Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:16:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell my airdropped tokens quickly or hold on to them?  (Read 2904 times)
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

I think it is better to hold them.if the value you will get is just too cheap. You will not lose anything if you hold because ypu got it for free. You will gain more if it gets pumped. I had a coin from airdrop which I was able to hold for three months and got $2000 from it.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:32:15 AM

It actually depends upon which airdrop you are ON, If you are talking about the scammy airdrops which we see now and then over the forum, most of them are even worthless to take part into.
There are few successful airdrops over the past which actually gave great returns for the HOLDERs, few of them are:
REBELLIOUS
BLUE
BTCRED
and till an extent FUDD

WOW FUDD? i thought the dev abandon the project, did he really comes back? my token still in ED, ready to dump it. Honestly i'm very disappointed about this FUDD project.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

The market is recovering very well. I have also received airdrop so I know that coin airdrop releases that have been on major commercial sites are good coin, so you have more chances and losses. So you should not sell now, give yourself time and create more opportunities in the future. I am very hopeful in the market in the coming days because it is very good.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:49:23 AM

I do not think to hold it longer if I have a personalized airdrop token I prefer to sell it and the benefits I get will be better if I use to buy some coin that has a pretty low value. certainly by doing that we will have the opportunity to gain an even greater advantage. and that's all of my personal advice from the rest of you can certainly find more information about what you should do with your airdrop token

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cool1

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

My advice, sell if you again need for the purposes but if again do not need better kept it. Coins are not like stale food.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:02:59 AM

i think the holding of a value is always a wrong decison u can wait and sitting the coin for a while you can profit more
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:14:10 AM

Hello,
Yesterday I saw some increase in my total estimated token value, and today it dropped significantly.
It appears that a lot of people are selling their airdropped tokens as soon as they get them.
I have not sold a single token from airdrops, and with the exception of some them, they seem to be mostly losing value in time.
Should I do the same or hodl hoping that some of them may increase in value, closing the gap I lose in the process?

The answer is either yes or no and they are both valid. It is because it would be on a case to case basis, depending highly on the token that you are holding. When you join an airdrop, do not just join blindly, without even reading a little about the project. You have to know the potentials of the project and the coin. If you think the coin has the potential of getting bigger, then you have to hold it until they reach certain milestones. If you think they are simply garbage coins they dump them immediately.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:16:58 AM

I suggest holding on to them because they most likely won't be worth anything right from the start, and also everyone else will sell as well.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:17:06 AM

I've thought about this, and it really depends on if you need the money or not. You just never know when a Nem might happen, so I try to hold and forget about them. Who knows if one day I'll get a nice surprise.
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

Hello,
You should hold it as long as possible because based on my experience in holding airdrop tokens , i have earned more money than just selling it as soon as i get the tokens. The value of the token is eventually rising especially to those who have potential to rise its value.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

I've thought about this, and it really depends on if you need the money or not. You just never know when a Nem might happen, so I try to hold and forget about them. Who knows if one day I'll get a nice surprise.

holding the airdropped is good but it depends on the project because if the project is not good then we are wasting a time to wait and it is better to sell when the price increase. I think it's not about we need money or not because if we want to hold for a long time, then we don't have to think about the money because we can search from the other and we still hold the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sazon84

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:05:08 AM

You are watching project - if you seem promising, don't drain the coin, maybe they will rise in price. But if the project seems cheap, then sell your coins, chances are they will fade in time to zero

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
mkjtraders

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

At least dump 50% of airdrops you received
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:20:04 AM

I do not have many airdrop token and I do not care much about them so I choose to hold. I think among many token you received, there will be some valuable and become more valuable. I do not want to regret later when the price come to $2 and I sold at 0.02. Its free money

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

Most airdrop are shit coins but not all, there are few that has value and if you have guts to wait for it until it reach the price you wanted then do it. If its me i will monitor for a few more weeks and see if there are some changes. Nevertheless the decision depends on you and if you think you dont want to pass the time that it still has value and you need money then sell it.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:34:46 AM

Most airdrop coins are shit. Sell as soon as possible. They will never survive.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

If you need money right now it's better to sell it and if you want to hold it you must need to be updated on what's going on the project. It's risky and time consuming but when the project goes and still continue its success the coin that you hold can multiple it's value. Airdropped tokens are free so you'll have nothing to loose no matter what happens to that coin but it's better if you earn a profit.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

i think the holding of a value is always a wrong decison u can wait and sitting the coin for a while you can profit more
the value of each token can not be predicted, and all possibilities can happen, if we hold it then we can get more value. But by selling fast is also not a bad choice, if the value of our tokens worth to be sold. It could be that our future could even lose value altogether.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:00:44 AM

I think you should hold the tokens because some of them may surprise you. If you don't know much about them, you can sell it out when they have fulfil you expection.

Mister k

Activity: 322
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

It mostly depends on the project associated to the token, if it is something serious and holding promises, just hold on to them, if not, sell them asap.

Loonie Network   ■■■■■   Loonie Token, An ERC20 Token   ■■■■■   LNI         
Participate in the Crowsale now
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: