Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin back above $6k  (Read 1133 times)
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:32:13 PM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

Let me know your thoughts!
Definitely it will increase in future market. Because lot of users and traders are invest in Bitcoin. So demand of Bitcoin also increase and currency value also increase. In future all the government are accepted in cryptocurrency. All the peoples are need to buy a Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. That day so many demands in Bitcoin. Before we invest to Bitcoin is better for the future.
To be a bit more realistic, the 'lot of users and traders' are just a really low percentage (or less) of the people... Bitcoin needs to reach the mass adoption, in order to gain enough trust and stabilize the growth of the price (to get the price less volatile, smaller dumps and also smaller drops in the uptrend). But until then we'll have higher pumps and huge dumps as well.

The pump and dump on the price of bitcoin is very common. The price of bitcoin is pumping now.After the fork the price of bitcoin will attain the stable value. Many new investors are born today.This are the reason for the price of bitcoin is keeps on pumping. Good to see 6000$+ again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:38:06 PM

I am not astonished by the recent movement of Btc even I am expecting this bullish momentum will continue to till 7500$ mark by the end of this year. But in my opinion according to my chart readings & on the basis of price action. I am expecting more rise in this week. We can expect dip in the second week of november because market correction will also happen after rally.

irfanmalik04

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

It will rise every day till next 1 year
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:32:49 PM

I am not astonished by the recent movement of Btc even I am expecting this bullish momentum will continue to till 7500$ mark by the end of this year. But in my opinion according to my chart readings & on the basis of price action. I am expecting more rise in this week. We can expect dip in the second week of november because market correction will also happen after rally.

Well I'm different and opposite feeling and I'm grateful with the price of bitcoin's movement. It's amazing to see that everyone is witnessing great value of bitcoin from time to time. I'm into dip also and preparing myself for it but I guess I don't have to prepare with it since we are used to it and it's like nothing compare with the opposite movement of bitcoin after those dips.

No not only next year but each year that's coming, price will increase most of the time because of different popular and big companies to accept bitcoin in their businesses.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Tol9n

Activity: 132

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

So bitcoin recently busted through the $6,000 mark once again. ( currently at $6,350 )

Do you think that it will continue to rise the way it has been the last few days or are we in for another market correction/dip in the oncoming week?

Surely it will be a pump these weeks . Bitcoin is arounding to 5900 to 6500 and he is trying to overcome this limit . As many importants developers said bitcoin will reach this year minimum 10.000$

Now there are many different opinions about the price of bitcoin. I do not know what to believe anymore. But I see how the price goes up and I hope that soon I will see 8000 dollars

Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

Well I'm different and opposite feeling and I'm grateful with the price of bitcoin's movement. It's amazing to see that everyone is witnessing great value of bitcoin from time to time. I'm into dip also and preparing myself for it but I guess I don't have to prepare with it since we are used to it and it's like nothing compare with the opposite movement of bitcoin after those dips.

No not only next year but each year that's coming, price will increase most of the time because of different popular and big companies to accept bitcoin in their businesses.

When do you think an ideal selling price would be?
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:29:57 PM

Surely it will be a pump these weeks . Bitcoin is arounding to 5900 to 6500 and he is trying to overcome this limit . As many importants developers said bitcoin will reach this year minimum 10.000$

Now there are many different opinions about the price of bitcoin. I do not know what to believe anymore. But I see how the price goes up and I hope that soon I will see 8000 dollars
I can see bitcoin will rise to $7000-7500 this year ends. Probably we can see $8000 also, there are many speculation but let's see the movement in the market. Because I hope btc will rise even it dump little of the price.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:48:26 AM

I can see bitcoin will rise to $7000-7500 this year ends. Probably we can see $8000 also, there are many speculation but let's see the movement in the market. Because I hope btc will rise even it dump little of the price.

It's really possible that we can reach that price at the end of the year. Bitcoin price has been spiking up lately and its only November and the price is now above $6000 and the looming Segwit2x is still far. So I'm speculating that around mid November, we are around $7000 by that time. So entering December which historical logs points to a a very bullish month, $7500 or more will be not that far. Let's see how everything pans out.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:04 AM

No one can really tell but my prediction is it will continue its bullish trend. I am hoping that more will anticipate and prepare for the next fork that will drive the price up. It can dip a bit for those who will take their profit before the fork but I am guessing that it will not affect the price too much and recover quickly. 
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:15 AM

No one can really tell but my prediction is it will continue its bullish trend. I am hoping that more will anticipate and prepare for the next fork that will drive the price up. It can dip a bit for those who will take their profit before the fork but I am guessing that it will not affect the price too much and recover quickly. 
yeah, right. no one can predict with true bitcoin prices. I might think that once the bitcoin price will return to the price of $ 6000, but I do not know when. but, I wait for bitcoin prices in the hope that altcoin prices will go up.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:16:12 AM

Yeah I’m very excited about the bitcoin now a days. It has crossed the boundaries of any valuable asset in the stock exchange or in the solid market. I mean look at the volume of bitcoin investment, it is growing each day and there is no stopping of it. Im so happy that I kept y bitcoin which I bought at the rate of 3K USD and now look at the price chart its almost double which is my 2 fold profit of first investment.

If this continues then me and many of us will become rich personalities in no time. Lol. I mean juts holding 10-20 coins can make us billionaire and you will see the more hikes at the time of fork that is to be launched in November.

shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:54:38 AM

Yeah definitely  ever since the bitcoin gold is not very huge impact  to the people it will be the start of massive increase  of bitcoin again in the market. Those who invested in bitcoin gold will be starting to invest in bitcoin again and that will be the start of the price hike of bitcoin im the market.

Goosebump (OP)

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:25:52 PM

Just last night it passed $6,500. So i believe that is a good sign of the price staying in the 6,000 range during the next correction.
nurlela

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

a lot of speculation that happened in this year. one of which is hardfork that happened 2 times in this year and every hardfork get coin with good price.
bitcoin this year will be up to $ 7000 or even up to $ 8000 this year and until early nexte year. the bubble will break in February. and it will return to the price of $ 4000 - $ 5000.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

I do not think that will happen. Look at this time that the price of Bitcoin has increased tremendously and currently Bitcoin price always has a positive trend, so we do not worry there is some news saying that bitcoin price will decrease. Bitcoin prices are not very stable, but we can see that Bitcoin Prices have always experienced a remarkable increase over the past few days. This should be maintained until finally at the end of the year we can see the price of Bitcoin is above the 8000 $ range.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:55:02 PM

Yeah I’m very excited about the bitcoin now a days. It has crossed the boundaries of any valuable asset in the stock exchange or in the solid market. I mean look at the volume of bitcoin investment, it is growing each day and there is no stopping of it. Im so happy that I kept y bitcoin which I bought at the rate of 3K USD and now look at the price chart its almost double which is my 2 fold profit of first investment.

If this continues then me and many of us will become rich personalities in no time. Lol. I mean juts holding 10-20 coins can make us billionaire and you will see the more hikes at the time of fork that is to be launched in November.

You can only be rich if there is someone willing to buy your coins at an inflated value.

Bitcoin has pumped too fast - it was $1000 in jan and is now around $6500. Yet the number of transactions per day has only grown from about 250,000 to 300,000. Something doesn't add up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:11:45 PM

On October, 30 it reached even $6 300! I can imagine the triumph of those ones, who mine this cryptocurrency for several years and who were enough patient not to sell BTC.

I am not sure it will grow extremely fast, but everything will depend on the financial education of the population.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will continue to increase.
with the presence of newcomers or people who want to invest in bitcoin.
actually bitcoin is a long term investment.
because the value and price of bitcoin is designed to always increase over time.
with the volume of bitcoin always rising in every day, then certainly bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the future.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

When do you think an ideal selling price would be?
We are now at $6,500 but this is still not the floor nor the ceiling. And if you are still waiting for the dip, $6,000 is a good amount to buy and don't wait for some lower price or else you'll get old waiting for that moment and your expectation to that lower price will be wasted. Many are waiting for the price to get down before at $4,800 when we are about to reach $6,000 but it never happened since $5,000 was the floor price before. $5,500 - $6,000 can be considered as good time to buy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dan D. Lion

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:16:20 PM

I wonder who is buying at these prices. I must admit, if I didn't already own bitcoin I wouldn't be buying now - I'd be looking at an alt which was cheaper and perhaps with more potential for gain.

But that's the thing, how do you gauge that speculative potential?  The alts have almost no past performance information to guide your investing.  Theoretically an alt might have more potential solely because it is comparatively cheaper, but that is pure speculation when compared to Bitcoin's fantastic track record.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: