Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?
Yes
No
50% in ETH and 50% in tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL)  (Read 2542 times)
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:26:51 PM

I think bounties should be paid in btc or eth.most of the altcoins dump after released in exchanges is due to bounty hunters dumping their bounty coins for eth or btc.paying directly in eth or btc will eliminate this problem to an extent.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:46:29 PM

Yes I support it because it will save the stress of selling the Altcoin the bounty gives in market.
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:56:59 PM

Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?
agree hope this kind of payment scheme will be implemented , and also it will benefits the devs the most since there is less coins that is likely to be dumped and to the participants who does not need to convert there token to ETH it's a win win situation.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:22:48 AM

Hey, guys.
Projects raise millions of dollars in ETH. Participants of the bounty campaigns significantly help them to do this.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50% in ETH and 50% in tokens?

Yes,its nice to heard in the ear's this, direct payment of ethereum to our  bounty prize,so that  we can less processing fee to exchange to another altcoins or in fiat money if we need it to change.I Wanna support this kind of project.we know that digital currency value in the market is unpredictable,if this recomendation to direct payment of ICO to ethereum, the benefited is we all bitcoiners because we just not need to convert our  tokens or coins  to ethereum.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

Of course I would like that to happen and I believe that other bounty others will agree to me but I don't think ICO teams will ever let that happen. They will not agree to this for sure because I know that it's easy for them to pay their tokens because it's easy to create and they will need a lot of funds just to support paying ETH.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:20:35 AM

The decision should be taken from the users themselves. There should be 3 options form the user could select any one option. Getting the payment in only ETH, only tokens and both 50 - 50. This could benefit the users and the ICOs in a positive way since the flexibility in payments would drive many users to be a part of it and the managers could be then more selective towards the participation of users. If I were to organize a campaign then I would definitely implement this option. The campaign I work for has a similar option to buy back the tokens distributed. LiveTree managed by Sylon has the option where users could sell 50% of their earnings in exchange for ETH. Definitely a great idea.
I'm happy with your words, and you are right I agree with you,
And Direct payment in ETH its maybe not possible,

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

You will never be paid in the ethereum because they are not profitable for it and it is 100 percent
Exactly. It is one of the things about being a bounty hunter. You are also part of the project which is why every bounty hunter should also be ready to check out a project very well before they invest so you do not end up wasting your time on a scam or a shit coin. If you hit the right project, and you get paid well in tokens for it, you will be surprise you will get more in profit from that project than what you would get when paid in ETH.
Boomber

Activity: 826

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

I think if all payment in ETH for bounty it's bad decision. Bounty hunter will keep ETH and no profit for project because they dont want invest in your project.
Better payment in 50% ETH and 50% tokens because its still profitable for the project.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

Hey, guys.

I prefer receiving tokens as payments. One could collect them if he wants to and one could earn more dollars than the normal payment with eth. Receiving eth would be like receiving a fix amount of money. Receiving tokens can sometimes give you more and desirable amount of money that varies through time. One can exchange it at a higher rate but it takes careful estimation and a good guess to pick a date to exchange or convert it to eth (interms of eth-based tokens).

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

I think it's better to be like that so even though the project will be scam then we can still be paid even if only half of it.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:14 PM

I am sure that in the campaigns of generosity you would pay the etherium, and not in the generated tokens. This would protect us from a sharp drop in the rate of tokens released. Issued on the exchange after the creation of the token almost always starts to get cheaper and it always significantly reduces the profit. However, this is hardly possible.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Hey, guys.

I prefer receiving tokens as payments. One could collect them if he wants to and one could earn more dollars than the normal payment with eth. Receiving eth would be like receiving a fix amount of money. Receiving tokens can sometimes give you more and desirable amount of money that varies through time. One can exchange it at a higher rate but it takes careful estimation and a good guess to pick a date to exchange or convert it to eth (interms of eth-based tokens).
agree very interesting answer , This make me think that token payment is good since initially token price is not that costly but thorough time it increases in value depending how good the devs are , this make me conclude that you could really earn more when you are paid in tokens than ETH
Crumple Cat (OP)

Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:20:06 PM

You will never be paid in the ethereum because they are not profitable for it and it is 100 percent
Exactly. It is one of the things about being a bounty hunter. You are also part of the project which is why every bounty hunter should also be ready to check out a project very well before they invest so you do not end up wasting your time on a scam or a shit coin. If you hit the right project, and you get paid well in tokens for it, you will be surprise you will get more in profit from that project than what you would get when paid in ETH.

Thank you for your opinion. I completely agree with you. The correct choice of projects as a whole eliminates the need to receive payment in ETH. But I still would like to have the right to choose.

Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:39:56 PM

I think it's better to be like that so even though the project will be scam then we can still be paid even if only half of it.

But perhaps you will agree that it will also be very good if the participants will more carefully choose the projects that support.

uobaaagrf

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

actually i have no problem with the type of payment from bounty, be it in the form of eth or token. but the only difference is the process, if payment with token then we must sell first to eth. because most people trade with the result of bounty using eth or btc.
I prefer to be in the ETH, because the transfer rate is much faster than bitcoin, and you can see how slow the bitcoin transfer is now, it is like a snail, and it is very expensive.
But we shouldn't say so much because most people want to be in their own interests, which should be.

rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

If there is such a bounty payment system then it is a lot better. If at least reaching out of a hassle could get rid of it, the exchange site did not arrive at the time. If the payment of bounty campaign is given in Ethereum in this way then It will be very good.

Be hardworker
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:28:10 PM

Guys, if you know the campaigns in which there was payment in ETH (fully or partially), please share information about it here. This will be useful for a general analysis of this issue

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:18:28 AM

Hey, guys.

This is good but it is impossible to happen because the ICO are promoting their own altcoin too in which they should promote their token more in order for them to be known that is why some ICO are giving their token for free in we called this air drops. They are using the ethereum but limited to platform only so that investors could easily trade at the cheaper price.

Thanks for your opinion. You know, a few bounty campaign examples of 50\50 already exist, probably the founders of these projects found this solution beneficial. Likely that this approach may be even more effective influence on the promotion of the token.
Wow! That is new!! I have not really seemed much of this kind of project and it would be nice to hit one. If we really want to take a real look at it, most of the people who get to dump their coins a lot are usually the bounty hunters which always affect the market value once listed, although some investors do too, but most serious investors hardly do. If they can pay in ETH, then this can be limited.

Hey, guys.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?
One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes. Although, I feel the OP as payments in ETH can really be good, but do you know that there are chances of you earning more when the tokens get listed and even dumping and buying more at dips if you are fast enough?
Crumple Cat (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:41:38 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 04:15:19 PM by Crumple Cat

Hey, guys.

This is good but it is impossible to happen because the ICO are promoting their own altcoin too in which they should promote their token more in order for them to be known that is why some ICO are giving their token for free in we called this air drops. They are using the ethereum but limited to platform only so that investors could easily trade at the cheaper price.

Thanks for your opinion. You know, a few bounty campaign examples of 50\50 already exist, probably the founders of these projects found this solution beneficial. Likely that this approach may be even more effective influence on the promotion of the token.
Wow! That is new!! I have not really seemed much of this kind of project and it would be nice to hit one. If we really want to take a real look at it, most of the people who get to dump their coins a lot are usually the bounty hunters which always affect the market value once listed, although some investors do too, but most serious investors hardly do. If they can pay in ETH, then this can be limited.

Hey, guys.
Would it be fair if the participants will receive ETH for their work? Or 50 to 50?
One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes. Although, I feel the OP as payments in ETH can really be good, but do you know that there are chances of you earning more when the tokens get listed and even dumping and buying more at dips if you are fast enough?

Thank you for your thoughts Smiley I in many respects agree with you. Especially on account of this:

One thing most people do not understand is that if you are promoting a project, you are also an investor and then you earn in stakes

The only one thing I would say is that I still think that people understand it, it is simply historically that money investments have a higher status than time investments. Although in general time is more valuable than money by default. And the status of a "money investor" and a "time investor" is at least equal. This is certainly general enough, since there can be different situations, but without money you can create a project, but without time, abilities and efforts of supporters is impossible. And that's why crowdsourcing is more promising than crowdfunding!

Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 08:30:45 PM

I voted "Yes", I think bounty managers might give this option.
Anyway ICOs spend a lot for marketing and paid ads, so why not to pay for bounty participants with ETH?
Hasmukh_rawal gave a good example of LIVETREE (I'm also taking part in this bounty, but of course not because of 50/50 option and even not because of generous and nice bounty campaign, but because of interesting project).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: