Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:53:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I  (Read 13799 times)
ArtyomTref

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:58:32 PM

So is there a working project, how will tokens be used and how is this project improved by the blockchain?

Hi! We will launch tokens later today. Moreover, the half-size model of flying car by Bartini will be presented in Q1 of 2018 and full-size will be shown in Q4 of 2018. Talking about Blockchain, it helps us to avoid costs between the consumer and the manufacturer.
andycee

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:01:32 PM

Do your flying car need a pilot? Or it will have autopilot? And what about the route? I think that it is very high chance of cars' collision
ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

Do your flying car need a pilot? Or it will have autopilot? And what about the route? I think that it is very high chance of cars' collision

At first we expect that eVTOLs will be piloted by professional pilots. It is not because such piloting is expected to be difficult - compared to helicopter, it will require no skills at all - but at first, to play it safe, authorities will inevitably request qualified pilots to be there. Then, we have all the reasons to expect that there will be some easy training, 3-6 practice hours at most, to obtain authorisation for piloting an eVTOL. And in some years, eVTOLs will become fully auto-piloted, and therefore no certification will be required at all.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:16:28 PM

Can I be a pilot?
ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

Can I be a pilot?

Sure! Smiley Welcome to McFly Community! Fill in the form in Get Token section of McFly website, leave your email and in the “Area of Expertise” field indicate your wish to join the pilot team. Check out  information about "TFT aero" on our website.
andycee

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:29:25 PM

You said, that token launch starts today, what will be the currency rate by day?
ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:36:18 PM

You said, that token launch starts today, what will be the currency rate by day?

1 token for 0.000065 ETH — from 07.11 until 9.11
1 token for 0.00007 ETH — from 10.11 until 12.11
1 token for 0.000085 ETH — from 13.11 until 15.11
1 token for 0.0001 ETH — from 16.11 until 19.11
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

can you please name some of the main independent companies that belong to the consortium? you must know that this is a project that drops some jaws...if you want to be taken seriously, please share more information about team, financial data, coin technical data, marketing and bounties...  Wink

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
andycee

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

Ok, I will buy tokens, when they will be launched. How to use my token wallet? When I will be able to exchange my tokens?
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:47:13 PM

Why a future product idea like this need to raise funds from crowdsale? I mean, if it a good project (future vehicle is a good project) it should have institutional Investors that backed their funds project for the kick start.

Whatever. I don't care if it fly or float, the car is looks pretty nice to ride for.

ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:47:46 PM

Ok, I will buy tokens, when they will be launched. How to use my token wallet? When I will be able to exchange my tokens?

You will be able to use it starting from December 25th

The most important goals for us are to move on with funding the blockchain development works, and works associated with engineering and construction of eVTOL vehicles. The Community will focus on these tasks during January and February of 2018, to be able to deliver the cheerful news to the world. After that we’ll be able to start thinking about exchanges, so the answer is - not earlier than March, possibly later. Follow the news!
ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:59:39 PM

can you please name some of the main independent companies that belong to the consortium? you must know that this is a project that drops some jaws...if you want to be taken seriously, please share more information about team, financial data, coin technical data, marketing and bounties...  Wink

Hey! You can check out all companies that belong to the consortium on our website McFly.aero. All the information about team, financial data and others is represented on this site and in our white paper Smiley Also we have a bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353360. Thanks so much for your feedback and join our community!
ArtyomTref

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:06:50 PM

Why a future product idea like this need to raise funds from crowdsale? I mean, if it a good project (future vehicle is a good project) it should have institutional Investors that backed their funds project for the kick start.

Whatever. I don't care if it fly or float, the car is looks pretty nice to ride for.

One of the fundamental risks of any project engaged in aircraft manufacturing in this new industry is... Let’s put it like this. There are 15 private and not very large aircraft designer companies. When they release their VTOLs to public, they will at once find themselves among giants like Uber, Boeing, Embraer, Airbus, Bell Helicopter, etc. - all these are large companies with their other side-businesses, with which they can subsidize their research in the same field, pushing us away from the market. So everybody of us, everybody of these 15 companies, require venture investments. Venture investors always say - you know, our risk in your business is that the margin in this market will not be yours to enjoy. Passengers will be paying trillion dollars for the flight, but you’ll get nothing from it, because giants will simply push you away.

Respectfully, the first emergency for us is to arrange for our direct interaction with the market of customer flights by means of the shared economy with a ridesharing decentralised network  instead of the centralised management. This is how we want to see the future. To make this future real, our main task should not be just to make a VTOL, but to make it generally available for you and me and everybody to fly. And here comes blockchain implementation, which becomes inseparable from the task of producing VTOLs.
SirGeekalot (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

Hey McFlyers! Our smart contract has started!
Let's ETH and watch our test flights next year!
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:54:44 AM

major projects in the field of automotive future, with a good concept it looks his project flying car will be a boom in the future
and will be much needed for the future of transportation in the world to cope with the level of traffic congestion that samakin high ,, I really enjoy to see this project to be successful
McFly12345

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:44 PM

major projects in the field of automotive future, with a good concept it looks his project flying car will be a boom in the future
and will be much needed for the future of transportation in the world to cope with the level of traffic congestion that samakin high ,, I really enjoy to see this project to be successful

You're absolutely right. McFly is a step to future, where transportation and city infrastructure will have new types of forms. Flying cars are just beginning of creating a comfortable and an organic urban environment for the convenience of people. Glad you're interested, because more people believe it's real, more likely it will happen very soon.
gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:26:42 PM

When the first prototype will appear?
idoycodet

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:17 AM

i think future is coming now, its really something exicting and unbelievable! but this our reality.
was working under design reseach for the project and strongly believe its success. LET IT FLY !
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:46:28 PM

A flying vehicle like this should have participated in events such as automotive or avian exhibitions like Geneva Motor Show or any other international or local scale motor show or exhibitions. May be there is a news at least i can find or to read about. By the way, is this project working on only its application or including its aircraft production as well?

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Victor McFly-Collins

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

A flying vehicle like this should have participated in events such as automotive or avian exhibitions like Geneva Motor Show or any other international or local scale motor show or exhibitions. May be there is a news at least i can find or to read about. By the way, is this project working on only its application or including its aircraft production as well?
Thanks for your question. Today only aircraft, but we think that in the future we will buil another vehicles.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: