Bitcoin Forum
September 18, 2019, 11:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ALQO] Scalable Payment Network | Swiss Fiat Exchange: Bitfineon | Liberio dApp  (Read 87711 times)
trgnn

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:58:38 PM

So, is the project dead (i really hope not) or still moving towards a happy end (open this damn exchange!). Price can't get much lower.

Project is moving forward, no matter what some ppl say. Team is developing new chain (Polaris) and actively looking for funds to finish and operate Bitfineon exchange.

Bags feel heavy? How're you dealing with that? Building cult? The project is dead, ALQO is dead. ALQO turned to shit.

Deal with it and move on instead of building a church.

Or oh well. Seeya at 0 sat.

Liquidity provider.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
dtpman83

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:45:43 PM

Admittely the project did not perform well. We all see the price.
FUD, bad communication and alleged hacks were the reasons.

That does not mean the project is dead. ALQO has a good community. We saw that during the launch of the bitfineon beta when many community members contributed to the translation in different languages.
Team is working. ALQO is listed on two exchanges (crypto-bridge and coinexchange).

If you think ALOQ is not a good project, thats understandable. Most crypto projects are similar, though. You were suggesting to move on. Why are you suggest such a thing, but at the same time not heed your own advice?

Don`t worry. It will not go to 0 sats. I am still buying.

So, is the project dead (i really hope not) or still moving towards a happy end (open this damn exchange!). Price can't get much lower.

Project is moving forward, no matter what some ppl say. Team is developing new chain (Polaris) and actively looking for funds to finish and operate Bitfineon exchange.

Bags feel heavy? How're you dealing with that? Building cult? The project is dead, ALQO is dead. ALQO turned to shit.

tomwrx

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 08:07:57 AM

Oh, I am sorry. Did I break you concentration? I did not mean that. Your personal tragedy or mental problems does not concern me Grin

Bya Cheesy

ALQO - A Decentralized, All-in-One Financial And Cloud Services Ecosystem.

https://alqo.app/
dtpman83

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:04:09 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 10:59:43 AM by dtpman83

The question is how someone received that file. Only a hacker who is actively looking for that are able to find such a thing.

Maybe i should mention that X had hacked Jared (CEO of ALQO) private accounts successfully in the past. Also X were accused by the XBTex CEO of hacking exchanges and spreading FUD because he were denied employment there... .  According to the XBTex CEO he even wrote that he had proof of it.

From Kevin:
We‘ve reported 2 servers today as well as 2 private IP addresses for port scanning and potential attacks against our Webserver.

You are aware that you are the only one who is leaking these email adresses and violating everyone`s privacy!!!

If there is a bitcointalk admin available, please delete his post for spreading email adresses of users out to the public. Thanks

By the way, only email adresses are affected, not any passwords and Kevin fixed the issue immedeately. (The hacker found an old file with email addresses for newsletter) The issue appeared during porting to new webservers.

One thing is sure, your personal vendetta against ALQO will never end. The only people who suffer from your Vendetta are people who are still  invested in and trying to improve the project. You have nothing to loose since you are out of the project. The only thing you care is your ego.

ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION

The military security grade exchange https://bitfineon.com had a security breach!!!!!!!!

It was possible to get all emails of bitfineon, perhaps your email got leaked too and now hackers try to scam you!!!

Here is a archived snapshot:

Kevin Collmer, CEO of ALQO, told us that 90% of the emails in the leaked email list that was public accessible are invalid. DONT TRUST HIM!!!

I pulled the list through regex and just ONE invalid email address it was a empty line lol..
yannickmama

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:17:39 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 07:37:48 PM by yannickmama

Yes im a badass hacker, i tried to subscribe the newsletter of Bitfineon and saw this error that he have no permission to emails.txt

By the way, there was never a hacking attack on alqo webserver, he just lied that all believe its not his fault. Did he ever excused for this/other mistakes? Wink

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/509489737971531801/598959341122486274/Unbenannt.png?width=666&height=610

Warning: file_get_contents(email.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/bitfineon.com/subscribe.php on line 8

Warning: file_put_contents(email.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/bitfineon.com/subscribe.php on line 13

Warning: file_put_contents(email_backups/1562764376766548email.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/bitfineon.com/subscribe.php on line 16
Successful subscription.
alpenjoe77

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:09:56 PM

It is a shame that someone who claims to provide military security cannot even store a list of e-mails properly. Maybe it is for the best that Bitfineon will never go live.
yannickmama

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

It is a shame that someone who claims to provide military security cannot even store a list of e-mails properly. Maybe it is for the best that Bitfineon will never go live.

Yes, you could store it in a password protected MySQL database or an directory that isnt accessable from the web like "../"
dtpman83

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:17:20 AM

Yes, you could store it in a password protected MySQL database or an directory that isnt accessable from the web like "../"

You are a criminal. You are even still sharing everyone`s email adresses to the public on bitcointalk.

londonaddict

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:48:32 AM

Oh, I am sorry. Did I break you concentration? I did not mean that. Your personal tragedy or mental problems does not concern me Grin

Bya Cheesy

project dead fucker. Bitfineon has no funds. Kevin is a noob and Jared a fail. You're listed on 2 exchanges but nobody want ur bags anyway. U could have sold at 4000 sats bishe.
dtpman83

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:32:51 AM

A genaral notice, because of recent events

If you see that private information e. g. emails, names or passwords are spreaded on bitcointalk, you can report it.

There is a `report to moderator` button on the bottom right of every post.

Did use it and the post was removed within minutes. Thanks for the bitcointalk moderators for the quick action. Smiley
tomwrx

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 06:11:37 AM

Bya Cheesy

project dead fucker. Bitfineon has no funds. Kevin is a noob and Jared a fail. You're listed on 2 exchanges but nobody want ur bags anyway. U could have sold at 4000 sats bishe.

haha, so salty it makes me laugh. Keep dreaming your wet dream  Grin

yannickmama

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:55:27 AM

The military security grade exchange https://bitfineon.com had a security breach!!!!!!!!
It was possible to get all emails of bitfineon, plaintext accessable from the WWW, perhaps your email got leaked too and hackers try to scam you!!!

Date: 10.07.2019
wiss19

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:46:40 AM

It was possible to get all emails of bitfineon, plaintext accessable from the WWW, perhaps your email got leaked too and hackers try to scam you!!!

Is that true ?
that means many emails will be taken by hackers,
do they track hackers?

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
yannickmama

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:21:00 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2019, 01:25:37 PM by yannickmama

Is that true ?
do they track hackers?

What u mean by the hackers? There was no hack, the email list could be download by anyone that visit bitfineon.com (it was on a link like bitfineon.com/email.txt)

Yes, there was a "emails.txt" on bitfineon.com that could accessed by anyone. It was a array of 1000 emails, i saw a email that received by anyone in this list that warns anyone that got exposed through this list as a crypto enthusiast.

Thanks to this whitehat!
trgnn

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 03:58:16 PM

ALQO & Bitfineon will never survive. I'm sad for the ones who hold since 1 USD.

Will you send your money on an exchange that can't even host an email list in a safe and secure way? I wont.

Liquidity provider.
trgnn

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:00:23 PM

Bya Cheesy

How it feel to hold from 20k sats all the way down to 70 sats?

Liquidity provider.
dtpman83

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:52:44 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 10:57:49 AM by dtpman83

An email list of newsletter users were hacked

The issue was fixed immedeately by the ALQO team to gain further access to it.
Unfortunately, the hacker did get these email list already and was spreading it.

Luckily it is only emails which were taken  (not any passwords, because it is only a newsletter list). He can not do any harm with it, except annoying you by sending you stupid emails. Simple block him or mark the email as spam in your email program, if you are affected. If you get an email from him, under no circumstances click on links he is sending!

The hacker who is spreading that information, must not be tracked. He does not hide the fact that he hacked/spreaded that information.

The hacker is taken care of:

1. The bitcointalk post from him spreading the links to that list (he uploaded this file somewhere else and made a link), were reported by the team/community and then deleted by bitcointalk admins already

2. From Discord from the team: We cannot disclose details of ongoing court action, but we do have legal proceedings vs x currently.

Is that true ?
do they track hackers?

trgnn

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:31:03 PM

So shitty...

You guys are pathetic hiding behind this whole hacker made up story. The emails were in a .txt file accessible by everyone because the team is unable to even secure this on a server. And they want you to believe they can deliver a chain and an exchange? You want them to take care of your funds, for real? This is ridiculous. People are warning others since months and now you're just a bunch of biased bagholders.

I can't wait to see you on rektpleb.

Liquidity provider.
tomwrx

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 07:28:59 PM

So shitty...

You guys are pathetic hiding behind this whole hacker made up story. The emails were in a .txt file accessible by everyone because the team is unable to even secure this on a server. And they want you to believe they can deliver a chain and an exchange? You want them to take care of your funds, for real? This is ridiculous. People are warning others since months and now you're just a bunch of biased bagholders.

I can't wait to see you on rektpleb.

No one is more pathetic, than losers blaming everyone else but them self. Get a life and move on. And a file was not accessible by everyone, but only for those who specifically were scanning a website. Stop your lies. No one believes in them anyway.

Jared.Grey

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:08:10 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 10:58:19 PM by Jared.Grey

Below are some facts, backed by screenshots, regarding Yannick "the hacker" and his activities to try undermine ALQO/Bitfineon while we are in the funding search for Bitfineon.

As for the recent newsletter list "issue, it was addressed by Kevin in our Discord server (no sensitive information was obtained, i.e., passwords, it was a list of newsletter signups only) and anyone not banned is welcomed to join and read it. It's worth noting that Yannick is using the emails to spam individuals "warning" them to abandon the project, which breaks multiple laws in the jurisdiction in which he lives, which has not gone unnoticed by our legal team. My reason for writing this post is due to a recent email Yannick sent in which he threatened legal action against a community member regarding posts made on this thread where they defend the ALQO team and question the veracity of his many statements & claims. I am here to state publicly, Yannick is a hacker, below are the screenshots to prove it.

1) Yannick, after learning of my personal email address, searched haveibeenpwned.com to see if my account login details had been compromised at some point in the past. After finding several old leaked passwords of mine from database breaches of legitimate sites, such as Experian.com, he went onto the Dark Web and procured a database dump to search (I know this because he told me in a DM on Discord several months ago when he tried to threaten me to get me to abandon the project, unfortunately I do not have those DMs any longer). He searched this database with the information he obtained to try and find additional sites where I had not changed the passwords in question. He then proceeded to login to (hack) any accounts he could access. He shared his results in a private Discord server, called "Anti-Jarod".

Screenshot 1: https://imgur.com/a/YIwexhq
Screenshot 2: https://imgur.com/a/SCOuwMp

2) Yannick is prompted by several former ALQO community members to hack other accounts of mine, Reddit, etc. https://imgur.com/a/Q5YGaup
    a) Chris92 can clearly be seen in the following screenshot asking Yannick to "hack" my account: https://imgur.com/a/sWsrJm4

3) Yannick posts his hacking results from the database he downloaded off the dark web: https://imgur.com/a/FVdatSm

4) Additional former ALQO community members prompt Yannick to continue his hacking attempts, one of which is Myco, an employee of Crypto-Bridge: https://imgur.com/a/Bh04gKO

5) Here Yannick talks about attempting to hack Kevin's personal accounts: https://imgur.com/a/LPnTbCR

6) Yannick provides passwords to group to try and hack my Twitter account: https://imgur.com/a/S15dl56

I debated posting any reply, but Yannick is a toxic and volatile person that masquerades as having genuine intentions, while being involved in the very nefarious activities of which he claims the ALQO team takes part. I have stated unequivocally multiple times that neither myself or Kevin have been involved in any illicit activities involving ALQO/Bitfineon and through all the personal attacks (we're fully visible and non-anon individuals running a project in crypto, which is rare) we are persevering to make good on the promises to launch Bitfineon and grow ALQO. Anyone is welcome to DM me on Discord with their questions or concerns.

- Jared Grey // CEO Bitfineon GmbH

P.S. it's worth noting that Yannick was not able to gain access to any accounts other than an old hair-loss forum I subscribed to, and while it's a good source of jokes re: balding, it's not sensitive information.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.