Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin better than stocks, real-estate?  (Read 4632 times)
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

because bitcoin is very much unstable currency and there maybe huge increase or decrease itself value in a single day, that's why in case of trading purpose bitcoin would be the attractions' for trading.
If we talk about real estate, it is much risky business. Sometimes in this business too much loss can be happen.

mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:46:17 PM

I think Bitcoin Better than stocks and real estate. Because we know Bitcoin is the greatest currency of online market.. any times  it a used esaily. Day by day its value is increasing. So it's changed to user life very short time. On the other hand,stock and real estate business is risky and  uncomfortable.. then that invest is a lot money.. so that is uneasy. So Bitcoin is best
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Bitcoin history shows that the value of bitcoins had a good leap from small perils to above $7500 which proves that the bitcoin network still has good potential to reach ten times that of the current value in the near future, this is one of the reason to say that bitcoin is better than any other forms of commodities for investment. The early investors of bitcoins are millionaires of the time, so more investors and bitcoins user's are entering the bitcoin and blockchain community as this has become a trillion dollar market. If you invest now you will be able to reap huge profits which will be ten times higher than the current value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

Maybe I am conservative, but I like to diversify investments.
And that is why I think that stocks, real-estate and crypto currencies complement each other.
I try to generate a balanced system of risk and safety. And to me that system needs more investment fields, not just one.
Although crypto currencies give most profit at the moment. When I look at how quickly they move in price, I would not want to miss my other investments.

It's me!!!
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:16:36 PM

Maybe I am conservative, but I like to diversify investments.
And that is why I think that stocks, real-estate and crypto currencies complement each other.
I try to generate a balanced system of risk and safety. And to me that system needs more investment fields, not just one.
Although crypto currencies give most profit at the moment. When I look at how quickly they move in price, I would not want to miss my other investments.

This is the correct way of investing , because if you invest all in one then the risk is very high, but diversify and invest is very good, i myself keep 30% of my bitcoin revenue as bitcoin investment balance i just convert them to fiat currency at what ever rates. because i invest them in fiat currency investment like, gold, and real estate.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:02:08 PM

Just choose how you make a good profit, which one you gonna choose?
In bitcoin you can see your profit even in just a month because  of its volatility while investing in real estate, it takes years to appreciate with just a little interest while in stocks? You actually didn't have a clue when will you take profit.
We're all talking money here and we all want is to make more profit so I don't see anything why choose real estate versus bitcoin as we knew many are making great money through it. Grin
For me.there are several reasons as of why Bitcoin is far much better than every other form.of Investment even silver, gold, real-estate and all of them that were mentioned by the op.Though first thing that got me to invest is being high in demand, there are lots of big well known industries and investors that takes Bitcoin seriously. Another reason that makes think I should invest this time is early is because Bitcoin is limited.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:48:45 PM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?
maybe its because bitcoin is easy to learn.and you can invest even in small amount.not like in real estate or stocks you need big capital.and another thing in bitcoin you can communicate in other user with confidence.because big or small investors are equal here.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:08:17 PM

Bitcoin is better for those who believes and invest their money on bitcoin,  since they will have profit as return of investment. Just like the US Dollar, earnings, when studied  and evaluated carefully can give you impressive income since it is an internationally accepted currency. Bitcoin is a better option that hlas large potential of growth in the business market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:13:24 PM

Bitcoin is better for those who believes and invest their money on bitcoin,  since they will have profit as return of investment. Just like the US Dollar, earnings, when studied  and evaluated carefully can give you impressive income since it is an internationally accepted currency. Bitcoin is a better option that hlas large potential of growth in the business market.
really your opinion, it's been so far bitcoin is advantageous for bitcoin users, in terms of finance and work. so bitcoin can reduce unemployment even if it's just an online job but bitcoin is still a very profitable job.
because the income earned is not just a little.
joanshu

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:50:30 PM

btc is better in terms of earning huge returns and hence btc is far better than stocks and real estate.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:16:06 PM

I think this is a balance that varies according to the countries and the cities.
 in some countries the real estate is stagnated. does not receive immigration from the outside. Population-free real estate is not a logical investment vehicle in these countries. but in backward countries this is the opposite. increasing population, non-producing society makes real estate valuable. easy and guaranteed as an investment tool. the stock market loses volume if there is no political stability in the country. the stock market is not considered as an investment tool.
it is hard to say a few things because it is a topic that has different forks in itself.
I am in favor of dividing investments.
investing in real estate and investing in the stock market.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:42:02 PM

Bitcoin is a very profitable asset,but we can`t compare it with stocks and real estate.
Sooner or later the tremendous btc growth will slow down or even stop and we have to be ready.
This might happen after a few years or maybe next year.
Some assets provide less risk and less profit and other more profit and more risk.Bitcoin doesn`t fit anywhere and i can`t consider btc  a risky asset.This will change in the future.

Bitcoin may have brought so much advantages when it comes to its investment aspect, however I think that it is still far different from stocks or real-estate. I could not say that it's any better due to the physicality and attainability of Bitcoin, but somehow maybe Bitcoin may get to the stage where it can be as valuable and stable as those platforms may be. They differ in various aspects which is why it is hard to compare its overall structure with one another. A point to consider as well is the preference of the investors. Some may prefer taking on the challenge of the volatility and may be risk takers to gain growth, while others wants assurance through stability. These factors should be taken note and may be deciding factors on which they would rather choose to invest on.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:40:26 PM

Bitcoin value have shown tremendous increase for the past years and people who have invested during those early years when Btc started are now earning big amount. Inflation rates of bitcoin is really impressive.  This can be a good sign that investing on Bitcoin  is a better idea.  However, it also depends on your goal, if you are aiming for a short term or long term investment.

WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Xabad

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:04:28 AM

In the traditional investment systems  there are areas like stock exchange, real estates, commodity market, forex market. Then there are hedge funds, mutual funds, equity, debentures. Next in line are precious metals like Gold, silver, diamond. Years after year and decades after decades when mainstream economics was convincing people that how one of above is better than other as it is giving returns in the range of 8% to 9% at max 10-13% a new revolution named bitcoin is rising and spreading across the world. Bitcoin has defied all conventional knowledge about return on interest. Surviving each negative publicity and doubts, incidents like mt. gox and still growing better than ever.

What do you think why bitcoin is the best investment than stocks, real-estate, gold or any other conventional investment?

Bitcoin is better that trading stocks and real estate for an investment because first it hasn't reached it maximum value yet and price of each coin will continue to go high. Second it just had an increase on its value of 700% since January so it is indeed the best investment as of now.
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

I think bitcoin is better investment than  stocks and real-estate because bitcoin is more fluctuactive than stocks and real estate as it's prices increase with more rate than real estate and stocks. The global market for Bitcoin has grown 6 times faster and larger than the entire tech bubble of The global response to Bitcoin is haphazard but strong. Socio-political conditions around the world have made Bitcoin attractive for users large and small, from governments to pre-teens sitting at home. The communities are large in both hemispheres and play an important role in influencing the market.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:00:59 AM

It is still a doubt whether bictoin is better than stocks or real estate. But Bitcoin can make you profit much more and loss much more than stocks. Because in Bitcoin and altcoins you can easily make speculations.
It is going to depend on what you are looking, real estate is not going to give the profits that bitcoin gives but you can live in a house, you can rent it and it is going to appreciate in value with time thanks to inflation, so it is a good asset to have even in an economic crisis, we do not know how bitcoin is going to behave in a world crisis, we think it is going to do fine but we are not sure.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:09:27 AM

Stocks don't make the fast profit as Bitcoin does. People could earn 30% a week for real. With stocks that situation is really hard to happen.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
Persiville

Activity: 144

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:39:47 AM

It is still a doubt whether bictoin is better than stocks or real estate. But Bitcoin can make you profit much more and loss much more than stocks. Because in Bitcoin and altcoins you can easily make speculations.
It is going to depend on what you are looking, real estate is not going to give the profits that bitcoin gives but you can live in a house, you can rent it and it is going to appreciate in value with time thanks to inflation, so it is a good asset to have even in an economic crisis, we do not know how bitcoin is going to behave in a world crisis, we think it is going to do fine but we are not sure.

In short real estate investments are also good and reliable source for long term purposes or long term runs, while bitcoin aside is also consider for long term purposes, it doesn't guaranteed that much because of this so many arguments and lots of issues regarding bitcoin, but disregarding those issues in short or long term bitcoin has really a good way of profit depending on how you handle your portfolios and your strategy in the market.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

Does the fact that bitcoin work as a universal currency effect the overall value?
The fact that bitcoin can work as a universal currency like USD somehow affects the overall value. Some people buy it for the purpose of buying an item online, and somehow the most convenient way to pay online when a store accepts bitcoin is btc itself. Although people tend to use bitcoin nowadays for speculative purposes, because of the said reason above the fact that it works as a universal currency helps to boost it's current value to a great extent.
Because bitcoin market cap goes higher,higher than anything else.This shows how our economy evolving even in digital world.Bitcoin has already beaten golds marketcap this is the reason it is better than stocks.
If we look at the graph of the performance of the bitcoin since the time it was introduced to this world, then we’ll get to know that bitcoin really has earned a wonderful name and that too in such a short span of time. People are trusting bitcoin and other crypto currencies much more than any other thing because of the reason that they know this thing very well that bitcoin is a future.
Bitcoin is far much better than real estates and other stocks, and reason is that it is something you get into with just a small amount of money, you don’t need to have millions and billions before you can get into it, NO! It is easy and affordable and everyone who is serious can do it and achieve something huge from it.

Real estate is not something that you can do with a small amount of money, nope, you need a lot of money, going up to millions to invest on it. Stocks are the same, you can never make enough profit from stocks like gold.

explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:50:40 PM

I wouldn't say that bitcoin is better means of investment than e.g. real estate. Honestly, I don't believe it will last for long. We should stay current on the market news and sell it when the time comes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: