Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety  (Read 2757 times)
Porosh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:30 AM

The actual reason for road accident so far i guess are violating traffic rules, impatient drivers and competition to go faster than others. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

Apart from those relatively common causes, driving after taking drugs or wines are also the causes for it i think
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

Most of the cause of road accidents were due to not having discipline of every individual, discipline to follow traffic rules, discipline on themselves like not drinking so much alcohol and discipline on attitude where you need to overtake some in front of you.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
ichijo_27

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:33:48 PM

There are two main factors that causes of accidents in roads. First of all is the riders or drivers. If they can discpline thereselves to drive carefully, it will be a big help to lessen the accident rates. Second are the people who are involved in road construction, they are responsible to provide the safest road for the people.
valeviarizona

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

in my opinion, the cause of the accident is the number of motorists and cars that do not understand the rules on the road, disobeying and lacking caution ..

especially young people who have a race montor, they feel the street is a circuit, so they just drive on the highway
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

Many factors of accidents on the highway. Example: the feasibility of the vehicle, the physical condition of the driver, the condition of the highway is skipped. And more important is the driver discipline in driving.
jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

The main cause of accidents in the road is because they are some people who are not following the rules and safety for driving.
They are being reckless and some are being a daredevil pushing their limits and try to do something crazy for the thrill that they are looking for.
brokeroutriggerR

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:41:59 PM

Rash driving and not abiding by the road safety rules are the main cause for this
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

I think the most commong reason of road accidents is recklessness due to different reasons. There are drunk drivers , sleepy and so on. The government must be strict and they should do something about it because road accidents are really increasing these days which kills innocent lives.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

The main cause is drivers are not disciplined to follow traffic rules. They knew that driving should be done with extra care because life is put on the line but they just don't care even if they may involve other people.

I think the most commong reason of road accidents is recklessness due to different reasons. There are drunk drivers , sleepy and so on. The government must be strict and they should do something about it because road accidents are really increasing these days which kills innocent lives.

The government is very strict about road accidents. It's just useless if we ourselves do not have discipline.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Kikang

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.
there are a lot of things cause an accidents like they are driving while they are drunk.and some drivers are using there cellphone,so how can they concentrate for driving.
crazydave

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

carelessness is the main cause of accidents
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Many accidents could have been prevented on our roads but due to factors like over speeding,wrongful overtaking,tail gating,drunkenness amongst others has led to loss of many precious lives.Bad roads and invisible road signs has also claimed a lot of lives in our world especially in some parts of Africa.Sometimes people drink and drive and this is very dangerous on our roads.Some people also do not have correct training but they manage to acquire driving license and hit the road thereby causing  a lot of harm on our roads daily.

babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

Driving under the influence of alcohol,driving without safety gear and driving without sleep this I think is some cause of road accident.Discipline is the best way to prevent road accident.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

The major cause of accidents/ road safety are poor license screening issues and lack of public awareness. If the root or foundation is not firm, there goes the disaster waiting to occur. At firsthand, first screening is a must. Before permitting a person to have a freedom to drive in an open road, the government agencies must be sure that an individual is capable of driving safely and is aware of the rules and regulations on the road. They must focus on the roots of having a license in the first place.
Alexddr

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

In our country ithere are two common causes of road accidents - the poor condition of the roads (potholes, ruts, etc.), as well as driver fatigue - especially truckers and bus drivers with an uncontrolled working day.
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Some causes of road accident are over speeding, driving under alcohol liquor, violating the road signage or traffic signal, using a cellphone while driving and playing loud music and sometimes road problem.
To prevent this kind of accident we need to focus and follow the traffic law and self-discipline. Don't drive if you don't have enough sleep.

dash007

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

There are accidents grouped into two categories:
- Those that are caused by incidences out of people's control. For example, a child running into the street and the driver having to swerve to avoid collision.

- Those that are caused by carelessness/intentionally. This has so many examples like over speeding, drunk driving and so on.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:13:57 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

For me it will be on the driver's discipline.

Good defensive driver would be responsible to check for the basics, BLOWBAG before going into the road.

Keep himself undistracted and focused on the road.

He will follow traffic signs.

He will not get intoxicated with any substance that might affect his driving condition.

A well educated driver would do all these and he would know that driving is a privelege not a right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

Drinking while driving is the main cause according to me for accidents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: