total value of our lives could be put on credit ahead of time, because it's probable total quality of life can be known economically.
With that initial investment from zero, they would be able to bet on the probability of any given outcome to a measurable monetary vector.
This will be facilitated once the Blockchain begins to manage all Supply Chain Operations globally, the exact value of the economy at any given point in time can be measured, and bet against.

I can imagine that people would have millions of these investments at any given time, intentionally predicting all global values, based on the quality of their information and their capacity to understand it.

As an example, picture this:
 There is economic value in walking, running, jumping, etc to a certain extent our health lowers public healthcare costs, if this can be measured it can be monetized.
There is value in exploring ones environment, it opens people up to new experiences, this is a measurable value that can be bet on. There is also value in performance, achieving over-leveled gains for the economy, this can add value. People could be paid to maintain their health, because it is a economic benefit.
  Now there are always people who don't have the time to exercise that are without a doubt going to create a public healthcare bill and very likely have sluggish performance; That's perfectly fine with precise blockchain markets it's possible to bet on their healthcare bill and the rise in profits for the healthcare sector with a put option for the government bill. And if that's not enough with the blockchain model we can outsource our exercise to the poorest in the world with a bet on the rise on their quality of life. Thanks to Artificial Intelligence and Telemetry we can go even further, equiping gyms, sport facilities with total camera coverage, so the AI can watch you exercise and measure the economic value of every exercise you do, with cryptography and time stamping we can know exactly when you exercised and the quality of every rep.

The power of the blockchain is that it creates global feedback loops that anyone in the world can act upon. In the normal business model only activities which are beneficial to the Organization, Business, Corporation, etc are evaluated, at global level that sort of economic feedback does not exist. At a social level by binding a monetary system to a measurable socially important activity or idea it is possible to create Global Social Contracts. A memorandum of understanding among all people based on mutual respect, hard data, analytics, and shared values.

The most powerful part is that all these markets are currently at zero... we are all still at the beginning. Smiley

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

If ever the unemployed person is working hard for his bitcoin, why not call it that? he is employed by someone who will pay him bitcoin. I guess, it might really be a solution to that. Just make sure that the person is really working hard to get it.
xiaopang11

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

I think your idea is childish, the currency is a kind of investment way, no one can guarantee that it can make money, and the currency is too expensive, the unemployed may not afford, can not solve the problem of career
jdbtracker

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:46:46 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 01:26:09 PM by jdbtracker

I think your idea is childish, the currency is a kind of investment way, no one can guarantee that it can make money, and the currency is too expensive, the unemployed may not afford, can not solve the problem of career

But everyone has a perspective that can give them insight, one does not have to buy a lot; a fraction is okay, the unemployed do not need to afford it when the mere act of striving for better health can earn a living.

not yet, it has not been advertised yet, but it is a sound idea, LIke all things Start small Go Big. This market idea has been developing for decades... Bitcoin is the culmination of this effort.
I'm afraid your playing catch up... it has already begun. And even if people do not understand it, Artificial Intelligence will, and will make the investment because it has all human knowledge available to it, and it knows it's a good investment for the economy.

Another example is that up to a certain point education is good, it creates millions of dollars of value for individuals who earn a University Degree, and countless benefits to society; but beyond a masters the return on investment is limited as few people know how to put a PH.D's knowledge to work. Is it right that ones value be limited by the ability to find someone that appreciates our talents, education and skills?

By creating a coin that promotes education around the world people can become educated in thousands of subjects over their lifetime, creating career students. The people who know the value of education will invest because their over all portfolio will increase in value overtime thanks to the influence of educated people that can apply their knowledge to the problems they are capable of solving. For everything they learn, they gain coins, that represent their overall value to society.

In the traditional model a person is supposed to know what is best for them by going to school and becoming useful to someone who needs their services. The Blockchain model says you already have intrinsic value, we only need to apply it so that you can become useful. With investment and incentives to help guide people to the decision that are most economically valuable, thanks to the most informed and experienced people knowing the future value.

All this is predictive, we have enough information, the AI will solve the rest.

BitWalk

Intel: True View

Nvidia: i am AI

OpenBadges

OpenAI

It's already done... what you see is just the surface of something that has been working quietly to completion for decades... there is no stopping it now, we are beyond the point of no return.
And I'm sure you see the dilemma now... don't you... if we don't do it, the AI will; And it will take over completely whether we like it or not.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Agree with your comments . Bitcoin has helped me get a new job. Help me earn a lot of money

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin can be a great solution to overcome unemployment and poverty, this is because there are many things we can do with the presence of bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:09:14 PM

Bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment as a whole but can reduce it. Because bitcoin is like a work in which you put your effort and knowledge to get another job. Unemployed people can find online jobs or in bitcoin languages ​​like joining in signature campaigns or other campaigns where they need to work and give their time even in their homes.
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin can be a great solution to overcome unemployment and poverty, this is because there are many things we can do with the presence of bitcoin.

I agree it can help with the unemployment but eventually we should not forget that is an investment and it has its own risks as when you work for a company you can be fired any day and in investing you can lose all your money in a big crash.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

I don't think bitcoin will eliminate unemployment. There are many factors that create unemployment and I think automation, AI, and robotics will increase them. If anything, crypto is great passive income.
Its true there is no doubt that bitcoin is reducing unemployment in many countries because I will tell you here about my country when there was no bitcoin in my country so a lot of people they were jobless and since bitcoin arrived to my country so a lot of people have join bitcoin and some of them have change their life’s just because of bitcoin because bitcoin is providing such a good source of income to the people.
Milletsky

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment but can reduce the number of unemployed individual. Why? because people who has the knowledge in bitcoin investment will be given a chance to earned enough money and obviously these people has chance to open their own business and by that they require more people to run the business and also they are helping the economy in a positive way.

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

I dont think cryptocurrency can eliminate unemployment. First, we need internet connection and gadgets to do this stuff, but if you're unemployed it's not a priority (Well, for some). Second, not all countries has a good internet connection (Which is so true in our country). Third, if you're unemployed and probably you lack skills then in will also be difficult in cryptocurrency, because you need to do a lot of reading and understanding. But, if bitcoin can really help in reducing unemployment rate, then that would be great.
Agreed, expecting a type of currency to eliminate unemployment is dumb af, like if it was possible current paper money would have done that ages ago
soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

If you do this from time to time, if you do not have a short time to destroy unemployment, it may seem necessary to spend a time before working in bitcoin and it can earn some Satoshi for free, I'm sure finally, we can earn a lot of money like other people. What we can do is a great job. Never surrender, you do not reach your goals and if you continue to do so, then I think that you can reach what is expected in the future. Success is not achieved without effort.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

Yes, I believe Bitcoin can help eliminate unemployment in every country if they will only discover and learn its system they will earn their own money and somehow began their own business and help their family.. its like domino effect, and if this happen it reduces unemployment in their community not only that he can also help their fellow countrymen.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
zzxswqq

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:04:12 AM

right, I think bitcoin can eliminate unemployment because by working in bitcoin they will have their own income and can not be said as unemployed because they already have income for their needs
How does working for BITCOIN differ from working for any other currency out there? Seems like the dumbest thing I’ve read all day lmfao
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:11:48 AM

Agree with your comments . Bitcoin has helped me get a new job. Help me earn a lot of money
indeed a lot of bitcoin benefits. I think bitcoin aims to petrify and transform the poor into rich. so be excited and take advantage of the best opportunities to find bitcoin.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:40 AM

I think bitcoin is not like eliminating unemployment, for me the most favorable investment and trafficking bitcoin to get more results. But for me, bitcoin can reduce unemployment, where those - those who have not yet got a steady income for me is very good for them to invest in blockchoin technology is definitely part of our society. So in my opinion bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: