Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4117 times)
lkcoinstart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:15:08 PM

There is no such thing as the perfect cryptocurrency, every cryptocurrency has a purpose that it serves, so check the one that meets your requirement and go for it, bitcoin will be in the first position for a long time though.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

In my opinion, no coin is perfect, but if you want to be the least risky then you should choose to invest in BTC or ETH. That's the two coin I think is the perfect and safest market today.
crazyhonez000064

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency and I think that there will be no perfect one to be exist. If perfect cryptocurrency exist, it means there will be only one cryptocurrency in the market right now, no altcoins just one crypto because everyone will use that perfect crypto in every transaction. We all want to have a perfect crypto to use but let us accept the fact that there will be no perfect crypto to exist in crypto world.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

There are various shortcomings and vulnerabilities and other crypto currency. In addition, most crypto currency, including bitcoin, is also far from complete anonymity, if desired, the identity of the owner of the crypto currency can be eventually established. Certainly, the crypto currency is still developing and the development team seeks to eliminate the identified shortcomings. Perhaps in the future there will be absolutely perfect crypto currency.
baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:55:56 PM

Bitcoin can not be an ideal crypto currency because it is slow. Because he has an expensive commission. At the moment, Ethereum has all the chances to become an ideal crypto currency. But for this it is necessary to increase the speed of transactions.

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

ETH is perfect cryptocurrency because it has at least some real admissibility, but almost all the iso are held on Ethereum!
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

At the moment in my opinion there is no perfect coin but you can ask or say it promising coin as every one knows better that crypto wrold is still in high risk if we consider it as perfect or permanent coins. need some more time and big projectors to join it with huge investment.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:21:46 PM

a lot of homework we have to do to make cryptocurrency perfect, and we are a long way to be perfect. its just the beginning of cryptocurrency, starting from reducing or eliminating the main risk in cryptocurrency like pump and dump or price manipulation, scam and fraudulent, socializing and legalizing cryptocurrency in many countries. So peoples will start to not worry to invest in cryptocurrency anymore.

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:59:38 AM

I think that the ideal crypto currency has a product, and the price changes due to product changes, than the product is more demanded, the higher the price.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

to me it is definitely the answer to this question ethereum. The technical properties of Ethereum are really high, have the potential of growth and hope for the future. so the number of investors is very much and is liked.

Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:23:39 AM

So far, no perfect coin has been found, which is impossible. Even if it is, it is also false propaganda. The price of the coin is always unstable.
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

You need to find the right cryptocurrency or token... There are always opportunities around to make good investments, if you know, where to look for them... But, for all projects: Do your research, because there are very good ones, but very bad ones too! There is no shortcut to your own work! Don't trust the ICO ratings because they can be bought, and don't trust the most visible projects because it just depend on marketing spend, not on the quality of the project! Look at the substance, the business case, the value of the space they are claiming to take over or "disrupt", the nature of tech to be developed, the business experience of the team (most teams don't have a clue of the underlying business!!! so they can't disrupt anything...)

Recently, I have been following in particular Stellar and Stellar-related tokens. Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing - probably one of the best bets for 2018. Up by more than 50% from the level a week ago, and it will continue for sure. Price has potential to multiply! Worth looking into tokens issued on the Stellar platform that will also profit from the new rise of Stellar...

There, I found an interesting, solid project, experienced people, with their token issued on the Stellar blockchain: AXU of argentas.io. They seem to have ANN for their community-oriented presale too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0 Financial blockchain, solid idea & white paper, thinking of putting in some. Just too low profile so far, but it definitely is a hidden gem in my opinion.

Of course one has to diversify between tokens, not to put the eggs in one basket, but this one looks to be worth the risk with a very attractive presale price of 0.4 XLM for 1 AXU that is 50% less than their ICO price later, so this 2x gain together with the underlying Stellar price going up, giving a double boost to it, looks to be like a sure winner, gains soon in pocket I believe - and may soon be 5-10x the initial presale price, later on maybe 20x. Following some EOS related projects too along with other Stellar projects, maybe finding some further ones there too. But I am definitely for AXU as an undiscovered diamond - others I like are much more well known - so far...

TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Best project that will change the world in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:14 PM

There is no ideal crypto currency. Each project is unique and unique, but not perfect. If we had found such a coin, then all the other coins would have disappeared.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

Each cryptocurrency runs within a particular blockchain that is governed by a programmable algorithm that the developer uses to create it. And in all the essence has imperfection, There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

I think there is so many cryto coins in the market, and among the all coin bitcoin  is showing high percentage. so i prefer to invest in bit coin it is so much better than the other crypto currency.
bitlogic

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:48:30 PM

I think now there is still no perfect coin. All of them have their shortcomings. Someone slow transaction speed. Someone expensive commission. One hope for new projects.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
pouljak5

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:53:39 AM

The perfect cryptocurrency is which fulfills each market demand and there is no need of the correction phase in it as it readjusts its base according to its supply in each coin like bitcoin the public also controls the supply so there is no perfect cryptocurrency

infonik

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

At present, I have not found any perfect cryptocurrency. The disadvantage of Bitcoin is that the transaction speed is slow and the handling fee is high. Ethereum has solved this problem, but the shortcomings of Ethereum have become abuse. Many scam projects rely on Ethereum.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

if in my opinion there is no perfect cryiptocurrency, bro, there are definitely advantages and disadvantages. if I think that a good cryiptocurrency is a cryiptocurrency that can enter all markets and many people make the Coin the coin of choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: