Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the perfect Cryptocurrency?  (Read 4104 times)
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

In my opinion, a perfect cryptocurrency is able to become global with the support of a huge number of transactions, which will be able to make payments!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

in my opinion now this position is successfully taken by Ethereum. it seems to me that it has become the most ideal cryptocurrency in the entire market over the past few years. I think that he will be like this for a long time

You wouldn't find cryptocurrency without any flaws. That's clear thing that in some extent every cryptocurrency has some limitations. But it doesn't mean that such cryptocurrencies can not be effective.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:41:57 PM

there is no category that ensures the best crypto. because they all still have the same nature towards the bitcoin market which is still very influential.
izay

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

It's so hard to suggest and give the perfect cryptocurrency that you want. Everything in crypto is very unpredictable. But bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. It is best but not perfect, its price goes high and low. Other altcoins are good but we cannot tell what will happen in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:02:05 AM

In my understanding, the ideal cryptocurrency is that cryptocurrency that is used as fuel for some kind of platform, and also constantly increases in price, albeit slowly but growing.
today this fuel is very poorly evaluated. Almost the entire cryptocurrency market fell and there are no projects that would show the results that they promised during the ico of the company.
There are projects that show good results, such as new exchanges, which are rapidly developing. And indeed, the whole market is now at the stage of development, just capitalization is kept at the same level.

I agree. It’s an exciting time to see lots of new exchanges with huge potential. I mean don’t get me wrong, I’ll always feel nostalgic towards bitcoin as the pioneer of all coins that introduced to me to crypto. But let’s be real –it certainly opened up a whole new world of possibilities and with it, crypto with better, more promising features. Case in point: Virie. More than just a cryptocurrency, it offers a free trade infrastructure that’s perfect for e-commerce. With it’s blockchain based, virtual marketplace and escrow system, transactions are made easier and more secure.
I wouldn’t claim a new crypto as already perfect, but it sure does have the grounds for something quite revolutionary.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/322557379_Virternity_Distributed_exchange_network_the_market_without_borders
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:15:54 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?

I think there is still no perfect crpytocurrency out there in the market. They all have their flaws and negative side. And, there is still no assurance that cryptocurrencies will survive for the latter years of its existence.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:19:02 AM

I think that we still didn't create a perfect Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and for me, it's a golden standard. Yes, there are a lot of promising and perspective altcoins, but none is perfect or better than Bitcoin.

That's right, Bitcoin is the first coin I know today and is the queen of all kinds of coins. so still have high hopes Bitcoin will increasingly have high prices later.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:35:37 AM

Can there ever be a perfect cryptocurrency? Somehow that is probably not possible. A perfect currency might be one that makes the most of people rich. Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

I would love to hear from the community what is the perfect cryptocurrency in their opinion. In terms of scam free, value potential and sustainability.

What are your thoughts?
In my opinion crypto should not be perfect, because the development of technology on the blockchain and the features offered must continue to grow, if there is a perfect one it might be a stop point for crypto technology. The coin that is perfect in my opinion ie transaction side is fast and cheap the value that is worthy of the coin request, the developer who is great and easy to communicate, then regarding their value is more likely to go up even though there is a decrease that is handled immediately and the decline is reasonable for me.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:27:55 AM

in my opinion now this position is successfully taken by Ethereum. it seems to me that it has become the most ideal cryptocurrency in the entire market over the past few years. I think that he will be like this for a long time
It can be said that ethereum is the most perfect coin, see the number of etherum users who continue to rise and continue to get smart contracts of great value, this is what makes ethereum prices skyrocket.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

I love eth, I'm using it since I in crypto, for almost every operation, metamask made it's quite user-friendly to transfer funds through the network

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:56:01 AM

You wouldn't find cryptocurrency without any flaws. That's clear thing that in some extent every cryptocurrency has some limitations. But it doesn't mean that such cryptocurrencies can not be effective.
They have been working on their own ways.I guess any project will have its own advantages and disadvantages. but if the team can maintain its project properly and any flaws can be prevented. Some are trying to create such a perfect crypto.     Remember it will be so difficult thing consider a new idea will appear anytime.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

There isnt one. As close as we get to perfect could be bitcoin possibly but the notion of perfect does not exist. There are pros and cons to all these coins but that is just it at the end of the day they all have flaws and leaks.

That being said I would say bitcoin is as close to a perfect crypto there can be right now

What are your thoughts?
everyone has a different character in assessing cryptocurrency, you're right this can be a pro and a contra if you give a statement which coin is perfect, in some aspects maybe one coin has a high level of privilege such as its potential, fee, or speed of transacton, but in all aspects there is no perfect coin/crypto
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:41:54 AM

What are your thoughts?
I think that no one will answer you this question completely, because just do not know how it should be in fact, now there is a period of testing this topic and not the fact that everything will be as it is today. Perhaps the cryptocurrency will change its original appearance, will be more perfect.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

I think that the most perfect crypto I have seen to date is ShareRing (SHR) they are a coin that will use blockchain to support a real-world business rather than being a crypto project trying to make it as a business. Their coins will validate on a Leased Proof of Stake model giving everyone access to the returns available from Masternodes. They have a sustainable business and potential for hundreds of thousands of transactions per day which will help the value to grow over time.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

There is nothing perfect. If there is an ideal, means there is bad. Everything has disadvantages and advantages, depending on what outweighs. And these are the decisions you make. It is for you there is always a more preferable option.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:18 AM

In fact, there is no perfect cryptocurrency right now. But at least good coins are constantly improving their shortcomings. The cryptocurrency market becomes stable when perfect cryptocurrencies appear.

Trinity_boy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:13:55 AM

I heard about a cryptocurrency that is relatively new which is called "Virie" which says that it's  not a cryptocurrency on its own. It’s a system where cryptocurrency (as a common means) is used to create a maintain the environment for the real thing: the Virie Market (and then – Escrow system). It’s a free trade infrastructure aiming to create space for e-commerce free of usual obstacles and yet guaranteeing sureties to keep contracting parties protected of possible frauds albeit it's too early to tell if it's going to be that "perfect" one you are looking for but is there really such a thing as "perfect"?v
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:27:48 AM

There is no perfect crypto in this world.
Some of them have special features and others have more common with traditional and popular crypto projects.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

There is not perfect crypto currency. Someone like BTC, someone prefer Ethereum, others like Ripple and so on. Just find coins for yourself by reading whitepaper and the roadmaps. Find 10 coins and invest in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: