Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:50:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:06:18 PM

It depends on you if the token has a value on market and do you think the value is good for you sell it. Some airdrop coins had a potential so hold till it pump, But theres so many airdropped had given and some of them is shit coin. Better to sell it when the coin has high value to earn more profit. Please aware of scam airdrops. Thankyou
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:11:18 PM

My opinion need to create one more wallet only for airdrops and hold coins in them, that a large number of different coins did not interfere your eyes
Some times look into the wallet and sold pumped for the moment coins

I do exactly the same. The reason is that airdropped coins generally doesn't cost much money, 1, 10 or max 50usd. If you are happy with what you get then cash out but most of the time good coins value increase, so your airdropped coins might become very expensive and then you can cash out also.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

My experience is that do not sold all the coins you received in Airdrop. Which coin I sold, gain good value after selling and the coin I did not sold are at ground.
albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

it depends on what is the value, if you feel they got enought value and they should not get more cause the project is not valuable, sell them, if not just hold and wait, sometimes you will find gems !
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:25:45 PM

I think it depends on what token was airdropped. If its an out from no where token that just requires you to register with no purchase necessary and wait for the airdrop then expect that the price of the token once listed and ready to be traded to drop drastically. If its a good project why would anyone airdrop it without breaking a sweat.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

Well it depends on you if you're satisified with the value of the tokens you're holding. Some of the airdrop coins are worthless so you need to be careful before joining airdrop campaigns.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

most of airdrop coins loss value when it list on Etherdelta people sell all the coins and some of coins do not show any value on ether but it actually worth.. Do some research about that coin which you are going to hold and sell the all tokes which value are decreasing daily , we can check this graph from etherdelta trading. We can hold some tokens which are actually worth and have bright future.

max you can 1 to 10 usd per token in airdrop , I have received 150 usd from pos token one time rest all are waste of time , value is noting some are very cheap and dev dump his coin and coin value come to zero...

Conclusion: its depend on the project and the number of team members in project. We can hold the token but not all . Sell it if you thing wall is strong for sell , Hold it if its good project
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:37:38 PM

most of airdrop coins loss value when it list on Etherdelta people sell all the coins and some of coins do not show any value on ether but it actually worth.. Do some research about that coin which you are going to hold and sell the all tokes which value are decreasing daily , we can check this graph from etherdelta trading. We can hold some tokens which are actually worth and have bright future.

max you can 1 to 10 usd per token in airdrop , I have received 150 usd from pos token one time rest all are waste of time , value is noting some are very cheap and dev dump his coin and coin value come to zero...

Conclusion: its depend on the project and the number of team members in project. We can hold the token but not all . Sell it if you thing wall is strong for sell , Hold it if its good project
I think the airdrop coin if it is still in etherdelta will not grow well because the price will be low. and of course if it is to be patient to go into other market will be bigger and can get high price.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Humpert

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:08 PM

Sell shitcoins. like 2000 shitcoins equal 0.0001 eth. HODL 500 = 0.01 eth. keep on eye your favorite airdrops and search about it.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

If you find the coins to have potential to grow, then hold on to the coins. Since it is airdropped and you won’t lost anything. But when it become big in the future, it is worth a fortune.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:58:05 PM

I think, everything depends on your purposes, costs of your time and resources on participation in airdrops, the needs for finance. If you the active investor - that can hold tokens only. If you the trader - that to be engaged in speculation. If you spend considerable time for participation in these projects, then perhaps you restrain yourself in the fulltime job and the main source of income. Then perhaps it is worth selling tokens as an additional source of income, as well as in case of the need for finance. Perhaps, the careful analysis of projects will be the best and proceeding from analytics to make the decision on tokens.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:21:18 PM

If you see increasing value - sell the coins
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:25:18 PM

I think you should hold airdrop token if you dont need quickly. because when people get airdrops they sell their token so tokens price will decrease. You hold at least one month after received your tokens.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

My opinion need to create one more wallet only for airdrops and hold coins in them, that a large number of different coins did not interfere your eyes
Some times look into the wallet and sold pumped for the moment coins
That's the thing with the airdrop coins, there is around a 99% chance that the people will dump them.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:21:43 PM

In general you should hold your airdrop coins to see reasonable price range.
But people I know following drops generally dump it right after for quick bucks.
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

I would wait for a week or two in case token gets pumped and then sell it if it has some value left. But most of the airdropped tokens will never make it to the exchane.

shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

Well depends on whether you believe in the airdrop coins or not. If you think it is a shitcoin, then just sell it off once you get it, or when there is a pump. No point in keeping a coin with no future.

Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:12 AM

If you don't need a money I suggest to hold your token because we all don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe your token  will be successful and bring you to the moon.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:47 AM

It actually depends upon which airdrop you are ON, If you are talking about the scammy airdrops which we see now and then over the forum, most of them are even worthless to take part into.
There are few successful airdrops over the past which actually gave great returns for the HOLDERs, few of them are:
REBELLIOUS
BLUE
BTCRED
and till an extent FUDD
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:29:21 AM

Most of airdropped coins is a shit coins, the price of which dumped to 0. So, no need to hold it.

Not always dude, my huge profit so far because of airdrop. There are many good airdrop. Here are my list

Ethereum Blue: I got 1000 airdrop, now price $1.5
Rebellious: i got 4000, now price $0.25
ZCG: i got 100, now price $2
ELTCOIN: i got 10.000 now price $0.01
eREAL: i got 20000 now price $0.01

So, never underestimate an airdrop project. They need holder, and also dumper to increase high volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: