Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:59:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11006 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:10:25 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I agree with you but not into totally to eliminate unemployment but only to make it reduce. This development alone of reducing employment is a perfect benefit for a country if they will legalize bitcoin how much more if they will earn tax on every citizen who earn thru bitcoin in which it will make the purchasing power to become strong too making the nation economy to become more stable.
keesh

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:27:20 AM

It is not bitcoin which will eliminate unemployment. It depends on the user because a user will not just sleep and wait for this site to make a person employed. But, it is possible. By earning money through bitcoin, one can start a small business and be self-employed.
emondot

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

bitcoin to eliminate unemployment I think is incorrect because most of the developing economies of the people are still in the bottom or inadequate and to start or join bitcoin is very difficult and the background of its human resources is also much left behind on the current technological issues.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

You cannot consider doing activities related to bitcoin as employment but getting profit from you bitcoin investment can help you with your day to day needs.  It might even help you get financial freedom and some properties if you are lucky.
It is spatiality of bitcoin that if you are not having money to invest then you can use bitcoin as signature campaign and bounty campaign. In this forum you will be able to earn and learn at same time so just be careful for investment but if you are not having money to invest then join bitcoin and make post and share your knowledge it is best employment for those who are not having any job in life right now.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:48 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 07:44:45 PM by South Park

Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning.

not at all!
if you are unemployed and don't have any talent to find any jobs in real world, you won't have any talent to find any jobs online either. bitcoin is not magic so you can stare at your monitor and become a millionaire over night. you have to still work for it to earn bitcoin!
it is true that price of bitcoin goes up and will continue to go up but as someone unemployed and without talent you still have to find a way to earn enough of it to be able to benefit from that rise.

and if you can find a job online, have a talent, then why not find a job in real world?

This is true, we are just lucky to know this forum and to live in this age, people are thinking that "Ow, I will have a lot of money in this one" or I'm going to be a millionaire then good for you, but you re still unemployed, youre just a person that is earning home based without solid foundation. This wont be forever and there is nothing as endless profit, all of this are just the advantages of a volatile market and the adopting world to crypto. If this all settled down then it will be hard to earn here and you'll tell yourself that you need to find some Job. Be glad that you are lucky on what you are doing here because not everyone has that opportunity in the meanwhile, there are jobs in the real world that is worth working for and were worth earning for so it is better to have the both Jobs.
Earning through the forum is not going to last forever but if you are a trader you could effectively earn money for a very long time, after all I think cryptocurrencies are going to be here for a long time and if you are able to get huge profits you could then retire and if crypto disappears you will be unaffected by it.
jazpreti

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:15:46 PM

In some way yes, if those unemployed people will study bitcoin. There’s a lot of platforms that people can join or enter to earn cryptocurrency. They can watch youtube, there’s alot of tutorial there. You have to have an Internet, computer or smart phones to study and earn bitcoin. So botcoin is a big help for those unemployed people if those people have the positive mindset and not lazy.
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:59:40 PM

Bitcoin will reduce unemployment, any unemployed youth that operate computer can be engaged on internet and keep earning his cool cash.  Cry
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:05:45 PM

I do believe that people had always the opportunity to work from home such as a freelancer or trader in forex markets which is kinda similar to btc markets. But btc opened our eyes.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:26:42 PM

I do not see in what sense the bitcoin is aimed at eliminating unemployment. While it is true that the opportunities for a broader and more just distribution of wealth seem to be emerging from an increasingly thriving and open market such as the cryptos market, the number of people who is involved in the bitcoin-based businesses is still very small, so I do not think this can mean a drastic reduction in the global unemployment rate.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:55 PM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

I am a student and very helpful with bitcoin. My daily work is always in front of my laptop. Bitcoin greatly helps unemployment like me and me so can make money with bitcoin. Maybe it's not just my unemployment that is helped with bitcoin, there are many more helpful and working on bitcoin today.

Not everyone can earn Bitcoins. I very much doubt that Bitcoin will help get rid of unemployment. Perhaps only to some people.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

It would be great, but if everyone suddenly starts playing bitcoins. Who will make bread and milk? Work in shops? Schools? Bitcoin is good as additional employment, but not as basic.
You are misunderstanding it is obvious that not everyone can become a trader but that is true for any job as well, we cannot all be farmers or teachers we need each other, some people with talent will become full time traders and make money that way while the rest of us do something else.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

I don't really understand your point. how can bitcoin eliminate unemployment? because poeple can invest in bitcoin and earn profits? first they would still be unemployed. second, you can't live from the profits unless you start with a very large investment, which I doubt unemployed people can afford.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:36:36 AM

Eliminating unemployment is impossible. Maybe lessen them by a good bunch is enough. Some people wants to do everything to earn income, but some people just like sitting around, lazy from doing work. But who doesn't like to earn? Being involved in cryptocurrency may seem easy, but if you are unemployed and broke, acquiring a smart phone and internet connection may be hard. I tried to help someone and introduced him to this world but he said he can't because it doesn't pay off quickly (doing signature campaign) plus he don't have internet connection. Btw I'm from the Philippines.

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:49:18 AM

It is definitely reducing unemployment but it cannot stop it completely. Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many of us and that includes our families.

Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:07:47 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 02:18:42 AM by Fantastic33

Bitcoin doesnt eliminate unemployment, but it can help those small earners to have additional income for their family. Since its price flactuates, its not a good decision to just merely focus on bitcoin as your only source of income. Even though it is predicted that bitcoin will last and continue to grow, it will still be a very risky decision to focus on it without having a permanent job.
Also, one needs a computer, tablet or other devices that is connected to an internet source to be able to use bitcoin or to join on forums. Without these, earning bitcoin is not possible. Besides, bitcoin was not invented for the purpose of reducing unemployement rate, or to earn big money, rather it was invented to make peer to peer transactions possible which is faster and easier compared with the process of transactions that we have today.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

Bitcoin will not eliminate unemployment in some countries but helps A BIT for some people who needs job. There are many various jobs in bitcoin and unemployment people who can't get any job in real life, can get a job with bitcoin at online.
Bitcoin can not totally eliminate unemployment but it will reduce unemployment.One good example is me being one of unemployed person in this world and bitcoin gives meoppirtunity to earn by joining in this bitcoin forum and the work here is so easy if you kave enough knowledge in bitcoin and the most important is you know how to speak english.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

If you are to eliminate unemployment as a freelancer then you don't eliminate unemployment. You are telling everyone that with bitcoin activities we can eliminate unemployment. But no, YOU ARE STILL UNEMPLOYED. But at least you are getting more money than everybody that are employed right? So probably that idea is crazy but very expandable to something that can be very good to see in the future.
Clark13

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:03:04 AM

I left my day job in the beginning of this year and focused on trading and writing blogs, I totally disagree with the Idea of being unemployed and getting into bitcoins full time because right now I already feel the scarcity in the jobs, imagine what will happen if thousands of people would compete for just hundreds of jobs. That is a total chaos, man... I suggest instead of becoming a lazy ass, why don't you just make a living in the real world and ask bitcoins for payment. You can offer your skills but only accept bitcoin for payment to evade taxes.  Grin

PS: best example is the signature campaign in this forum, as you notice, bunch of lazy asses have invaded this website and joined the sigs even though they cannot speak conversational english.

I actually, it will not eliminate the unemployment rate in your country. It is better if we say, it will lessen the unemployment rate. It is still based on the move that an individual will do. For example, Man no. 1 used bitcoin to get a decent job by means of studying again or maybe building up a business. By this, unemployment rate will decrease. Otherwise, Man no. 2 used bitcoin and left his or her present job because he or she thinks that it is better than his or her job. By this, unemployment rate will increase.
wooch4aeye

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

it’s help me to find extra job and can help anyone have talent to earn good.
sure Bitcoin eliminate unemployment and make many rich

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I do believe that people had always the opportunity to work from home such as a freelancer or trader in forex markets which is kinda similar to btc markets. But btc opened our eyes.

Why is that? Bitcoin is not something that can open your eyes but something you can earn and save. When you are talking about freelancing, I guess it is just the same in bitcoin, the way we earn them it is the same, but the difference is that bitcoin, while you are busy to earn them, they are pumping, the price increases the reason a lot of people wants to earn it and earning them is easier than working on a freelancing services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: