Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:55:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to eliminate unemployment.  (Read 11005 times)
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

Bitcoin cannot eliminate unemployment it can only reduce it among the youth. Most countries are faced with the social problem of unemployment in the past decade. If the government can increase the level of education of this currency among its citizen I believe it will reduce the level of unemployment and not eliminate it.
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:08 AM

This is possible by many things we can expect. And we can get a lot of things very soon from the house. And by this work we do not bow down to anyone. Can work in my own way. And everyone likes these tasks. I think this should be done for everyone. So it's good for all of us, but everyone has to do this work by catching it.
jasson

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

Bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment, it only supports a small part in that
Do not depend on it for forgetting what to do.
Aasia567

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

It should not be possible to eliminate unemployment, but some people can earn money.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin can eliminate unemployment since there are a lot of people who can work on bounty campaigns here in this forum at home and it will be easier to earn money because the value of cryptocurrency today is keep on increasing. The salary on the corporate world and payouts on bounties are pretty much the same and easier to earn.

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

bitcoin can not eliminate unemployment, because to own it we must have capital, whether it is for investment or trade. bitcoin is a technology of digital currency, bitcoin is not a free currency that can be distributed to people who are unemployed for free.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

Almost every country has unemployment problems. There are many young boys who are working unemployed. But the days of settling their turn are over. Now, if you wish, you can earn a lot of money sitting in the house. Bitcoin can earn their unemployment by earning. It can be possible to improve the country by improving their lives by earning bitcoin. That is why Bitcoin among all Habetahale to spread the knowledge of the second day will increase the demand for Bitcoin.
In my country there are so many people who don't have any job, so they need to travel to other country to find a job that will helps himself to sustain what he needed, moreover when bitcoin news was spread on our country a lot of people get surprise and they want to know what kind currency is this, I also heared to them that really change their life living and some other people really don't believe on it. Lucky to the people who enlightened their mind about Bitcoin currecy, because on my experience of 1 year here in forum it does really change my life, my finances problem is not hindrance anymore to me cause I earn more money here and baught the things what I wanted. Therefore in this kind of situation unployement people will have a job and it was in bitcoin but I prefer to find a real job, the reason is it will help them to have an exoerience which they dont yet experience before.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

Actually even if you are earning a big sum of money in btc it won't change the fact that you are still unemployed.Why? Because it somehow requires a position in any specific industry or any government establishments so basically we could say that it's an unoffical job.However,if we will focus to it's function as an a source of income then,it's really a big help in decreasing the unemployment rate since what really matter is they are already capable to earn money for their family and other living expenses.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

Providing yourself with a stable income using bitcoin is not so easy, after all, the bitcoins once ended. But you can also work with other cryptocurrencies, which are already there and will appear in the future. In this case, with a competent approach to business, you can provide yourself with income on an ongoing basis.
Karakyli

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

I completely agree. If a person does not have a permanent job, there is no permanent income for survival, then work in the field of bitcoin can really defeat unemployment
Bellafatty

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:39:20 PM

Yes,bitcoin eliminate unemployment because it can give opportunity to those people who are jobless.Others also may earned extra money on this.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

Technically it won't coz you are not considered employed if you are technically not involve in any employment firms or agencies, you maybe considered as a freelancer but still your unemployed. I believe the appropriate title is bitcoin maybe can slightly eliminate poverty. Why i use slightly coz it may give chances to normal people like us to have grow their wealth. Because of that we can merely develop businesses which we can decide to employ the unfortunate ones. you know not all can handle cryptos because of the way it works you may also need a good education background from it. But the main point is it partially reduces number of poor people which in some ways may help reduce unemployment.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Viellefox1025

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:38:18 AM

I'm a fan of bitcoin, But I think Bitcoin alone can't eliminate unemployment. Unemployment has to many variable to be solve. But bitcoin will surely help with this problem.
Steadfast20

Activity: 104
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

I am optimistic when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but to eliminate unemployment is he thing bitcoin cant do. Unemployment is like the poverty now, its too hard to eliminate. Bitcoin can only lessen the percentage of unemployed people but never eliminate.

BetHash - Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS & more! ☞ Play Lottery | Play Dice | Get Referral Bonus[/center
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

I completely agree. If a person does not have a permanent job, there is no permanent income for survival, then work in the field of bitcoin can really defeat unemployment
Well bitcoin today is already defeating un employment because it is now giving an opportunity to its believer to have an extra huge and unexpected income that can really use to provide thier daily needs it is now really getting more amazing and many people wanted to have it to gain more profit and for survival.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:02:28 AM

Absolutely not, it can help those unemployed but it doesnt mean that this will eliminate unemployment. Many unemployed doesnt even know how to use and how to gain bitcoin. Not all people in the world has an idea that bitcoin exist. Maybe we can say that it can reduce unemployed but to say it can eliminate is too much. Yes, it can reduce unemplyment since transaction fee is very low, it allows people with low income and those unemployed to trade, Since it is a digital money as we call, and requires no certification to trade, one can start with no prior certification and can start earning.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:03:16 AM

It is possible that bitcoin can decrease the level of unemployed person by learning how to earn and gain profit by the help of cryptocurrency,but in the word to eliminate bitcoin,its hard to define that situation,because mostly 70 % of population over the world is non educated an illeterate,so how that bitcoin help this people in there way of living ,even though in there country having away from technology just like in the country of africa,im sure that most of them is even in certain period of time they could not go in school for learning,so maybe bitcoin can reduce unemployment,but not  totally eliminate.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

I do not think that it is a way to eliminate unemployment :/

GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:19:15 AM

To a certain extent, it helps reduce unemployment but definitely cant eliminate unemployment. with bitcoin around, some jobs opportunities r created. It can only help a small group of ppl so it can reduce but not eliminate.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:32:20 AM
Merited by parassinghal (1)

Bitcoin has opened the doors of opportunity for all category of society. New way of investment, trading, media creation, translation work, bounty and many more work generated by Bitcoin. These all work helped to eliminate unemployment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: