Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:58:05 AM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

Mostly of the airdrops here in forum i join them and get a free coins, now first thing you will do is if you really need money on  that time then time to sell but there is but if the coin is promising like has a nice roadmap for the future and there are news everyday and has a update hold it for the future it would be up in a time because mostly those airdrop coins at first when listed to exchanges it is really dumps by those participants because they sell their coin so just wait in a moment before you sell it.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:06:04 PM

I always sell aidrop token as soon as it hit exchange because most of it are useless without real team or development. It's rare to find airdrop which value is rather high and most of them are useless.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:33:42 PM

i have some friends. my friend participated in airdrop program. my friend suggested that after receiving that coins from airdrop result to sell it as soon as possible. because my friend worried that most of the coins will be dump quickly.    Smiley

HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

If the airdrop you follow has a definite project goal and the manager makes progress on the project or the total airdrop token division you follow is somewhat more in my opinion for you to hold first because if the project is running successfully then the airdrop token you have will also be valuable high
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:34:23 PM

if for the airdrop token, I always hold it, because the price of airdrop tokens are many are not worth it. I've been holding 3 months a few airdrop tokens that I get. but the token price is not too potential.

Skizze

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

I think those coins are sure to fall so you should sell them. Why a coin that you get for free, should cost like other coins which people pay money for? It should not so they fall
Timeme

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:41:47 PM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?
I still have a lot of airdrops of tokens, I have not sold one, I think it's better to wait for them to have a big increase in the future.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:43:42 PM

Some coins from airdrops are good coins. In fact, many people are earning bitcoins from this kind of activity. But some coins aren't good that made itself loose its value to 1 satoshi.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:01:29 PM

It depends on you if you should hold or sell but as of now other token are all shitcoins.When I received token i always check it on market to check if the value would goes up so that i can sell on it.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
May be you true! Because token verry to creat and run it on blockchain! So many token is a shit coin (coin not have real dev)! You need to check carefull before buy and hold it for long times!
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1199

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:00:07 PM

Well most of the aidrops are tokens with low value , so yea , better go and sell them all and then buy some good als or invest into some ICOs or just do something to keep earning coins.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:22:24 PM

It's better to sell your airdropped tokens quickly when the price is high. As I know that usually airdropped tokens won't last long.
The tokens can have no value immediately. What I'm afraid if you don't sell them as soon as possible,  the tokens won't be worth anymore.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:52:21 PM

Holding or selling your airdrop tokens depends on how you trust the project where they came from. It is a free token anyway, holding on to them is a not a risk whether it will burn but rather an opportunity that it might be a good investment turn to gold in the future.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Yes bro,free airdrop tokens are worthless,99% of them wont make in any exchanges.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:32:59 PM

some bounties and airdrops certainly do retain value, but 90% of worthless as correctly pointed out by others.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

Normally, I sell 80% of the tokens as soon as I receive them (including airdropped tokens and the ones which I receive from bounty campaigns), and keep the remaining 20% (provided exchanges are available for the sale). But this strategy failed with EBTC. I sold that token at very low price and the exchange rates climbed by 400% a few weeks after I dumped it.
Cryptoupdate04

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.
In my view every toke have day,so wait for the airdrooped
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:07:12 PM

I dont believe in airdrops,but i do believe you can earn a lot of money in bounty hunting.

kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:10:07 PM

LOL... i cannot believe what some of the users said in this topic about airdropped tokens or coins first of all some of the airdrop projects are shady and tent to be scams at the end and on the other hand their some insightful and visionary and could make a huge success on the long term dont believe what they sadly said in here about (the more you earn the faster you dumb) that's the weak hands talking just look at the project first and watch its progress dont rush your decisions    i hope you read that comment
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:14:29 PM

If you have an airdrop that has an appreciable value ,then sell it what are you waiting for ? remember it is a gift and it was not bought. You can keep if the value is insignificant to wait for a rise then off you go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: