Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Service Offering  (Read 361 times)
sublimeguy (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:56:49 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 12:59:11 AM by sublimeguy

apparently offering escrow with a new account will get you neg'd. guess i was pretty naive to think i was being helpful to the forum. definitely not trying to scam anyone. sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7993

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:57:49 PM

Hey everyone, i'd like to offer to act as an escrow service for forum transactions. I know I'm new here and people dont trust me yet but I wanted to offer nonetheless. I'm actually an attorney licensed in california and i deal with trustees and fiduciaries all the time. I'd like to offer this because 1) id be good at it and 2) its a valuable and needed service that increases the ability for forum members to transact with each other safely. and i absolutely despise scammers and want to help protect against them.

anyway, happy to answer questions if anyone has any  Cheesy

You don't even know where to post in the forum but you're ready to escrow?
sublimeguy (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

Hey everyone, i'd like to offer to act as an escrow service for forum transactions. I know I'm new here and people dont trust me yet but I wanted to offer nonetheless. I'm actually an attorney licensed in california and i deal with trustees and fiduciaries all the time. I'd like to offer this because 1) id be good at it and 2) its a valuable and needed service that increases the ability for forum members to transact with each other safely. and i absolutely despise scammers and want to help protect against them.

correct Smiley
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:16:57 AM

correct Smiley

A-ha! Hence the nick.  You plan to pass directly from the solid to the vapour state with people's stuff.  It's all coming together now.
Shades of pirateat40...

sublimeguy (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:26:31 AM

correct Smiley

A-ha! Hence the nick.  You plan to pass directly from the solid to the vapour state with people's stuff.  It's all coming together now.
Shades of pirateat40...

i dont sublimate, im a person, and whatever copy of my "plans" you're looking at was clearly forged.
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:56:41 AM

correct Smiley

Shades of pirateat40...

i dont sublimate, im a person, and whatever copy of my "plans" you're looking at was clearly forged.

Okay, maybe I'm wrong.  The thing is, if you don't have any reputation here, people probably aren't going to trust you with their items/Bitcoin.  Review this thread:

☢ LIST ☢ BitcoinTalk's Escrow Providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scammers ☠

Do some deals with trusted members and earn some trust before tossing your hat in the ring.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:21:44 AM

"Yes, I'm actually an attorney who doesn't know basic English and will be quick to insult others when they ask questions."

Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:43:51 AM

1) id be good at it
You would not.

2) its a valuable and needed service that increases the ability for forum members to transact with each other safely. and i absolutely despise scammers and want to help protect against them.
There are more than enough escrows around from various time zones, thus not needed.

Newbies shouldn't offer escrow services to begin with.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
VladZod

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:17:51 PM

I prefer send first instead of use escrow
Get out scammer
sublimeguy (OP)