Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][tokens] Next generation cryptocurrency trading platform  (Read 73460 times)
GATACHA

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:10:43 AM

Looking at the current price. Cant really understand why anyone would sell DTR for less than 0.01 usd

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticMinds

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:24:38 AM

Looking at the current price. Cant really understand why anyone would sell DTR for less than 0.01 usd

Nobody does i guess.

The old paper ( which was deleted, for to me unknown reason ) said that they are planing to achieve 2.5% of the world crypto/crypto market.

Still, there is no roadmap, no marketing, we are totally unknown to crypto sphere, volume is ridiculously low, nobody talks about anything for the future, comunity is leaving etc... its hard to say but it sounds suspicious to me personaly.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:19:55 AM

Nobody does i guess.

The old paper ( which was deleted, for to me unknown reason ) said that they are planing to achieve 2.5% of the world crypto/crypto market.

Still, there is no roadmap, no marketing, we are totally unknown to crypto sphere, volume is ridiculously low, nobody talks about anything for the future, comunity is leaving etc... its hard to say but it sounds suspicious to me personaly.

Have some faith. Their lack of communication is definitely not something we can applaud. However, the product is fckn good. And they are still developing it.
IMHO, they are keeping it low to keep on buying and burning DTR at the low price. Once it explodes it will explode like hell. With a lower supply pressure even...

Have in mind that a majority of the tokens are held by the team. Specially Merlak himself. Thus, we definitely have a common goal!

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
CrypticMinds

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:41:19 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 04:10:07 PM by CrypticMinds

Nobody does i guess.

Have some faith. Their lack of communication is definitely not something we can applaud. However, the product is fckn good. And they are still developing it.
IMHO, they are keeping it low to keep on buying and burning DTR at the low price. Once it explodes it will explode like hell. With a lower supply pressure even...

Have in mind that a majority of the tokens are held by the team. Specially Merlak himself. Thus, we definitely have a common goal!

Ofcourse, im in since ico and as i said and stated before numerously times, the exchange is the best out there. Countless list of solid statements and arguments for that so we can really say and agree: next gen.

BUT as you also said, we can all agree: the lack of comunication is the only thing that throws a bad light on everything.

I have never complained about price because i did my DYOR very well and i know/assume what follows. But there are no information available for public what is behind that slow speed and progress for getting comunity.

Its not a problem: I have been waiting for more than a year now and i can wait few years more. But it would be great to have some news from time to time, whats hapening. Thats all Smiley

But overall, it looks abandoned project to me: from volume and team activity point of view...

Cheers
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 11:11:09 AM

How is your project different from other exchange platforms that, too, provide a secure, transparent and reliable place for cryptocurrency trading?
Perunex

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:52:17 AM

Nobody does i guess.

Ofcourse, im in since ico and as i said and stated before numerously times, the exchange is the best out there. Countless list of solid statements and arguments for that so we can really say and agree: next gen.

BUT as you also said, we can all agree: the lack of comunication is the only thing that throws a bad light on everything.

I have never complained about price because i did my DYOR very well and i know/assume what follows. But there are no information available for public what is behind that slow speed and progress for getting comunity.

Its not a problem: I have been waiting for more than a year now and i can wait few years more. But it would be great to have some news from time to time, whats hapening. Thats all Smiley

But overall, it looks abandoned project to me: from volume and team activity point of view...

Cheers

However, the "lack of communication" is an ongoing "issue". Or just their style.

Actually their communication is better now. They are active on twitter 1-2 times per week with the updates. And as for the marketing and community spreading, I believe they once said that they are waiting for market to recover. Once it does, people start pouring in, and that's when they are to strike with prepared marketing.

Not an abandoned project. Surely, not.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
CrypticMinds

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

Nobody does i guess.

Cheers

However, the "lack of communication" is an ongoing "issue". Or just their style.

Actually their communication is better now. They are active on twitter 1-2 times per week with the updates. And as for the marketing and community spreading, I believe they once said that they are waiting for market to recover. Once it does, people start pouring in, and that's when they are to strike with prepared marketing.

Not an abandoned project. Surely, not.

Well i was trying to follow recent updates and news about the project. Nothing. I dont see anything new in their posts. Actually there were none. And no interest or anything.

Waiting for market to recover? Well our company was working full speed even when the crysis strike Smiley

And listings are hapening now in 20 days? Well, i would call that... idk how. Suspicious.

I already made a decision in last few days and I left the project so i would wish you all good luck and happy trading/hodling.

Regards.
blockchain48

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

you should check different news sources, like your exchange account. They are adding stable coins. Sometimes there is no news, but you can see the progress. Coinmarketcap should add this exchange by now or maybe not, other markets have low DTR volume. Price could easily get higher with some buying pressure on these markets and attract users to exchange, burning fees. Once all the news will come out, hell might breake loose. Maybe this should be worth the risk, as much you can afford. It is hard not to get all-in, for some quite literally. To the moon or to the ground.

http://www.ok48.com/tokens
GATACHA

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:57:17 PM

There are only few updates on what I could already see in my exchange account. But there is NO news about the future of this the project.
GATACHA

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:12:24 PM

yes, 20 day to list another coin?Huh  What, only few coins will be listed this year? There should be max 3 days. Vote will be the same...

[/quote]

And listings are hapening now in 20 days? Well, i would call that... idk how. Suspicious.

[/quote]
CrypticMinds

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:34:27 AM

yes, 20 day to list another coin?Huh  What, only few coins will be listed this year? There should be max 3 days. Vote will be the same...

[/quote]
[/quote]

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter how often listings are. Look at Cardano for example: market will be open soon: since 12.12.2018.

Huh
GATACHA

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:32:16 PM

Market will be open on 11-02-2019
GATACHA

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:30:45 AM

3,990,876 DTR burned to date
GATACHA

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:09:43 PM

24h Total Volume: 867,535 USDT

EURS / USDT   314,031 USDT
ETH / EURS    158,887 USDT
DTR / BTC    113,827 USDT
BTC / USDT   94,223 USDT
BTC / EURS   80,688 USDT
DTR / ETH   23,701 USDT
DTR / EURS 18,597 USDT
etc
GATACHA

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

Guess, today we had new record from DTR fee burn?

10-02-2019 Fees 116,728
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:36:43 AM

That might happen, if before they had bought it below that price or maybe the trader was desperate so they sold it at a very cheap price

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
GATACHA

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:37:45 PM

4,144,412 DTR burned to date
GATACHA

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:08:12 PM

DOGE/BTC and DOGE/USDT pairs added. Cardano also.
Perunex

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:29:24 AM

It's actually really good to see a relatively high volume (and with it the DTR burning) with such a bad market conditions and practically no marketing yet... That is a signal that the product is actually good.

Thus, I would really like that DTR stay at low price as much as possible. So the Fees collected can burn much more DTR. When market goes to bull trend (hopefully), marketing hits - bubble bursts and DTR will skyrocket!

GATACHA

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:00:21 PM

Well, they could increase volume and collect more fees by adding more coins (or speed up the voting)

It's actually really good to see a relatively high volume (and with it the DTR burning) with such a bad market conditions and practically no marketing yet... That is a signal that the product is actually good.

Thus, I would really like that DTR stay at low price as much as possible. So the Fees collected can burn much more DTR. When market goes to bull trend (hopefully), marketing hits - bubble bursts and DTR will skyrocket!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: