Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4106 times)
Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

The best currency in 2017 is bitcoin. Capitalization has grown, the volume of trades has increased. Quite a technological currency, in the long term, growth in the price is expected. Ethereum — is an interesting platform.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:24:39 PM

Nothing is perfect in this world. Crypto currency came into existence just few years before. Now it has to go long way. A number of coin will come into light and will be popular more then Bitcoin. Till now Bitcoin is the perfect currency and there is no alternate.
JSEcoin

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:27:51 PM

I would argue that Bitcoin isn't perfect because it was designed nearly a decade ago at a time when it was impossible to foresee the current challenges. Most people will agree that there are coins/tokens out there which are built on better technology now but Bitcoin has the first mover advantage. It does provide elegant solutions though which is why it's stood the test of time and is still the number one cryptocurrency. I think there is a song "true perfection has to be imperfect"

JSEcoin is a browser mined blockchain, powered by webmasters and built for mainstream adoption
Live platform since August 2017 - ICO starts 11th July 2018
https://jsecoin.com
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:00:11 PM

The best currency in 2017 is bitcoin. Capitalization has grown, the volume of trades has increased. Quite a technological currency, in the long term, growth in the price is expected. Ethereum — is an interesting platform.
indeed and its been more supported by the traders so I guess it cant be replace in anyhow but if in case that there's some new crypto that would be
introduce bitcoin will still remains and will be respected accordingly.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:06:34 PM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
in this world nothing is perfect, in business all want to profit and there are some people who do it in a way that is not good so we must be careful in following this business cryptocurrenciies

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:08:30 PM

We need to diversify high-price cryptos and tech-progressive ones. Waiting eagerly for a crypto I could use in for everyday shopping, tax paying etcetera. Without high fees as in eth or super-high fees as in btc.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

Nowadays perfect cryptocurrency is Bit Coin but in the furtre I think BTC price will drop than nowadays.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

My perfect currency is currently Monero, beats Bitcoin if you actually want to use it as a currency.
Fees are much lower and transactions confirm faster while you send everything anonymously.

I'd rather use Monero to send someone money because I don't have to pay 5 dollars in fees on a 25 dollar transaction.

Value of the currency isn't everything, especially not for day-to-day usage...

naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:09:03 AM

What is the perfect cryptocurrency, I think all the cryptocurrency may be perfect, but just as Bitcoin is considered to be perfect.Every cryptocurrency has a purpose that it serves, so check the one that meets your requirement and go for it.The recipients are Bitcoin is the best and as you can see the perfect coin doesn't exist yet.
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:13:25 AM

My perfect currency is currently Monero, beats Bitcoin if you actually want to use it as a currency.
Fees are much lower and transactions confirm faster while you send everything anonymously.

I'd rather use Monero to send someone money because I don't have to pay 5 dollars in fees on a 25 dollar transaction.

Value of the currency isn't everything, especially not for day-to-day usage...

U have two bank accounts, one for life savings (BTC), and another for day-2-day expense, the guy who figures out how to integrate this will make a fortune.

MONERO doesn't cut the privacy test, and of course ALL BITCOIN CLones are an open book, and let everybody at the CIA/NSA/FBI know your spending habits.

Can U handle the Truth?

Just two days ago SEGWIT2 was declared dead!

Why? Because the 'experts' & bitcoin-core ppl now realize that Satoshi was right, that there is NO way in hell you can herd a bunch of cat's especially 51%, when there are millions of cats in a open desert.

All forks are dead,

WRT to the argument about fee's, slow transactions, ...

Fee's are a problem, but U don't have to pay the fee, and if you just wait until the next block u go into the front of queue,

Slow-transactions, again these are problems of fools, certainly 10 minutes or 2 hours is not bad if your moving $1M USD from a to b, what's the hurry?

WRT to buying coffee, well then use BTC-Z, its a penny coin that is essentially 100% BTC with equihash (GPU),

I think BTC will continue to be a 'rich mans' coin, no way in hell the average joe can own a coin, no more than the average joe can own an ounce of gold,

The average american don't have $500 USD in the bank, who in the hell is fooling who here?

NO BTC fork will ever get the 51% consensus, the writing is on the wall.

New Forks, or clones have to be VERY GOOD in order to surpass BTC, very good.

PPL forget these debates are not new, back in the 1990's or 1980's with PC's it was first that mattered, and best, and fastest, you had to be one of the three to be a king,

Same now BTC was first, and there they will stay, as for next tier u must be "BEST" who that be? Fastest again, as all is just a cheap clone, ...

I think 2nd gen BTC will come from somebody who rolls a new block-chain paradigm from scratch and resolves all the problems,

For now BTC will be the MODEL-T, perhaps it will have a 20+ year life, ... who knows, most likely it will become the rich mans gold,

Missing for most people is 'privacy', only they say Monero offers privacy, but it doesn't, thus IMHO the next COIN for the rich will be ...

1.) Fast
2.) Best
3.) Privacy, nobody knows, no public ledger, nobody knows whos rich
4.) untouchable by GOV, not even the NSA can break

Doing 1-4 above will require a team of people who are not sucking NSA cock, or being spoon fed by CIA, or MOSSAD.

Almost all coin including BITCOIN is uncomfortably too close to NSA, same for Monero and its questionable choice of EDSCA integers

IMHO the next BTC will come from some kid in Mexico or Laos, on his PC running his GPU, and he'll develop an ALGO that satisfy's 1-4

The problem with all coin to date, is that it all has vested interest by the "Powers that Be"

Take BITCOIN-GOLD, just a worthless piece of shit, but being pumped by richest guys in china, russia, and bulgaria, ... go figure; None of these are giving the little people what they need & want.

Once again, lets remind all of Satoshi's Vision.

1.) Free banking for all on earth

2.) little to no fee

3.) no transaction cost

4.) anonymous, nobody knows who has money and where

5.) no theft, nobody can steal your money

All governments on earth are organized criminals intent on robbing the sheep, thus the GUYS/GALS to who satisfy the needs of the sheep will NOT come from the status-quo educated elite.
johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:35:23 AM

theres no such thing as perfect crypto currency even the bitcoin itself have problems that needs to be resolve.
as of now theres no perfect coin in the market there are ups and down each coins.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:18:31 PM

If any perfect cryptocurrency would exist, all would run buying only it. As the result other currencies will be losers and leave the market. Further, the leader will grow in its value and stop to be perfect.
As for now, Monero is good – safe and stable.
sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

In my opinion the perfect cryptocurrency is Propthereum.io. They have great value potential and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:31:30 AM

I do not think now that there is a perfect crypto currency available. for now still Bitcoin and Altcoin which have a large currency value.
agniezhk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:40:11 AM

According to me of course it's Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. No one can replace it and it's the symbol of cryptocurrency i think. Not only that, ,its development and price always stable. Bitcoin is now the king of cryptocurrencyes. so it's the best and the perfect form of cryptocurrency ever.
I think Bitcoin is ot perfect but maybe the most stable one. There is small possibility of bitcoin big weakening. Ether is also worth attention
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

Crowdholding has closed their Pre-ICO and now running an ICO.

Great co-creation platform, running since March and people are already earning crypto!

Buy YUPs, now they are cheap, the price will be higher after ICO
h4yfans

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

There is no perfect cryptocurrency. All of them different from each other. They have a different business model. For example, ETH and BTC aren't comparable.
RememberGod

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Actually, I was thinking if there could be a perfect cryptocurrency at all. Maybe, it should be better than others and at the same time it should be something that is able to change over time to meet new trends, expectations and requirements? I think, I find something, that some day may become a perfect cryptocurrency, have a look:
https://steemit.com/smartcash/@mastin/what-a-perfect-cryptocurrency-may-look-like

Learn bitcoin in 10 minutes easily: (https://bitcoins.menu/)
O биткoйнe пpocтыми cлoвaми: (https://bitcoins.menu/ru/)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:18:26 PM

I think the perfect crypto would depend on a person’s risk profile and their personality. You see beauty is in the eye of the beholder. All of us have different standards. As for me, the perfect crypto would be something I can hold for long term that would continue to grow everyday.

My opinion is a perfect currency must have long life with good market it is the best thing all crypto currency must have and a currency will not die in a short time with huge markets it is not a perfect currency and all we want invest in a good currency and it will possible only we need to make a research about that currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
joann15

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

What are your thoughts?
No cryptocurrency is perfect and well all know that because on this world nothing are perfect. But there are cryptocurrency that are good that has a lot of use here in our world and really worth our money of our investment that will give us a very big profit. For me as long as those cryptocurrency has use here in our world that where I am investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: