Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:06:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1287 times)
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:31:56 PM

I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to improve more our knowledge and to gain and earn money in terms of financially to help people who have problem in life either its simple or hard.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:55:25 PM

Only Mr. Nakamoto could answer this question exactly. But I speculate the primary idea of Bitcoin would be to have autonomy when dealing with money, without the necessity of having a central authority behind it. I think it's not about making "social justice", it's not about taking money from riches to give to poors. It's all about fairness and autonomy, simple concepts that should be respect and agreed by everyone around.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Personally, I think the initial idea why Natoshi created the bitcoin cryptocurrency is to make business transactions on the virtual space seamless. To have a currency that is centralised and free from manipulation whatsoever.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:12:51 PM

The primary idea of bitcoin is to get relevance because if it's getting relevant ,more people will be follower of bitcoin
and this will give it more relevant in the world of cryptocurrency.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

The main idea of bitcoin has always been the same, just to replace cash and to be a decentralized tool, but it is now used as a commoditie that is used for making money purposes, and that is the reason of why it has changed a lot during the last few months

tamquocchi33

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

Bitcoin has taken over the world with its power of what it can do in this digital world and as it grows in every corner of the world legally. Bitcoin is the future that will change the way digital finance works in the coming generations. To my knowledge, we really did not achieve that. Another goal is to reduce the gap between the poor and the rich in society without achieving some expansion because today we find that most of the bitcoin owners do not hold until it reaches the potential. Full of financial problems but rich have that problem so they have the ability to invest and hold long term bitcoins.
NathanLandor

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:05:07 AM

Yes, many kinds of coins and many airdrop appear with interesting project but through the time I do this job, I just see that people join airdrop to get money but not use it to support our society. I'm so sad about this fact.
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

Another goal is to reduce the gap between the poor and the rich in society without achieving some expansion because today we find that most of the bitcoin owners do not hold until it reaches the potential. Full of financial problems but rich have that problem so they have the ability to invest and hold long term bitcoins. I think most importantly, the possibility of bitcoin is ending with cash. Unfortunately, individuals do not want to spend bitcoin, with the light of the fact that "it may be worth more after this," so they simply keep it in their wallet or conjecture it on the deal. . Everyone sees the bitcoin is effective on its account of the cost, however as I will see it flops as a money.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:07:10 AM

Nakomoto thought something that will change the world by giving out some sort of advanced technology using cryptocurrency. I have seen how great and how far this technology been doing in someone's life with paperless transactions.
miniyou

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:40:51 AM

Nakamoto primary idea was create a new digital currency that is not physical like fiat currency also he want to come with a new technology of virtual currency which peoples can easily access by internet and store online. Ur theory of equality of society is not right because he only think about technology and if we see today condition peoples who have money then they can buy bitcoin, how poor peoples can buy 7000$ of bitcoin.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

I think that the primary idea of btc is to get it for the long-term hold. I think that it is better to get it for about one year and wait until the price becomes stable and improve compared to the primary idea
Soodo1

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Decentralization. And putting the financial power back in the hands of the people.

And offer a relief from the unfair financial system
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:56:50 AM

Actually, i believe the decentralized dream of Nakamoto is still on course and for if bitcoin continues for a long time we might see a true bridge in the gap of the poor and rich. This digital currency will bring a sign of relieve to the world as a whole.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

From the time you were born you have arisen and are owning some of your country and government debt. I think that is the main goal of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a means of payment in steam games, but after bitcoin prices are down, they no longer use it again. That's because bitcoin is now a profitable digital asset because its oscillation and downs are very significant.
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:30:34 PM

I my opinion, the primary & main objective of bitcoin is a decentralized concept to lessen any authentication of the user so that no one can dictate any transaction within. On the other hand, the use of bitcoin is changing over a period of time. Nowadays bitcoin used in different modes of payment.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

I think the primary idea of bitcoin is to reach out to all countries across  the world for business transaction and to gain more profits.
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:35:35 PM

Hello Everyone, in my opinion, Bitcoin has a very powerful purpose to serve in this economical growing world. where everything is running financially. The sole purpose of Bitcoin is to compress money in a small matter where most of the finances are under a small coin Digitally.The situation is much similar if we consider other objectives of Bitcoin but we can hope it will change much in the near future due to huge attraction among general public into the cryptocurrency world.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:48:55 PM

as in my opinion so the main idea of bitcoin is first of all new money and then already as an asset, and it's not for nothing that bitcoin is called digital gold, because bitcoin is a new and unique type of money compared to other currencies! Which will soon show the whole world and all people will use the bitcoins!
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

The primary idea of   ‎Satoshi Nakamoto was to make a digital currency which is decentralized and can be used to make transactions from any part of the world. He wanted to solve the limitations of physical fiat used and also provide a system which can't be corrupted.
Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

The situation we have today is very different from what the idea of Satoshi could have been. People are more interested in enriching themselves today. Besides, it is the rich who profits most than the poor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: