Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back above $6k  (Read 1130 times)
Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:24:13 PM

Yeah I’m very excited about the bitcoin now a days. It has crossed the boundaries of any valuable asset in the stock exchange or in the solid market. I mean look at the volume of bitcoin investment, it is growing each day and there is no stopping of it. Im so happy that I kept y bitcoin which I bought at the rate of 3K USD and now look at the price chart its almost double which is my 2 fold profit of first investment.

If this continues then me and many of us will become rich personalities in no time. Lol. I mean juts holding 10-20 coins can make us billionaire and you will see the more hikes at the time of fork that is to be launched in November.

You can only be rich if there is someone willing to buy your coins at an inflated value.

Bitcoin has pumped too fast - it was $1000 in jan and is now around $6500. Yet the number of transactions per day has only grown from about 250,000 to 300,000. Something doesn't add up.

That is because the reality of the situation is that there is no connection between Bitcoin's level of general acceptance or usage and its price.  There are no fundamentals that can be demonstrated to be significant drivers of the price.  There is always speculation that this or that piece of news drove the price up or down, and sometimes we can see a possible connection, but we can be sure that how widely adopted Bitcoin usage is at any given time is NOT a driver of its price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:32:48 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 6500 dollars and im very happy because they already reach that price. For sure it will continue to increase and maybe we see the price of 7k dollars this month so if you have extra money invest now in bitcoin to make more profit.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:26:34 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin is already 6500 dollars and im very happy because they already reach that price. For sure it will continue to increase and maybe we see the price of 7k dollars this month so if you have extra money invest now in bitcoin to make more profit.

It is almost at $6700 now. If you are talking about November then $7000 is very much possible. 2017 has been by far the best year for Bitcoin. If this trend continues into 2018, who knows where we could be?  Grin

AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:21:39 AM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

Let me know your thoughts!

Expect for the price to continually go high on the next days until November 15, since another fork is being expected to happen on that day more and more people wants to hold as much coin as they want specially this time it is rumored that the coin from the fork will be valued at around $1000 each after the fork. We are experiencing this kind of hype on the price mainly because this is the third fork that bitcoin will experience and from the previous it didn't caused any harm to the coin. Hopefully this time will be the same.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
roddy5

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

Let me know your thoughts!

Bitcoin even reached $7500 in the past days, many says it is because of the upcoming fork but what I think it is because more investors are joining the community. There are news that some of the precious supporters of the fork already back out.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Bitcoin always go up and down,And it's going to reach $10k in the end of this year. On the other hand According to some bitcoin expert it will reach $10k in the march 2018. If bitcoin back above $6k that will not strange at all i think.
Trant

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

Bitcoin's price will continue to rise today the highest value it had was $7400. Keep investing guys don't be afraid that the price will go down.
mitchee

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:02:56 AM

Because of a fork this coming November 15th expect for the price to continue going high
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:06:55 PM

Bitcoin's price will continue to rise today the highest value it had was $7400. Keep investing guys don't be afraid that the price will go down.

Bitcoin's price now is $7536  Grin Grin Grin Grin

ROTCIV75

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

This is just a hype and expect for it to be corrected on the next days. Some whales are just controlling the price of the coin.,
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

Bitcoin always go up and down,And it's going to reach $10k in the end of this year. On the other hand According to some bitcoin expert it will reach $10k in the march 2018. If bitcoin back above $6k that will not strange at all i think.

Stop paying attention to whatever clown'ish self claimed "expert". Never have people thought that Bitcoin would reach such levels in December of last year. This market is experiencing an increasing level of adoption that is bumping the price to constantly newer highs. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if we reach $10K this year, or in Q1 of 2018 - it's only a matter of time. And honestly speaking, reaching $10K isn't much of an achievement anymore, aside from the statistical aspect. From current levels to $10K is 'just' a 33% bump, which isn't really something to loudly celebrate. After that we'll just keep rushing up further with institutional capital flowing into this eco system. If you're not a trader, then just keep holding - there is no better option.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:35:01 PM

Stop paying attention to whatever clown'ish self claimed "expert". Never have people thought that Bitcoin would reach such levels in December of last year. This market is experiencing an increasing level of adoption that is bumping the price to constantly newer highs. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if we reach $10K this year, or in Q1 of 2018 - it's only a matter of time. And honestly speaking, reaching $10K isn't much of an achievement anymore, aside from the statistical aspect. From current levels to $10K is 'just' a 33% bump, which isn't really something to loudly celebrate. After that we'll just keep rushing up further with institutional capital flowing into this eco system. If you're not a trader, then just keep holding - there is no better option.

That's what I'm thinking, we sometimes see $10,000 aim as the new era, but if we take a look at the current price, getting $10,000 is nothing rather than a statistical record. Now people started to talk about $20,000 aim and this will take too much time to get there, if we're relly gonna hit it up.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

That's what I'm thinking, we sometimes see $10,000 aim as the new era, but if we take a look at the current price, getting $10,000 is nothing rather than a statistical record. Now people started to talk about $20,000 aim and this will take too much time to get there, if we're relly gonna hit it up.

Let's first see what happens after the fork. It could be very well the price will retrace to 4k and we are back in the june price. Stability is better then such a big rise, because a panic dump will be huge this time. Very huge.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: