Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1296 times)
joshb028

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to let everyone experienced what Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto experienced. If we can remember, Mr. Nakamoto who was our founder has a huge amount of bitcoin in his account and since he wanted to share them then he created the forum to extend the opportunity for us who believed and have already accessed from it and also for those who are still coming in the forum.
  That is why we have to thank Mr. Nakomoto because of his unselfish decision which to share us the bitcoin
Kristy22

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency (also called crypto-currency) that is not backed by any country's central bank or government. Bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.

The Bitcoin network is designed to mathematically generate no more than 21 million Bitcoins and the network is set up to regulate itself to deal with inflation. Bitcoins can be spent by initiating a transfer request from a Bitcoin address in the customer's wallet to a Bitcoin address in the vendor's wallet. As of this writing, one Bitcoin (also called a BTC) is worth $104 -- but just as with stocks, the value of Bitcoins can fluctuate quickly.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

to give people some alternative to traditional fiat currencies and centralized finances.

NOT just alternative but to completely destroy the centralization on market. The main idea of bitcoin is transferred P2P without any middleman and be transparent on every transaction unlike banks which charges a lot of fee and hassle in every transaction.
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

Bitcoin primary ida most important the user.Bitcoin Is crypto currency from world wide.It's world wide business.
Most people earning bitcoin but Most people bitcoin isn't knowledge.people Very important  Bitcoin primary ida.
Primary ida bitcoin experience. The primary ida of bitcoin better Bitcoin user. So I there for bitcoin is primary ida all people important.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

The idea is to create a form of currency in the digital world. Nakamoto created Bitcoin for the sole purpose of a decentralized system in which people can utilize it for transactions,payments, currency exchanges and transfer of money with the help of blockchain technology. This enabled users to conduct these procedures without the involvement of a third party. Like what banks does. Bitcoin's quantities are also limited in supply that is why it's current value is unstable and may varies on its supply and demand situation.

Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:14:19 AM

I think the main goal was decentralization, which we are accomplishing nicely.

the primary idea of bitcoin is to be a legal currency. and i hope many establishments will accept bitcoin as payment. there some establishments who are accepting now bitcoin as payment. i hope it continously growing until bitcoin becomes a legal currency. and i hope bitcoin will be decentralized financial system and it fully develop.
moongy

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:31:00 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto’s original intention was to use blockchain decentralized bookkeeping to create a currency that was not monitored by the government. Solve the government's economic control and liberate economic freedom.
HudiBaba@06

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Hello Everyone, in my opinion, Bitcoin has a very powerful purpose to serve in this economical growing world. where everything is running financially. The sole purpose of Bitcoin is to compress money in a small matter where most of the finances are under a small coin Digitally. As per these upcoming generations, Bitcoin has already taken over the world with its possibilities of what it can do in this digital growing world. This particular Digital currency has set its mark as a powerful source in terms of currency. and also as it grows in every part of the world legally. developments regarding its security are also to be made regarding this Cryptocurrency which in terms known as Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future which will change how finances work digitally in the upcoming generations.  Roll Eyes
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency that will help us to our daily need its gave us a extra money and help us to our financial and our knowledge will improve because of bitcoin.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Have we accomplish according to Mr. Nakamoto vision and mission ? According to my understanding we are really far from achieving that. Bitcoin's One main objective was to use  it as a decentralized payment method without any berries in the world which face many difficulties due to new government rules and regulations to limit bitcoin as a payment currency due to many reasons. And another objective was to reduce the gap between poor and rich in the society which has not achieved for some extend because today we see most people who possess bitcoin does not hold until it reaches to it's  full potential due to financial issues but rich doesn't have that problem so they have the ability to invest and hold bitcoin long term. The situation is much similar if we consider other objectives of Bitcoin but we can hope it will change much in the near future due to huge attraction among general public into the cryptocurrency world
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

i think Most importantly, the possibility of bitcoin was to end up a cash. These days, everybody sees it as some otherworldly resource that returns benefits all of a sudden. It's pitiful that individuals are reluctant to spend bitcoins, in light of the fact that "it might be worth more later on", so they simply keep it in their wallets or conjecture it on trades. I don't see numerous real uses of bitcoin, there are very few shops or places where you can utilize it. Everybody sees bitcoin as effective on account of it's cost, however as I would see it flops as a money. The charges are high and there are no enough places to spend it.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:20:20 PM

The main idea is the decentralized currency that means can do a transaction by peer to peer no third party the idea is about digital currency make a world with online transactions.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

Thanks for putting all this discussion because I have discovered that I don't know the primary go and initially purples of the Bitcoin, why satoshi created and for what purposes. Now I would be more educated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

i believe the primary goal was to become a currency and edecentralization, which we are nearing day by day.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 11:53:01 AM

I think the primary idea of Bitcoin was not only for decentralization but also overall for us to ultimately hold our own money. It was a response to the latest 2008 financial crisis and ultimately a wake up call for people to be enlightened on how the world works. Right now the world is controlled by debt and interest. From the moment you are born you have already incurred and are shouldering part of your country's and goverment's debt. We should move from being debt based to being collateral based... meaning we own our money and spend only what we have. I think that is the primary goal for Bitcoin.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
mtsaidur

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Bitcoin is a modern currency. We can benefit from this currency. Bitcoin is more popular than other coins throughout the world. Bitcoin prices are increasing day by day.If we keep buying Bitcoin,then sell it again,its price will increase and we will be benefited.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

actually bitcoin appears as an online payment tool that can be faster, safer, and effective. had become a means of payment in the steam game, but after the price bitcoin nak down, they no longer use it again. that's because bitcoin is now a profitable digital investment asset because its fluctuating and ups and downs are very significant. I think bitcoin is currently undergoing a task for the second idea.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

Bitcoin is a popular currency.day by btc earn more to more popularity.so You can mention it as a modern currency.Bitcoin is approximately like other currencies in the world.But,it is still illegal in most of the countries in the world.
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:01:38 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

I think I need to go back to the whitepaper of Bitcoin. But I do not think that it is the primary goal of Satoshi Nakamoto to address poverty or social inequality or imbalance. What I know is that Satoshi is really concerned about our current payment system that always has to pass through the banks. A peer-to-peer digital cash is what Satoshi envisioned to have. He never even envisioned a Bitcoin that will only be worth as an investment. He made a currency, a digital money that is a world freer than our fiat currency. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
doodle07

Activity: 311

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:58:18 AM

The primary idea of bitcoin in my own opinion was to make the each and everyone's life to be easier and much faster than ever. As we are living in a high technology era these kind of currency will give us freedom to do transactions on our own way without the help or assistance of a third party. Bitcoin's idea is surely be to give us a better life.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: