Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:53:22 PM

Yeah, you are right. Maybe your kids will make money off of them Smiley
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:59:29 PM

I think you should sell it as you earn it, that's what I'm doing even I'm new to it and I see it is the as before like the other ICO I joined and I'm looking forward to it.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

I think if your token is have a potential to make big and have a big investor i guess you to hold and if its smells like fishie if the token pump sell emedietly

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

yes sell them quickly as possible because a lot of them are being dump you are very lucky if you can find one that has been double it price but you have only very small chance of getting that good coin but sell all those airdrop coins as soon as possible
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:14:01 AM

thats a very good question, maybe they will drop to zero like they airdropped to your wallet or maybe they will rise... nobody knows it, it depends on what kind of token and if you liked the idea so good night and day and be care...
Usui-Chan

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:00:35 AM

I believe that if a campaign or a coin is focusing solely to airdrop to gain popularity or recognition, it probably is a shitcoin. If you are lucky enough and got a coin that will probably make it through the market and make its name as not a shitcoin, then you can safely hodl it. You can predict this by researching about the coins that are giving out to airdrops, but rarely these campaigns never give information about them or gives insufficient information about their campaign or the company that runs those campaigns. But still, you made money without investing or doing much, which is a gain or profit I guess. Whatever happens, you never actually lose anything with airdrops, you just get lucky if you get that much or a sufficient amount to actually say you that gain something.
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:06:16 AM

Well I think if you dont need money like $30 you shouldn't sell them. You didn't have that money before it is a free money. You can wait for 3 months. So you can see what will happen next. What is the future of that coin. We saw ethereum blue. Team worked very hard and people who hodl their tokens made very good money. If you dont need $30 immediately if you are a trader it means you dont. You should hold.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:11:39 AM

It depends on how much you believe in the project , i don't treat them different then the coins i bought .
I would not sell it immediately after you got i dropped because most people dump then.

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:16:21 AM

We have this notion that airdropped coins are shit but there are some exceptions like post token, acc and blue. I suggest that you give a quick judgement about the project if it really has future and don't dump them the moment you got them.  
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:49:51 AM

if you have a chance to sell your airdropped while the price is in high price, you better to sell right now because no one knows when the price will stay at the high price. and airdropped is something different from coins or tokens and it could be dropped too far. so it is better to have money than you still hold because you never know is there any chance for the airdropped to reach another high price in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

if you have a chance to sell your airdropped while the price is in high price, you better to sell right now because no one knows when the price will stay at the high price. and airdropped is something different from coins or tokens and it could be dropped too far. so it is better to have money than you still hold because you never know is there any chance for the airdropped to reach another high price in the future.
Exactly. And the other thing is why will sell your token if there is nothing to use that money for. You better hold that and when the time you need money then go sell it. If you want to invest that money then go. The decision is yours.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:29:41 AM

I always sell 50% after the coin goes to the stock exchange that would in any case remain in the black. Of course, in case of growth, I will earn less, but it is better to earn a little bit than to lose a lot. and you can play for other forks and coins.

Dluretic

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:10:35 AM

It depends on whether these airdrops have a future, and most of the airdrops are junk, and it's right to sell it at a reasonable price.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:02:22 AM

Research needed before you sell or hold the tokens. Ethereum have started with $0.05 but now it is one of the top altcoin below Bitcoin. It depends on the management behind the coin and the good marketing strategy where only few altcoins would have. Not all the altcoins may grow and many have still in the price where it started after 6 months period.

Each and every successful step of the altcoin deserve their price. So, as I said earlier research needed to decide.
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:38:21 AM

I do not agree to selling all airdrop coins just like that.
There are some airdropped coins that have good projects with good devs.
Keep those because they may turn out to be the best performance on your portfolio
ridertiger (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

I do not agree to selling all airdrop coins just like that.
There are some airdropped coins that have good projects with good devs.
Keep those because they may turn out to be the best performance on your portfolio
I totally agree. Some of the coins I did not sell, like ethereum blue and such are worth like half an ether now. So, it is worth keeping them, rathering than selling them all for 30 USD once you get them. Plus, you burn less gas Smiley
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:38:41 AM

I am selling all my airdrop coins as soon as I received now I couldn’t able to sell most of coins received from airdrop because of etherdelta hack . It’s better to sell airdrop coins as soon as received instead of holding.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:44:54 AM

Airdrop coins are a mixed experience for me. Some just cluttered my wallet while some were of real worth.
For the price, airdropped coins generally decrease in price on first week of exchange. And it's mostly better to go with the flow.
But it's wiser not to sell all of them. POS Token for example have shown a good stability and performance though is a high stake token.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:52:06 AM

I think that it depends upon the type of tokens you have in your wallet, if it is having good market potential then you might hold them for long term to earn huge profits and if you think that it is not that trustable then sell them quickly.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:55:28 AM

In my own opinion, Yes you should. Airdrop tokens are just free so i think that the value will decrease further as the time goe's by because people are only interested in the coin because its free and to profit a lot then we should sell it as earlier as they give to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: