Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73460 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

To sum up, few thoughts about interview on friday.

1. Merlak looked very confident about making dtr and tokens.net great exchange
2. He welcomes the regulation, to prevent people investing in scams
3. He is calm about china nad south korea bans and regulations, because he is more focused to Europe and Usa market.
4.He mentioned that he was is Bahrain and Dubai. In Bahrain he was on a meeting with royal family, talking about investing in coins. Could be in tokens.net or bitstamp...
5. He said that he invested less than half of 15 mio in own ico. That is definitely a positive thing to hear.

Thanks for the summary.

I'm eager to see what DTR will do in the near future...

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

To sum up, few thoughts about interview on friday.

1. Merlak looked very confident about making dtr and tokens.net great exchange
2. He welcomes the regulation, to prevent people investing in scams
3. He is calm about china nad south korea bans and regulations, because he is more focused to Europe and Usa market.
4.He mentioned that he was is Bahrain and Dubai. In Bahrain he was on a meeting with royal family, talking about investing in coins. Could be in tokens.net or bitstamp...
5. He said that he invested less than half of 15 mio in own ico. That is definitely a positive thing to hear.

The interview was all in all really poor. Not Merlak's fault as the interviewer had poor knowledge and thus poor questions. Also reading questions live resulted in asking poor questions as live filtering was of course not possible. It also took time to read the questions...

To add, he also said that he is not major holder of DTR. He holds only his tokens/coins, however believes Monero will prevail between the "anonymous coins".

At the beginning of the interview (when it was not yet "official") he also said that he knows people from Iconomi and that future collaboration would be possible. That would be really good, as the https://www.iconomi.net/ DAA managers could do their trading on the new tokens.net platform. Maybe a partnership agreement for discount transaction fees (or some other form of compensation) for the DAA managers could really increase the volume and liquidity for the site. I imagine they do most of their trading now on binance?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Zlobin25

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

How to start mining this currency?
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

are there any special options for tokens? like ref program or % of trades? something that makes the exchange stand out and get a lot of traders onboard

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
phd2d

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Undecided I'm afraid of the value DTR because a mount of number too much while they still haven't any kind of marketing campaign.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

20 % of 15 mio usd  - that is 3 mio usd will be sooner or later spent on marketing. So be sure to buy it before that.

I excpect big marketing campaign in summer, when testing time will be over.

Grin

I made sure I've secured my fair share. Now it is slumbering, waiting for more DTR-news in the future.

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

How to start mining this currency?
Not possible. Premined token DTR will just be burned.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
ma007

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:48:44 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 09:38:22 AM by ma007

Hello Damijan. Please hire the comunity-manager, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

Hello Damijan. Please hire the person, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!

Yes, tokens.net will be successful, but posts like this really aren't.

"Please hire the person, that will make big comunity."

Do you mean hire a community-manager perhaps? Check out the jobs they are recruiting for at tokens.net/jobs.

ma007

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Hello Damijan. Please hire the person, that will make big comunity. Without big comunity TOKENS wont be sucsesfull project as should be!!!

Yes, tokens.net will be successful, but posts like this really aren't.

"Please hire the person, that will make big comunity."

Do you mean hire a community-manager perhaps? Check out the jobs they are recruiting for at tokens.net/jobs.

Yes corrected
Fleisher

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

No CoMa jobs listed  Grin Grin Grin

CountDracula

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:47 PM

Hi,

Message from Damian Merlak

https://www.tokens.net/pdf/Tokens_message_from_CEO.pdf

Regards,
INV_CR2017___

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:09:53 AM

I love the project....but there are so many exchanges....Will there be any advantages for potential clients?

Will direct cash deposits / withdrawals be possible? What about credit card payment for tokens?

Will http://tokens.net offer some-kind of insurance for users assets (just recently there was a NEM exchange hack (Coincheck).....previously MountGox hack, Bitstamp hack etc.).

Will there be something similar to FDIC-insurance for TOKENS.NET users?
Fleisher

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

this lack of information about the exchange is getting on my nerves. do they not have a plan or are they just dont give a **** for information distribution?

INV_CR2017___

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

this lack of information about the exchange is getting on my nerves. do they not have a plan or are they just dont give a **** for information distribution?

If you read the message from Mr. Merlak...they don't care for exchanges....they seem to be very confident that the project will be done on time and they will not bother with exchanges.
CountDracula

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

Hi,
They are building their own alt exchange. Mr. Merlak is allready owner of Bitstamp ( https://www.bitstamp.net/about_us/ ) . Bitstamp was hacked few years ago and they have return the BTC to their custumers. For my aspect of view - they can be trusted.
I think they will be the same as relation between Coinbase - Gdax ( same owner ) . So hold the DTR until summer  Smiley

Regards,
MM511

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

I'm really certain that I made a good choice by investing in DTR while it was still very low.

I wont make the same mistake I made with KCS or BNB again... Although I recently sold all my KCS at the alltime high for almost 10K while I bought it for 250 dollars  Cheesy...

So that's why I made sure I have A LOT of DTR...
DTR will never catch BNB, just because of the amount of tokens. But it will bring some nice gains Smiley

How high do you think it could get based on circulating supply? just trying to workout a good number to sell out at?

$1? $10? $50? Roll Eyes Cheesy

CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:02:04 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 08:57:34 AM by CryptoGorilla

I don't think you can predict something like that.

If you could, many people would have gotten into BNB or KCS before.

Maybe also the reason why everybody is jumping on the Huobi Tokens? In the hope that their investment will go times 20 or more like KCS or BNB?

The total supply of Huobi Token is 500 million and current price is around $1,28, while DTR total supply is 3 750 million, so 7,5 times that of Huobi Token.

$1,28 = current Huobi Token price, but I don't think you can freely buy these tokens just yet. Starting

$0,097 = current DTR price, which seems pretty good in comparison with the other players (price/supply-wise).

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Maybe also the reason why everybody is jumping on the Huobi Tokens? In the hope that their investment will go times 20 or more like KCS or BNB?

The total supply of Huobi Token is 500 million and current price is around $1,28, while DTR total supply is 3 750 million, so 7,5 times that of Huobi Token.

$1,28 = current Huobi Token price, but I don't think you can freely buy these tokens just yet. Starting

$0,097 = current DTR price, which seems pretty good in comparison with the other players (price/supply-wise).

Don’t DTR tokens get ‘bured’ when they’re used? If so, total supply would decrease once the platform launches.
Jordienusa

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

That is not exactly true. 1125M are owned by the company and only will be used to continue the operations in case all circulating supply is burned. Other 1125M is for team members and employees with 4 yrs vesting and 1 yr cliff, and therefore, those tokens will move to circulating supply very slow (probably in 5-6 years).
That means the circulating supply is 1500M and will decrease when tokens will start burning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: