Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MCFLY.AERO: Decentralized Flying Cars Infrastructure. Token Launch Phase I  (Read 13799 times)
ArtyomTref

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:26:04 PM

Hey guys! Just remind you that we are continuing Signature Campaign (40% of bounty pool). Visit our bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353360 to get more information!
stokholminfinity

Activity: 352
Merit: 104

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

I really liked the project. If the idea can be realized with the help of funds attracted through blockchain it will be excellent.

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:04:46 PM

To be honest, this project makes me very happy. Now there is not much talk about him, but they will. Flying cars - in fact this is the real future, as in the films. I think this is much more useful than most blockchain startups.  Cheesy
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:06:43 PM

In addition, it is not just a meaningless application, but an entire industry, with the success of which the entire world will change. World car manufacturers will adopt this technology, and the world will get rid of traffic jams and make life much easier.
Just imagine how easy it will be to travel long distances. And how many inaccessible places will be open to the average person. In general, all this inspires me.  Roll Eyes
SirGeekalot (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:03:45 PM

We have received numerous requests to give our supporters more time after TLP 1.1. closed before TLP 1.2 would start. And we can understand why — the cause has grown beyond us.

During TLP 1.1 we have been heard by entrepreneurs in many cities, by media, by educational partners, by industry and regulatory experts.

They inform us that more time to cement the larger scale of public relations and network activities will add more value and strength to the community.

And we hear you!

Only a brief discussion among the participants of the Blockchain.aero Consortium was enough to fully support the idea that with every day we grow stronger and will then empower the Community with even more good news coming from our labs before the TLP 1.2.

In the meanwhile, you can send ETH to our address and get McFly tokens before the TLP 1.2 starts.

15% early-bird bonuses for ≥ 5 ETH.

https://mcfly.aero/contribute/
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:09:05 PM

this is great, the car will fly in the future, but in which country is it applied? and what is the company name for its manufacture?
LEXITco

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:14:33 PM

I think Tesla started doing the "flying car" idea too. I know theres another company that started it aswell. This is exciting! What stage are you guys at?
freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

The project impressed me from the very beginning. A flying taxi is fantastic for me. I hope your dream is drawn into life very quickly. This type of transport will get rid of many transport problems.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:18:55 PM

The 11 Photos That Show the Past, Present, and Future of Flying Cars

Long before The Jetsons showed an average joe flying to work in a flying car, people dreamt of a flying car for the masses. But even today, that dream is still in its infancy. There is a lot of work to be done until the modern world is ready for mass-produced, affordable, airborne cars…and it’s not hard to see why.
https://futurism.com/the-11-photos-that-show-the-past-present-and-future-of-flying-cars/

SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

this is great, the car will fly in the future, but in which country is it applied? and what is the company name for its manufacture?

We're now working on the Local Chapters program, and we'll be deciding about the cities/countries relying on the scale of local chapters. I guess it will be USA, but who knows... might be Indonesia or India as well!
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Hi guys,
I read that you already have a working prototype. Is it so? If so, how long can it be in the air now and can it make at least short flights?
Thanks.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:42:49 PM

Boston Communities Unite to Democratize Their Economy

An inspiring story about local communities having impact on economical development
https://nextcity.org/daily/entry/boston-communities-unite-to-democratize-their-economy
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:08:21 PM

Did they share any photos or videos of actual prototypes?

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

Investing in flying cars is something I can get behind! This is literally investing in future!
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:39:23 PM

Great idea guys, but do you have a vehicle manufacturer who would make those cars for you? Do you have any particular one in your mind to make a contract with them?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

Great idea guys, but do you have a vehicle manufacturer who would make those cars for you? Do you have any particular one in your mind to make a contract with them?

Two manufacturers are presented in Blockchain.aero consortium: Bartini and Hepard by Avianovations.
SirGeekalot (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

Hi guys,
I read that you already have a working prototype. Is it so? If so, how long can it be in the air now and can it make at least short flights?
Thanks.

We do have a 1:10 scale prototype of Hepard (more: https://www.facebook.com/mcfly.aero/posts/1469813996467087), and more info on Bartini prototypes will be posted in a week on blog.mcfly.aero . I will post updates in this thread.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

It seems that the project is good. But I have a hard time believing in cars that can fly.

You should tell in more detail about everything that you plan to do.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:34:14 PM

Investing in flying cars is something I can get behind! This is literally investing in future!

This flying cars I think for now was very expensive, but in the near future it will become a new replacement vehicles someday. But now in this generation of course.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:23:56 PM

This flying cars I think for now was very expensive, but in the near future it will become a new replacement vehicles someday. But now in this generation of course.

Well i know this could be possible but not certainly in this present generation that we are now, ofcourse in the future, this sounds a little overemphasis to me, i mean, millions of people can barely afford the normal driving car yet, with this concept of this project surely it will be expensive to be in the project, and why would this project be important? Does it solve any known problem in this present era?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: