Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety  (Read 2757 times)
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

There are many causes of road accidents, some of these are:
1. Driving too fast especially when the road is very slippery.
2. Texting or using mobile phone or gadget while driving
3. Lack of knowledge about road/traffic signs
4. Lack of knowledge on safe driving
5. Driving under the influence of alcohol
6. Non use of car signals
7. Technical/mechanical car malfunction
8. Feeling sleepy while driving
9. Lack of focus or concentration while driving

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruchi85

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 02:04:32 PM

You absolutely have to follow road rules. They are there for a reason, e.g max speed in cities, and rural roads are there for a reason. I started driving, like real driving, two years back. I was always careful, being a newbie I had to, so i carefully followed all road rules, well most of them whenever I could. This sort of became a habit and after many miles on the road, I realised the importance of keeping a minimum distance between the car in front and you and slowing down in cities and etc. I've avoided many many accidents by simply following speed limits and learning to predict driver behaviour. Learning driver behaviour is very important, this comes with much rubber on the road.
Patience is virtue, you might be in a hurry to get to where you want to go, but you need to understand that nothing you see around you is in your control when you get your car on the road, there's so much unpredictability, that its almost a bit scary, you just have to get through it with copious amount of patience. After some time this becomes a habit. You see this with older drivers mostly, my uncles and the like, I always see them driving with so much patience, they make it seem such an easy task. These are the two most important things I try to do whenever I'm on the road.     

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kolyn04

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:13:37 PM

There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

For me, the main cause of road accidents is lack of discipline. If a driver do really have self discipline, he/she will not drive if he/she is drunk. He /she will not use cellphone .,He /she will always follow traffic rules and regulation.He/she will not overspeed. If only all drivers have self discipline, road accident will be prevented.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:36:34 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

the number one cause of accident  in high way is Because of over speeding and lack of discipline while driving.  Using phones or  dunk.
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:58:06 PM

I think there are 3 factors causing traffic accidents.

1. HUMAN ERROR FACTOR

This factor is often the main cause of accidents. the cause can be due to sleepiness, disorder, the driver loses concentration (doing other activities while driving), drunk alcohol / drugs, psychic condition (stress, depression etc ...). In America, as many as 45% of road accidents that occur is due to the driver 'sleepy. drowsiness is caused by the lack of adequate sleep before driving so that sensory and motor nerves so decreased sensitivity.

2. MECHANICAL FAILURE FACTOR

This factor also triggers traffic accidents. The percentage is 15%. lack of knowledge of the rider on the condition of his vehicle readiness can be fatal consequences. Damage to the engine, spare parts, components on the vehicle is very dangerous. Owners of vehicles often forget or neglect to detect problems in the vehicle.

so we keep driving with a prime vehicle, it is advisable to check weekly / monthly routine to the condition of our vehicles in the official workshop, self-guided ourselves by learning the knowledge about our vehicle ... at least if there is a problem, we can handle itEarly sebelom brought to the garage.

3. Factor road conditions are bumpy, holes, damaged. very dangerous for road users, especially for motorists. For that, we must be very vigilant about the road conditions. be careful on every path we go through. maintenance of highway infrastructure is the responsibility of the government,

drafnan

Activity: 155

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:32:38 PM

recklessness is the main cause of road accident. drivers try to compete each other.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:04:25 AM

Many times I encountered an accident, the reasons are usually: a drunk driver, a car malfunction, bad weather conditions. But, recently they are due to the fact that drivers buy their rights, and do not finish driving school, and simply do not know the rules of the road.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

The main reason or cause why there's always an accidents in roads is Speed and being a reckless driver you should know the rules thats why theres a sign board in every road so that you will be notice and to slowly down your speed, because it will lead you to death if you wont follow those instructions.
IYAH

Activity: 230

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:33:13 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

real cause of accident in ghe road is self discipline at disobedience in road traffic rules

triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:39:39 AM

Drunkenness and carelessness are the major cause of accidents ,according to National road safety in my country. And I am tempted to believe is true for every place.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:39:13 AM

There is a factor that has not been included in your explanation, that is bad luck. even though we have been careful to follow the rules of driving on the street. With the bad luck, occasional accidents happens to us. and this bad luck that happen on highway was filmed entitled "Final Destination". This just from my opinion
Flip Flop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:48 AM

The main causes of death and injury on roads remain speeding, drink driving and non-wearing of seat-belts.. isn't it?
Yaron278

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:58 AM

People itself is the main cause of any road accident it is their lack of discipline which results to sudden injury and even lost of life.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

Excessively high speeds, too high speeds are sometimes difficult to control and lead to accidents. Drowsiness also caused many accidents. When drowsy and falling asleep for a few seconds resulted in uncontrollable cars and finally an accident.
SamPo

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Accidents gappen when the motorist do not follow the traffuc rules and disobey all road signs.  Hard headed  conceited people on the road and improper signages and lack of law enforcement.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:40:32 PM

In my country the main cause of accidents are, the driver are drunk, the driver have no experience to drive or license. Driver should be alive, a wake when driving and before they drive make sure they check the breaks, tire and important parts of the vehicles.
In my country, the number one cause of road accidents is surprisingly, the bad nature of the roads. Drivers are always trying to avoid potholes and in the process, they sometime crash and hit other car as a result.
sunnex100

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:53:25 PM

There are various reasons as to why accidents occurs just like you rightly listed, however, there are still other things or phenomenon that causes accidents. Bad roads with pot holes causes accident. Reckless driving on part of drivers causes accident. Tiredness and fatigue on part of drivers also causes accident and then lack of concentration and focus. Lack of experience also causes accidents.

androidpobeditel

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

I think the first reason is the excess of the allowed speed. The second is driving in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication. And in decreasing order: non-compliance with the priorities of the intersection of roads, inconsistency of speed and manner of driving the road situation, non-compliance with the distance.
Jkey

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:53:22 PM

Lack of discipline. A lot likes to prove their arrogance on the road.
Ardan17

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

Human error factor is the most common cause of road accidents. Start a trivial accident like a small to fatal scratch and take a life. As the number of motorists increases, the risk of accidents increases. besides the vehicle factor, sometimes forget to control the vehicle before leaving and the third factor is the environmental factor where the road conditions are not good.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: