Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1287 times)
bungutko

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

In my views, the primary idea of bitcoin is for electronic payment using cryptographic methods during money transactions in a peer to peer technology. Bitcoin as a currency, I think bitcoin team is on the process of making bitcoin to be the most valuable currency in the world where it's price value will hit to a high level mark and waiting for the bull market to take effect.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

The primary idea of Bitcoin is a peer to peer transfer of currency and an electronic payment system developed through computers all over the world using free software. Bitcoin was introduced by an unknown person  or company named Satoshi Nakamoto . The transaction is made with no interference of a third party and it can be used to book hotels and purchase goods and services online and the payment is been done with ease and cheap internationally since there is no tie up with any countries.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:55:41 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
I think the primary idea of bitcoin is a new type of money that can replace fiat money, can be controlled by the governments, can be used by anyone.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:57:18 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

I believe he's a visionary who wanted to reshape finance industry, but what he did is actually reshaping the all industries thanks to the blockchain. I'm not sure he envisioned such a great impact of what he did

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
ICBCOK

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

The main idea is the decentralized currency that means can do a transaction by peer to peer no third party the idea is about digital currency make a world with online transactions
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

The primary idea of Bitcoin is providing a platform based on the decentralized technology to send payments from one point to another without relying on the third party. If I am sending $1 Million to someone through the traditional payment system, I will find myself under the radar of the multiple investigation agencies even though I have submitted tax paid receipts and KYC details. That's happening in most of the countries, whereas in Bitcoin, no one would as you to show paperwork. If you have funds, you can do whatever you want 24*7 without relying on anyone else.
xupal

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

is this kind of post get some merit?
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

The main ideas implemented on bitcoin.org
It fast, p2p, cheap, secure transactions.
But sometimes its not fast and not cheap ))

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

Hello,

The principles of bitcoin as you rightly said is redistribution of wealth and decentralization of  the same. It give power of economics to the power because the rich can not control the blockchain. So making money available to every one is the key. I think we are inline with that despite all the troubles of early this year.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

Maybe this sounds strange but I think that Satoshi didn't have so big plans for bitcoin like it has developed now. Probably the idea was to introduce the new technology and some virtual currency in new virtual era, to give people some alternative to traditional fiat currencies and centralized finances. Maybe even Satoshi didn't expected that bitcoin will achieve so big success out of nothing.
But I'm sure he didn't want limit bitcoin just to certain groups of people and that only few profit out of it but things often turn out different than we want them.
I strongly support your view. The primary goal was to bring a new revolution of digital money that would serve as an alternative to the already existing fiat monies which takes much time in completing transactions especially when it involves distance
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

First of all, the idea of bitcoin was to become a currency. Nowadays, everyone perceives it as some magical asset that yields profits out of nowhere. It's sad that people are afraid to spend bitcoins, because "it may be worth more in the future", so they just keep it in their wallets or speculate it on exchanges. I don't see many actual usages of bitcoin, there are not many shops or places where you can use it. Everyone sees bitcoin as successful because of it's price, but in my opinion it fails as a currency. The fees are high and there are no enough places to spend it.
I dont think so. I think it depends on the person who is holding their mobile wallet because for me, personally, I think there is nothing wrong with holding bitcoin in your wallets especially if it will really grows and help you lessen your spending because it is like a bank. But for me there are also occasions especially if the seller has his or her own mobile wallet I buy things using bitcoin. so what Im saying that it all depends on the individual.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Your taught is not Satoshi's taught. His idea can be found in his white paper. To make peer to peer transaction effortless with the use of algorithm through blockchain.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:30 PM

Hello,

Mistakes are not on Nakamoto, but I think those mistakes lie in people who are not looking for information on economic technology development earlier, so they lose momentum to change the economy.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

Basically History of Bitcoin started in 2008 Satoshi Nakamoto (no one knows whether this is his real name or a pseudo name) developed a software with predetermined rules regarding generation of Bitcoins. He placed this software on open source in Jan 2009 and since then it became available to everyone with no one's claim to its ownership. Bitcoin is decentralised
Prinox2

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

according to Investopedia, Bitcoin is a digital currency created in 2009. It follows the ideas set out in a white paper by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto, whose true identity has yet to be verified. Bitcoin offers the promise of lower transaction fees than traditional online payment mechanisms and is operated by a decentralized authority, unlike government-issued currencies.

maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

It was a good point that you had raised asking if we are on the path that Nakamoto had envisioned or hoped for. Being that its safe to assume that nakamoto is an intelligent individual or group of individuals, we can assume that it wouldn't be hard to guess at the computing costs of mining, as well as  assuming that major mining operations would start popping up after BTC began to catch on. Not sure if saving the world’s poor was exactly an aim to begin with either.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Hello,

my opinion bitcoin is made is to welcome the development of technology and the development of the times and bitcoin is the pioneer of digital currency the main idea of bitcoin is a place of investment by using the development of the era and technology it in my opinion

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:29 PM

Firstly, bitcoin's idea was to become a currency but now people perceive it as a magical asset that generates profit from nowhere so they keep it for exchange without spending.
addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

the idea is simple, create a revolutionary way on how to digitally signature a transaction. And this is the blockchain. It just happen that files currency is the best way to implement this methos becuase it will require a greater security among others. for me the best that he created is the technology, that is why other company is exploring its utilization for other services.
sikaola

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

It should become a foreign currency, the idea should be so
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: