Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DLBX] ☰ [ ICO 11|19|2017 - 01|19|2018] ☰ DealBox  (Read 3474 times)
iwhoss (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:34:25 AM

HI
How Many Is the Max Supply Cap?

The Max Cap is 500 Million DLBX

███ PrinterDAO █   Decentralized Printing on the blockchain ███                      
Collectable Printing platfrom
█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
yluna88

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:00:59 PM

I just signed up for the reward program. Can I still refer people to qualify? When is the deadline for this reward/referral program?
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:35:08 AM

How to withdraw and add your DLBX tokens to MyEtherWallet https://medium.com/@dlbx/how-to-withdraw-and-add-your-dlbx-tokens-to-myetherwallet-46e7ed63a9c6

█ [Iintroduction of the Printer $PRINT token ] [BITCOINTALK] [Reddit] [Telegram] [TWITTER] [Discord] █
yluna88

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

What are the incentives for referring more than the required number of referrals - aside from 5,000 DLBX for top promoter? I am an internet marketer and so are many others here, I think. Many are not interested to compete for the 5,000 since the chance to get it is very, very tiny (only 1 person). Please let us know why we should continue promoting after getting the minimum required, since it means spending time and resources for us.

Zvezdochet13

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

Hi. Here on the forum you write that you need to invite 5 people to get your 500 DLBX tokens, but I just found out yesterday about the bounty here - https://rewards.dlbx.io?ref=RcGjJLXb and I was told in the letter that you need to invite 10 people. So how many people need to be invited, 5 or 10? I personally invited 50 people, and through a shortened link Google can be seen that these interested 50 people came to your site, but I received a letter that only 3 people registered! Could it really be so?
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:12:36 AM

HI. What is the Maximum Cap?

i see there is no cap for this project, just read the OP carefully mate
but i hope unsold token will be burned
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:36:19 AM

HI. What is the Maximum Cap?

i see there is no cap for this project, just read the OP carefully mate
but i hope unsold token will be burned

The maximum Cap is 500 million DLBX tokens.

iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:40:28 AM

Hi. Here on the forum you write that you need to invite 5 people to get your 500 DLBX tokens, but I just found out yesterday about the bounty here - https://rewards.dlbx.io?ref=RcGjJLXb and I was told in the letter that you need to invite 10 people. So how many people need to be invited, 5 or 10? I personally invited 50 people, and through a shortened link Google can be seen that these interested 50 people came to your site, but I received a letter that only 3 people registered! Could it really be so?

We have changed it to 10 and if you were caught cheating then those numbers got subtracted.

yluna88

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

I think to qualify you need to invite minimum 10 people to register. People who just visit their websites by clicking on your referral link don't count. You invited 50 and 3 signed up, so that is 6% conversion rate for you, which is very good! Marketing is a numbers game...

iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 02:19:51 AM

Everything you need to know about the DLBX Rewards program https://medium.com/@dlbx/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-dlbx-rewards-program-a6c0fc17d7e2

Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:18:40 PM

Hello Devs, I have received DLBX 500 on my balance account, Thanks and good luck
yluna88

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

Is this info published anywhere else? I am not able to access that website. Have tried using both Chrome and Firefox

yluna88

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

Hi, would you mind summarizing what we have to do to receive the 500 tokens? I have also signed up over a dozen people and received a confirmation email that I am qualified for the 500 tokens, but no instruction on how to claim it since we have no members' area. Would appreciate it very much if you can help.

Hello Devs, I have received DLBX 500 on my balance account, Thanks and good luck
iwhoss (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 01:06:41 AM

ATTENTION ALL REWARDS CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
We are keeping track of the # of referrrals you have via untorch.com - This week we will begin sending emails to registered emails for you to set your password and log into the DealBox platform.
If you have met the required # of refferals and you have not cheated by setting up fake emails to register you will see your 500 DLBX show up in your account.
Keep in mind, these are not yet tied to the mainchain and you will not see the DLBX show up in your wallet yet.
We will begin distributing the 500 DLBX to recipient wallets over the next 4-5 weeks. You will need to set your password on the platform and provide the MyEtherWallet address you wish to recieve DLBX at in your profile on our platform.
The grand prize for top referrer of 5k DLBX will be announced shortly after our token sale ends in January.
We ask that you all be patient and bear with us during this process. We are working overtime to make sure things are getting put together properly.
We sincerely thank everyone for participating and will keep everyone updated.

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

I had gotten 5 referrals earlier when that was the requirement. You said you changed it to 10. So do I need to invite more now or am I still good?

Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:30:16 AM

I received a confirmation by mail that 10 referrals were connected to my link, but DLBX tokens were not added to my account on my balance sheet. Tell me, when will the tokens reach the balance?

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

I received a confirmation by mail that 10 referrals were connected to my link, but DLBX tokens were not added to my account on my balance sheet. Tell me, when will the tokens reach the balance?
Explain, please, when the coins must go to your personal cabinet, immediately after confirming 10 referrals or after the end of ICO?

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
Alvaro094

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:05:48 AM

Hello Devs, I think that Dealbox is composed by great team, but this project need more marketing. is not many activity on thread
yluna88

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:04:55 AM

Hi, have you sent out the emails? I have not received any. Just asking, not rushing you.

ATTENTION ALL REWARDS CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
We are keeping track of the # of referrrals you have via untorch.com - This week we will begin sending emails to registered emails for you to set your password and log into the DealBox platform.
If you have met the required # of refferals and you have not cheated by setting up fake emails to register you will see your 500 DLBX show up in your account.
Keep in mind, these are not yet tied to the mainchain and you will not see the DLBX show up in your wallet yet.
We will begin distributing the 500 DLBX to recipient wallets over the next 4-5 weeks. You will need to set your password on the platform and provide the MyEtherWallet address you wish to recieve DLBX at in your profile on our platform.
The grand prize for top referrer of 5k DLBX will be announced shortly after our token sale ends in January.
We ask that you all be patient and bear with us during this process. We are working overtime to make sure things are getting put together properly.
We sincerely thank everyone for participating and will keep everyone updated.
AlexMenzer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:42 PM

Last message from DealBox:

"You got 18 sign-ups!
You've earned "Earn 500 Free DLBX ($500 Value)"!

Keep sharing - good things come to those who share! Smiley"

Hope everything will be good with this)))
Good luck everybody)))
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: