Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Cause of accidents/road safety  (Read 2757 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I think that the main cause of accidents on the roads are the cars. If we remove the cars (and trucks etc) from the roads we will have less accidents. To have absolutely zero accidents on the roads we should remove the roads also.
In road accidents many people die daily it is because of carelessness. In order to avoid road accidents, drivers should drive carefully and stay 100% alert while overtaking and taking turns. Drivers must strictly use side mirrors and avoid using any type of gadgets while driving. Avoid over speeding and lane discipline  must be kept.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

There are few basic things that are responsible for road accidents. Like
Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

What you think except these things that are causing road accidents?

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

I think over speeding has most responsibility for road accidents. Especially under age drivers are doing it in my country. They see cars as game and race with eachothers. The other ones in my country are not essential as over spreeding of young drivers. Also alcohol  or drugs are a big problem for road safety.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:27 PM

You asked about the cause of road accidents, but I'm including things that cause accidents to become serious or fatal as well. The seatbelt does not reduce accidents, but it makes you something like 5 to 10 times more likely to survive.

Driving while drunk. Usually in a large vehicle that demolishes whatever it hits.

Lack of vehicle maintenance, such as rear tires with not enough tred left and hydroplaning.

Using electronic communication devices while driving and running red lights etc.

Parents who raise their children in accident free environments, so the children do not learn the value of safety.

People with small hatchback cars that get rear ended by tall vehicles which kills the people in the back even at fairly low speed. There is no safety rating done based on this situation.

Highways which only have grass but no barrier separating oncoming traffic.

People not wearing seatbelts. Something like 5% of people don't in some places and 25% - 50% of deaths are from those 5%.

Dangerous passing at high speeds. From a growing sense of entitlement and complete disregard to whether it is proper to do such a thing. Try driving slowly. People will try to pass you in a no passing zone because they it's their right to go fast even if it's dangerous and you pull to the right to let them go down the middle in between you and the uncoming car. Look at the Russian dashcam videos!

Attempting to swerve rather than slowing down to avoid a collision.

Swerving to avoid a stopped vehicle at the last moment resulting in the tali gating vehicles behind not seeing it until it's too late.

Following too closely with lane changes without being able to see what is ahead.

Following too closely resulting in multi vehile pile ups (if they didn't bring the whole highway down to 5MPH before that).

People merging in to highways acting like they have the right of way. Tailgaters on the highway, increased speeds on the highway, and short entry ramps have probably contributed to people drining like this. Tailgaters and people merging in will bring a whole higway down to stop and go traffic.

Large differences in vehicle sizes on the roads.

Driving the speed limit where conditions do not permit, such as ice and rain and night time driving.

Using road salt resulting in cars driving at full speed in the winter and then hitting patches of ice and snow that didn't get salted or plowed resulting in loss of control.

Lack of public transportation forcing people who don't want to drive or shouldn't drive to drive cars.

Police not enforcing the law when people do dangerous things at high speeds. A belief of political correctness means that people who do bad things are thought of as being discriminated against if they are punished for their actions.

Speed limits that are actually way to high for highways that are not physically divided.

I believe Japan doesn't have nearly as many  traffic problems because they enforce traffic rules over there. It's the opposite of a place like India.

traffic rules and drinking liquire.sometimes using gadgets and dont obey the traffic rules,
Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:58:51 AM

Some accidents also because of driver doesn't paying attention. It might be using gadgets or sometimes its drunk. Some says to reduce accidents use a seat belt, seat belt only giving a 10 time to survive.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:04:21 PM

Some causes of road accidents in my country is  driving with the influence of alcoholic drinks.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:06:45 PM

Well, first of all the driver's negligence,haste somewhere,think that's slip,alcohol,mental state at the moment,fatigue and valos lead to unpleasant incidents on the roads

cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:08:20 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

You may have observed that everyone is in hurry while on road. How many of you leave for for your work or college before time ? I think when someone is leaving for office/college at time then he/she would be in hurry that can also be a cause of accident. There is not even a single road where accident does not occur daily. Thousands of people die each year during these accidents. How can we reduce road accidents?
What are the main factors responsible for accidents in your country ? In my country mostly traffic signal violation.

Most commonly cause of accident are the owner's or driver's negligence. Driving without doing some inspection with their vehicle, using cellular phone while driving and driving  while with the influence of drugs and alcohol.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:59:41 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Main cost of accidents in road are people driving on over speed and some are drunk they don't know how to drive slowly. I almost see on news many are accident for motor cycle they are so fast for their driving.
jiamileshuai

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:21:40 PM

There are many factors about road accidents, such as human error, the road conditions, vehicle and others. Commonly, the road accidents is caused by several factor which will elaborate here. I assume or analyse that there are 7 factors and advises to fix them.
1.  violation (of a rule, law in the road)
2.  annoyance of the driver or rider
3.  In the influence of alcohol / drugs. This is very dangerous where the driver can experience hallucinations.
4.  High speed. Obey the maximum speed limit available to avoid traffic accidents.
5.  Inconsiderate. For example, driving aggressively and moving lanes without looking at other drivers.
6.  Visibility limitations. Conditions of heavy rain and night make the visibility of the driver to be limited. Need extra vigilance in driving.
7.  Leaking tires. Driver's negligence in checking the tire condition may affect the safety of driving. Check always the tire pressure and also the thickness.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:26:56 PM

Some accidents occur when the driver is drunk or under the influence of drugs, In my country, the law enforcers always found a grams of drugs when they checked inside the bus. Also, there are some cases that accident happens because there's a lack of road signs and lights.

4better

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:33:29 PM

I just put it into three the main cause of road accidents: recklessness, stubbornness and plain stupidity.
mervane020

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:44:10 PM

Reckless drivers. Even you drive safety if there's a cocky driver next to you, the road will not safe.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:46:40 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

I think Lack of Knowledge in the Road and Being Responsible is also a cause on those road accidents.  Knowledge is the most essential factor to prevent road accidents. I think all Driver's license will get if and if only passe an logical and practical exam. Then if you pass and knows lots of road signs and law. Being responsible is also  being a knowledgeable person. Better to become both.

Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

Women. It's one of the causes. I don't trust women on the roads. Sorry for being sexist hahaha
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:11:23 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

well i think lack of knowledge, they got accident by over speeding, traffic signal violation, or lane discipline. But then even though you are at the right lane some drivers will hit you.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:18:26 PM

drivers are not careful and short in experience on driving ,
some drivers are drunk while driving and some are using cellphone (please avoid)
but this is the main problem! even we are so careful on driving and our eyes are on the road, still theres a lot of drivers around us that are reckless! so every time you will; go out on the road, be a defensive driver!
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

Over speeding
Lane Discipline
Traffic signal violation
Under age drivers

Those examples are some of the reasons why their is so many road accident everyday , and also specially to those who drive that they are drunk or they drink so much alcohol . If your a driver you should know your limits on drinking alcohol so you won't be in a accident . also every drive that you may do please do wear your helmets so your head have a protector if ever
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:33:49 PM

Negligence is the main cause of road accidents. Using cellphone while driving is like driving with your eyes close in one second. Driving while drunk is the other factor why road accidents happen.
arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

There are so many causes of accident but the main and common ones are: bad road most damaged road are not properly fixed and this may cause accident.Also carelessness and recklessness on the part of the driver, overspeeding and not obeying traffic rules.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:03:50 AM

Here in our country the main cause of car accident is drunk driving and also using cellphone while driving.the other reason is fast driving.Before we drive do not drink alcohol for safety ,check the condition of your car and maybe check yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: