Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin actually just a Investment coin?  (Read 3147 times)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:33:38 PM

Bitcoin was a good investment then hold in a long if you want to be profitable in it. Bitcoin also a good assets too, where as time goes by the value increases, especially now bitcoin is almost 6300$ each which is close to 7000$ which is really a good sign to hold more.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:39:36 PM

I think it is correct that Bitcoin is mainly used as investment option because due to the price fluctuation, it is only good for investment purpose but not good for becoming currency and competing with fiat currency.

Yes I agree. As of now, bitcoin is commonly used as investment instead of online currency. It can't be really good to use as a currency these days because at any time, hour or minutes the price can change drastically or just a bit, this will be hassle to use if you sent incorrect amount plus the transaction fee.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

I think the title says it all.

After a long time of thinking, reading and also investing a bit into Bitcoin I have to say that it looks for me that the main use is actually just pure Investment. It always looks like that everyone just talks about how great the Technology is although they secretly want to get super rich with a always raising price. Of course it's used with several shopping or daily things, but that's just such a small part of it.
During that, people who don't want to take the risk to invest call it a "Bubble" and people who don't want to lose their money just make kind of stupid speculations without any arguments.

In the end (just my opinion) the price of Bitcoin is controlled by all the media (that's hyping bitcoin and talking about it everywhere) and all the really big bitcoin whales with e.g. like 10000+ coins can actually effect the market the most. Imagine what a few people with a huge amount of bitcoins could work out together to control the market and making money.

It's just weird, because it turns this, what everyone calls it, great technology in the end just to a fully commercial object to earn money. Which would be probably also the reason why it stays and raises all the time, because it's normal that everyone wants to make a big amount of money with this little effort.

Let me know what you guys think and please don't give me this non argumented one liner like in all the other threads Wink
not just investment coin there's a lot that can bitcoin bring's like the knowledge here to earn in different country or ideas in a business and etc.Bitcoin is comprised by trading,gambling,faucet and some open campaign to earn so its not just investment coins.I think also if you learn bitcoin you will have confident to build a business and buy all the things that you want

Anything such that decreases or increases value with in given time can be considered as investment tool. I cant understand your argument behind this sentences. Investors are looking for good return on investment options and bitcoin is one of profitable and probably safe options.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:43:57 PM

Base on the way things are going bitcoin is just an investment coins. According to Bob Lee " treating bitcoin as an investment like stocks will undermine it values as money"  Many people here are concerned about buying bitcoin cheap and sell it high. We now see bitcoin as a tools for profits making and not as a medium of exchange for goods and services.  Bitcoin was developed to replace fiat currency and we have to push towards that.  We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin price is control by "media" and FUD created by market's manipulators.
STRAKS

Activity: 103
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:46:59 PM

The main appeal of Bitcoin does not appear to be its real-world application nor its technology but its earning potential for anyone investing. The media rarely covers the real-world utilisation of Bitcoin but rather focuses on its increasing value. That is what mesmerises them. So for a lot of people the main interest in Bitcoin is due to the increasingly high profits there has been and still are.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:51:07 PM

As the price is rising so high and so fast, it seems it is just a investment coin but no it served and still serving for various purpose as a currency. Personally I got freedom of international transaction without high fees of bank wire and access to gambling as it was not legal previously in our area, so there was not much option with fiat.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:32:43 AM

I think it is correct that Bitcoin is mainly used as investment option because due to the price fluctuation, it is only good for investment purpose but not good for becoming currency and competing with fiat currency.

Yes I agree. As of now, bitcoin is commonly used as investment instead of online currency. It can't be really good to use as a currency these days because at any time, hour or minutes the price can change drastically or just a bit, this will be hassle to use if you sent incorrect amount plus the transaction fee.
When bitcoin was first created its basics were as currency but now people had changed its true meaning and all are using it for sake of making money and those who are bit aware of its currency eases they are using it as currency and that’s true that it give benefit in both mode so use in that one what you need and more of it btc has capability to give 100% profit so yes it is investment as well as currency, choice is yours.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:51:14 AM

After a long time of thinking, reading and also investing a bit into Bitcoin I have to say that it looks for me that the main use is actually just pure Investment. It always looks like that everyone just talks about how great the Technology is although they secretly want to get super rich with a always raising price. Of course it's used with several shopping or daily things, but that's just such a small part of it.
During that, people who don't want to take the risk to invest call it a "Bubble" and people who don't want to lose their money just make kind of stupid speculations without any arguments.

In the end (just my opinion) the price of Bitcoin is controlled by all the media (that's hyping bitcoin and talking about it everywhere) and all the really big bitcoin whales with e.g. like 10000+ coins can actually effect the market the most. Imagine what a few people with a huge amount of bitcoins could work out together to control the market and making money.

It's just weird, because it turns this, what everyone calls it, great technology in the end just to a fully commercial object to earn money. Which would be probably also the reason why it stays and raises all the time, because it's normal that everyone wants to make a big amount of money with this little effort.

Let me know what you guys think and please don't give me this non argumented one liner like in all the other threads Wink

Bitcoin is meant to be a form of payment for goods and services, but instead becomes more like an asset because of its ever growing value. There is no denying that buying and holding bitcoin is wiser decision than spending it. Bitcoin value will continue to pump because of the demand and limited supply.

Bitcoin will continue to rise, its true that mainstream media is one factor why value pumps. But media has no control over its value. Bitcoin increase because thus is where it is going, once majority of the people got themselve to bitcoin, there is no way bitcoin will dump.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:21:47 PM

Well, I almost believe that bitcoin is just for investment, because bitcoin is more about on investing and trading in order to get your money, I say almost because I am not totally believe that bitcoin is just only for investment, in other country like Japan and Russia they allowed bitcoin for transaction and exchange for there works and many more and lastly many people get a part time job because of bitcoin.

orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

not just investment coin there's a lot that can bitcoin bring's like the knowledge here to earn in different country or ideas in a business and etc.Bitcoin is comprised by trading,gambling,faucet and some open campaign to earn so its not just investment coins.I think also if you learn bitcoin you will have confident to build a business and buy all the things that you want

Interesting points. True that people have greedy intentions and have goals of getting rich which is mainly the reason why a lot invest in bitcoin and intend in holding it for a long time. But really, bitcoin has a lot of other uses and is intended for other things. For now probably, most would look at it as an investment coin because of its potential to grow and increase in value in the future. It’s use as a currency may be utilized in the future when it is already adopted more and mainstream.

krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:43:07 PM

Bitcoin does act like an investment coin yes. However, it is much more than that. It also acts as sound money but while money is transitioning from paper money and gold to Bitcoin, there will be a price increase in BTC because of this wealth transfer. Also the supply of bitcoins is becoming less and less so this is building pressure and I think we're starting to see signs of it starting to take off.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:05 PM

here is no denying that buying and holding bitcoin is wiser decision than spending it. Bitcoin value will continue to pump because of the demand and limited supply.
It's an inevitable collide of circumstances. I just hope that merchants accepting Bitcoin as payment option understand this, and not directly discard Bitcoin due to the lack of actual usage in their store/service. Most of them use a third party payment service to take care of everything related to Bitcoin, so they only end up being charged when people actually pay with Bitcoin, which is a good thing. It won't/shouldn't give them any incentive to stop accepting Bitcoin.

Back in the days if you was spending your coins, it wasn't all that much of a problem to buy back your coins at $300-$500 levels. Right now people will think twice before spending their coins. This forum's market place has stagnated considerably compared to how things were at sub $1000 levels. If you sell something, or offer a certain service, you either need to significantly lower your rates, or people will just ignore you. People are firmly holding their coins, which is perfectly understandable considering how this market has gone up like 600% in value.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:04:18 PM

Bitcoin was a good investment then hold in a long if you want to be profitable in it. Bitcoin also a good assets too, where as time goes by the value increases, especially now bitcoin is almost 6300$ each which is close to 7000$ which is really a good sign to hold more.

to my knowledge that bitcoin is indeed a long-term investment tool, which is very profitable for investors. because of the increasing bitcoin today, investors are eyeing bitcoin as a good investment tool.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:05:56 PM

To make a profit, Investment is an alternative choice besides mining.
With Investment, we no longer think about the cost of electricity, the cost for the purchase of GPU / VGA and so forth. Silent / sit sweet to monitor the fluctuations that occur, then select 3 options: Buy / Sell / Hold.
"If anything is easier, why looking for a difficult one ?"

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

May be it is even better to wait for the right time to buy it. The 7K rate is pretty much high and the fork situation could be reason for that which means this price could be very volatile and could drop at any point.

Yes bitcoin is good investment always as you can see the current market value for it. Those who invested early have already gotten big slice of pie and they are eating it crazy. Im sure such opportunities will come on go always and it should be on our shoulder when to invest into it and when to pull out the investment really.

I am seeing more brighter future ahead but I am wishing for bitcoin to go down at this point which is very much spiked at this point.

Ayiranorea

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

to my knowledge that bitcoin is indeed a long-term investment tool, which is very profitable for investors. because of the increasing bitcoin today, investors are eyeing bitcoin as a good investment tool.
Yes, it's been preferred as an investment coin due to the price variations felt with reference to time. Along with its varying price it too has provided users different usage access starting from an transaction token to a high volume value storage token. Though it has provided such access, it's been much used as an investment and as an long term holding.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

At this point, many see bitcoin as just that. One thing that's being overlooked is that btc is meant to be a transactional currency bit with its value hitting all time highs almost everyday, its more of an invesent with very good return

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:40:03 AM

The fact is that it is still used as both currency and as an investment. A lot of people are into signature campaigns and they are not earning dollars but bitcoin right? Some are spending, some are holding depending on their responsibilities and how much they need to withdraw or sort some stuffs out.

Bitcoin is still a currency and it has really helped so many people globally in getting paid for services across borders without stress or issue like we have always had in the days of PayPal and third parties.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:30:11 AM

Base on the way things are going bitcoin is just an investment coins. According to Bob Lee " treating bitcoin as an investment like stocks will undermine it values as money"  Many people here are concerned about buying bitcoin cheap and sell it high. We now see bitcoin as a tools for profits making and not as a medium of exchange for goods and services.  Bitcoin was developed to replace fiat currency and we have to push towards that.  We cannot deny the fact that bitcoin price is control by "media" and FUD created by market's manipulators.
What we have forgotten is that it will not always be like this and a time will most definitely come when the real life usage would start coming into play. It is normal for people to see it as an investment, so as any other decentralized crypto.

Obviously, if bitcoin's value was controlled and stable, there is absolutely no way the main value would not have come to play which is what would happen in the long run as we get a balance.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

What we have forgotten is that it will not always be like this and a time will most definitely come when the real life usage would start coming into play. It is normal for people to see it as an investment, so as any other decentralized crypto.

Obviously, if bitcoin's value was controlled and stable, there is absolutely no way the main value would not have come to play which is what would happen in the long run as we get a balance.

Well bitcoin nowadays don't need to be stabel because it may bounce its price normally as new investors see it more profitable. This is not just a coin that is an ideal altcoin for trading, and the investments that we have here is for life sustaining assets. It can provide you a long term goals which everybody can acquire for future good earnings.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀