Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox  (Read 3470 times)
iwhoss (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 08:09:43 PM

How to check Total DLBX Token Rewards from refferal?
In your emails you can check total refferals in order to be eligible for the bounty you will need 5 refferals for the 500 DLBX tokens.

███ PrinterDAO █   Decentralized Printing on the blockchain ███                      
Collectable Printing platfrom
█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:29:33 AM

I have over 10... that gets me nothing extra?

m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:47:48 AM

this project sounds promising and it can be more interesting if there are some bounty program for this project. i don't see the bounty on the site.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
PreBoy1987

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:29:08 AM

Joined.
Hope this coin will have bright future...
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 07:38:28 PM

Check out Dealbox founder Thomas Carter in this latest press!
https://richtopia.com/smart-investing/3-things-consider-jumping-cryptocurrency-game

█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
bezygly

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:00:12 AM

Hi guys ! I would like to ask you how you will fold 500 tokens, how will you choose who gets the distribution?
Under the conditions, 5 people and all or the more a person the more likely to get 500 tokens?
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:43:32 AM

The Dealbox bounty is 500 DLBX for all participants with 5 referrals from your friends or contacts. The participants with the most referrals wins 5,000 DLBX tokens so keep sharing because good things do come when you share!

http://rewards.dlbx.io

redditcoil

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:09:17 PM

On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?
m3rdg

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

The Dealbox bounty is 500 DLBX for all participants with 5 referrals from your friends or contacts. The participants with the most referrals wins 5,000 DLBX tokens so keep sharing because good things do come when you share!

after we reach 5 signups how do we receive the token?
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

after we reach 5 signups how do we receive the token?
After you have received 5 sign ups you will get an email on the process to further receive your bounty tokens when it is available. 

focusedsynchronous

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:03:42 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:01:17 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Thank you for your interest in DealBox. Please email your proposal to bounty@dlbx.io

iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

Check out Dealbox latest blog on Medium: https://medium.com/@dlbx/https-medium-com-dlbx-should-you-participate-in-a-token-sale-4d6eca77b872

stariodine

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:53:02 PM

Does this team have experience?
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:31:32 AM

how long for i can withdrawn my token ?

BTW, how do I add this token on myetherwallet? What is the tokens contract address, ticker and decimal?

Hi, You will be able to get your tokens after the ICO is over January 19th. There will be a medium blog post with further instructions on the contract address and the details to add the DLBX token on a Wallet.

iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 01:37:01 AM

Does this team have experience?
Yes, Capital Services Group (CSG), a parent company of DealBox spans a business-cycle of 10 years and have served 350 + companies in various capacities. DealBox is in the forefront of structured capital market services.

MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

Why I still can cot sign in on your site? And how we can receive free 500 DLBX coin?
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 12:39:20 AM

Why I still can cot sign in on your site? And how we can receive free 500 DLBX coin?
The ICO starts on November 19th and you will receive 500 DLBX tokens after 5 referrals then afterwards will be entered in a contest for most referrals which you could win 5000 DLBX!

iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:19:09 AM

How to participate in the DealBox token sale starting November 19th at 7PM PST https://medium.com/@dlbx/how-to-participate-in-the-dealbox-token-sale-starting-november-19th-at-7pm-pst-e454e1aca45f

levantuan

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:25:12 AM

HI
How Many Is the Max Supply Cap?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: