Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The primary idea of bitcoin  (Read 1289 times)
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:11 AM

if some of the main objectives of the BTC are examined, there are so many possibilities that can be the goal of creating BTC
first, in my opinion BTC will be used as an international payment instrument that can be adjusted or can even displace the existence of the USD, so the cryptocurrency will begin to be introduced as an official international currency
then the second, in my opinion BTC is a mega project for the need to Give Away to the poor, where everyone can get money by buying and selling and making a profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:19:06 AM

The main idea of Bitcoin is to be decentralised of all governments in the world and be only digital currency in the internet. People like to be Avenue in real world so they can use it.

It becomes a complicated step to be accepted by all countries in the world because all government regulations differ.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:26:48 AM

i think the primary idea of bitcoin is to stop or disrupt the world financial order that is been government from units and sections of government, both locally and internationally and then decentralise it to a system where people or individual can create their own financial system

dominional

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

the primary idea of bitcoin is to create singular currency that will be spent globally. they are making thing to be possible to make their vision of creating a singular currency

▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

The primary idea bitcoin is still here. We are building the trust gap that we'll connect each and everyone. Bitcoin will make us trust each other when we transact and the makes us very easy to remove the barriers like our wrong perspective when we meet people. The Chinese and USA that wants to fight each other can be saved by bitcoin.
haanhictu

Activity: 1560
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:41:23 AM

Where and when there is always decentralization and decentralization. There is nothing that can be shared and fair

dobladonadouble

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I imagine that Satoshi didn't have so huge plans for bitcoin like it has grown at this point. Most likely the thought was to present the new innovation and some virtual money in new virtual period, to give individuals some other option to customary fiat monetary forms and unified accounts. Perhaps Satoshi didn't expected that bitcoin will make so huge progress out of nothing.

Yet, I'm certain he didn't need constrain bitcoin just to specific gatherings of individuals and that exclusive couple of benefit out of it yet things frequently turn out unique in relation to we need them.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?
I think bitcoin was made to lessen the burden or hassle in money transactions. To avoid or minimize the risks in bringing big money that will be a risk of our life too. This is just my idea
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

First of all, the idea of ​​bitcoin is to become a currency. Today, everyone considers it a magical asset that makes a profit out of nowhere. It is sad that people are afraid to spend bitcoin, because "it might be more valuable in the future", so they just keep it in their wallets or speculate on the exchange. I don't see much of the actual use of bitcoin, there aren't many shops or places where you can use it. Everyone sees bitcoin as a success because of its price, but in my opinion it fails as a currency. The cost is high and there is not enough space to spend it. Maybe the idea is to introduce new technologies and some virtual currencies in a new virtual era, to give people some alternatives to traditional fiat currencies and centralized finance. Maybe even Satoshi did not suspect that bitcoin would achieve great success from nothing. But I'm sure he doesn't want to limit bitcoin only to certain groups of people and only a few benefits from it but things often change differently than we want.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Hello,

I would like to discuss about the primary idea of bitcoin of Mr. Nakamoto. Was he a/is he a person who wanted to make world better place, to take from rich and give to poor, to create new elite? What I am linking to is that at the moment large mining farms, bitcoin visioneers who started in early 2010-2013 now have most of bitcoins and sad (my oppinion) truth is that they will keep growing than most of society stays in poverty.

I think it is socially incorrect situation as it is because I think primary and main idea of bitcoins was to make world a better place to live, to shorten gap between rich and poor, educated and non educated people...

And finally happened what happened, rich got only very small percentage, while others live as they lived before...

What is your oppinion? What was real primary idea of bitcoin? Are we on a right way as Nakamoto visioned?

The main idea of ​​bitcoin is to make everyone who trusts and invest in bitcoin to make it harder than ever in the world we do not need to work so we can improve ourselves by investing and trusting bitcoin .
Shirley Menezess

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:07:39 AM

I think the main idea of Bitcoin is to become a payment tool, trading on the Internet, replacing cash to become the next generation currency.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:33:36 AM

For me, bitcoin is the new way of earning money by the use of investing, trading and sometimes mining. As what I observed this is the way to have decentralization and i think sooner or later bitcoin become a new payment tool in some countries that accepts bitcoin and also the next generation will really benefits this in some point because it maube replacing cash to bitcoin that has some good effects for use.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Bitcoin has shown us to know that, they are what we called digital asset, which many also known as Crypto currency that can be investing and trading towards the community, which has been helpful and job opportunity to many people.
thithoikochoi123

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:55:45 AM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto's idea is to create something completely different from traditional internet technology, and more importantly, he wants to make a lot of money out of his gaming interests.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

As far as I'm concerned, the main idea of bitcoin is to make the world share the same kind of digital money and make transaction costs less costly for the trader and make the receiver simpler to use.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Bitcoin is here to be able to make the world better and society more prosperous and support the world economy towards a better direction. In the end bitcoin will become a world currency that applies to all transactions and is recognized by the world of its existence.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:10:22 AM

The primary idea was a great one and beside big investors and speculators, I think it was the one that caused a huge FOMO of the real people who believe in a truly revolutionary idea of free us to central authorities.

The decentralization thing that took place at first was like the new internet and that is the point we can start sure it happened. For the rest who really knows what this will drive. Stay safe
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:11:31 AM

Possibly this sounds peculiar however I believe that Satoshi didn't have so huge plans for bitcoin like it has grown at this point. Most likely the thought was to present the new innovation and some virtual cash in new virtual period, to give individuals some contrasting option to customary fiat monetary standards and brought together funds. Possibly Satoshi didn't expected that bitcoin will make so enormous progress out of nothing.
In any case, I'm certain he didn't need restrict bitcoin just to specific gatherings of individuals and that lone couple of benefit out of it however things frequently turn out unique in relation to we need them.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

In my point of view the primary idea of bitcoin it's freedom. Bitcoin is not backed by any country's central bank or government, so it's free currency. But it's very popular currency among people, so bitcoins can be traded for goods or services with vendors who accept Bitcoins as payment.
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:47:08 PM

Bitcoin at it's center was proposed to be utilized as a money which could conceivably topple fiat. Be that as it may, by the day's end regardless of whether it doesn't prevail with regards to doing that despite everything it has brought the blockchain which is a progressive bit of innovation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: