Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:14:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4115 times)
WiiD

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

In my understanding, the ideal cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency that is used as fuel for some kind of platform, and also constantly increases in price, albeit slowly but growing.
today this fuel is very poorly evaluated. Almost the entire cryptocurrency market fell and there are no projects that would show the results that they promised during the ico of the company.
There are projects that show good results, such as new exchanges, which are rapidly developing. And indeed, the whole market is now at the stage of development, just capitalization is kept at the same level.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

In my understanding, the ideal cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency that is used as fuel for some kind of platform, and also constantly increases in price, albeit slowly but growing.

There are a lot of coins in the market, and they are all interesting. It is difficult to choose. I will give you 5 of those that are in my wallet: Bitcoin, ETH, On.Live, KickCoin, Credits, they are all special to me.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:21:51 PM

I feel that the ideal Crypto would be one that is powered by electricity/human body. That coin would really damage the economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

There is no such thing as perfect cryptocurrency at the moment all there is out there is just projects that are viable and ones that are not viable. Take profit and never look back.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

It would be better to use global brands, organizations, companies for the development and popularity of cryptocurrency. I think then the demand would increase
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

The perfect cryptocurrency is a cryptocurrency, which so stable in market, have good price for you, when you buy it and very good price, when you just sell it. It's impossible.

Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

I think, that cryptocurrency we already have. So it is ethereum. Of cource it has a speccial limitations, but now it is the best coin.

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

With all respect to ethereum I think bitcoin will be always a leader in such question. I don't see any coins on the market that couuld beat it

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

I would like to in one coin had smartcontract she was completely anonymous , and of course I would like a very fast translation , I think in the future this coin will be !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

I think all the coins that are growing now are perfect. but this list naturally does not include coins that are on various exchanges for several days or do not go out on it. I mean the top 100 cryptocurrencies
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

in my opinion now this position is successfully taken by Ethereum. it seems to me that it has become the most ideal cryptocurrency in the entire market over the past few years. I think that he will be like this for a long time
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

It is difficult to say which cryptocurrency is ideal today. After all, each coin assumes its advantages and disadvantages, which must be taken into account by the investor. I consider BTC to be the strongest and most successful cryptocurrency, although I also believe in the potential of Ethereum and Waves.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

I think that we still didn't create a perfect Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and for me, it's a golden standard. Yes, there are a lot of promising and perspective altcoins, but none is perfect or better than Bitcoin.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

Perfect cryptocurrency certainly has a very complete system so there are no scam projects or people lose money because their wallets are hacked. But this Cryptocurrency has a very good system and many people are attracted to it because they believe in this system they benefit. And Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good coins and have advantages, so many people are attracted to crypto because of the two coins.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

Personally, I think that today Bitcoin is the ideal cryptocurrency in the modern market. This is a really strong, successful and demanded cryptocurrency, which has an excellent potential for successful development in the future. Although if you wish, you can find some reliable altcoins.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
danivan7

Activity: 152

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

nothing perfect.
but I think bitcoin is the best coin ever.
bitcoin have the biggest marketcap, biggest fans, all market support bitcoin pair.
this is an amazing coin ever.

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

The most ideal cryptocurrency is the one that is always growing and growing at 20-30% per year, so you can save money and have passive income, still has a wallet that is impossible to crack and is traded on all exchanges. I dream about this crypto currency and I will invest all my money.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

in my opinion nothing is perfect in this world including in the crypto world, all have their own shortcomings, for example today, where practically all coin crypto experience a very drastic decline in prices, and that causes current loss of coin holders very much if they sell the coins, so in my opinion as perfect as any crypto, still there are still shortcomings or risks behind it
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:59:20 AM

we can't predict the perfect crypto so every coin has its own specialty.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:04:10 AM

In my opinion, none of the Cryptocurrency in this world is perfect.
Each Crypto has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Each coin also has a different level, this depends on your needs in getting coins.
Bitcoin, which is a great coin, it turns out that after being studied it has obvious weaknesses.
And if you are looking for the perfect coin, it will not be there because each coin has its own characteristics.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: