Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:49:25 PM

no reason to hold airdrop tokens because that just shitcoins just sell quickly when it's available in exchanger.

I think that you should just store the coins for a while because the coins can be worth thousands later on.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

80% of the airdrop coins are just nothing to be honest. But, some are worth holding on I would prefer to sell first your airdroped tokens then buy if the price is low that would be the best decision for me. Still Check their board if what is the speculation for the coin and check the market first before buying some more of the token.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
Airdrop worth nothing. who get airdrop valued to 1 eth. I got xnn token worth 7 usd. It is the biggest value of airdrop that I get. I got it because I hold my balance of eth. Not doing and registering anything. I 'd better write on blog or bitcointalk instead of hunting airdrop. waste my time and energy for nothing.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

You better sell them right away. If they're airdrop based projects, they're only hypes. Nothing else. While you hold, their value may reach to zero which means it turns into trash.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:14:58 PM

No need to keep Coin, as long the prize is still going moving up. and is better you sell off than to hold it,
Because is very risky.
suncokreten

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:19:36 PM

If you think it actually has a future, just put it in your wallet and forget about it, you might be surprised one day. There are people who earned thousands on quality airdrops (not really the case nowadays).

If you don't think it's a good project, and you can sell them for $10+ right now, I would do so.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:25:22 PM

Some of these coins are long term, but others are here for the quick buck aka. sell them as fast as you can Cheesy
Make sure you totally understand the concept behind the coin, if it's something that you don't see it progressing in the future better sell it, but if it's a promising concept with a solid dev team, why not hold ?
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:27:32 PM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

Alot of  fake  and scammed  airdrop, some valuable coins today where first distributed as airdrop,so you might have to research to decide which have a reasonable whitepaper, tht you can sell some and hold part of it for future benefit
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:55:28 PM

The price of Airdrop coins will not last long. Be better to selling them quickly massive dumping could happen. The price may go down in the near future and will hard to rise again because many people who have airdrop coins always make the market crash no matter what is the price, they just sell them right away.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:04:30 PM

Hello,

Alot of  fake  and scammed  airdrop, some valuable coins today where first distributed as airdrop,so you might have to research to decide which have a reasonable whitepaper, tht you can sell some and hold part of it for future benefit
Even some of the airdrop project already released their whitepaper but i don't even believe about that. So, can you tell me about the project that already developed its product? Many ico projects just like deeponion or even torcoin. Etoken just like a thrash and why? caused by the developers always tried to make the new airdrop and just take the short-term hype. Sell your coin and join in the promising project like measurable ico.
It seems to be a good choice rather than keep your crap coin.
trobin

Activity: 177
Merit: 102

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:09:05 PM

Most airdropped coins will take a dump on being released because everyone rushes to sell, however I would still say sell for the majority because most have really not much development behind them and aren't really worth anything. Some people opt to hold almost all their coins in the hope of holding the one that really booms but that may never happen.

TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:17:11 PM

The price of Airdrop coins will not last long. Be better to selling them quickly massive dumping could happen. The price may go down in the near future and will hard to rise again because many people who have airdrop coins always make the market crash no matter what is the price, they just sell them right away.

It's hard to hold a coin came from airdropped because the price can go down as quickly as possible when the other participants gets their shares. If you believe that it will increase in it price then hold it but don't expect a quick increase because there are people who will dump it.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

Holding a token from airdrop is suggested if you have read the plans, investigated and researched through all of the plans of the particular organization that is giving the airdrop. In most of the times selling your airdrop immediately is a good thing cause you got free money and in most cases, you will get full value that token holds at the beginning. As the time passes the value will fall down and eventually you will have zero value of the tokens you hold. You must alone decide what will you do with the tokens from the airdrops but think smartly in this situations.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
hell3r

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:20:36 PM

For me, to be safe in the middle of dumping and hodling, then just review all the tokens you recieve. Once you recieve it, review the token's project, roadmap, whitepaper etc. then you decide to dump or not. Cause you may never know, one or two in your airdropped tokens might give you a bit fortune. You'll just have to take time reviewing.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:23:34 PM

If you think the token you recieved from airdrops has potential to grow up, hold them for at least 6 months to 1 year  always check thier site or social media to know about incoming updates.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

As i observed, mostly airdrop coins are almost nothing in value but then, still it's a money though in a little amount only. I've never hold my coins for long because of what I have experience, the  more we hold for long the more it lessen their value in the market. And usually they are valuable at earlier since the drops started, so it is better to sell it before it goes down.
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

It they cost anything, you can sell it in some weeks after airdrop. If not, there is a big chance to leave it all for you.
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:29:14 PM

Yeah I think most of them are worthless but I cannot help but think some of them might be gems
Xaad

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:38:42 PM

if you compare the price on which you buy and the price on which you are selling and also note the time then you will realize that you should hold on for some more time.some one have to take risk because its also a bussiness and bussiness wants time to stable.
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

It they cost anything, you can sell it in some weeks after airdrop. If not, there is a big chance to leave it all for you.

Directly selling them is the most logical thing for you. Holding doesn't give you benefits for those cheap airdrop coins. If you see a satisfying price, directly sell it away to the others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: