Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:21:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?
Yes
No
50% in ETH and 50% in tokens

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty? (POLL)  (Read 2553 times)
Crumple Cat (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

Do you support direct payment in ETH for bounty?

I like this proposal and I fully Support about this discussion! advantage of Paying ETH directly rather than Bounty Tokens The Specific Bounty Token will avoid Token dumping and price may go up higher or stabilize. Of all Bounty Campaigns you Cant Control Dumping of Bounty Tokens Because Most of Bounty Participants are after the Money and not the tokens lets me say it frankly  and I dont believe Eth price will affected if this was push through! Crebit Bounty program is Paid directly in Ethereum? for me this is a very good Idea and I Support this 200%

Thank you for your opinion. But still, do you think that the bounty should be paid 100% in ETH or is it still better 50/50 or another proportion?

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:28:56 AM

Update on April 8, 2018
What would you say about this issue given the current situation in the market?
For side of bounty hunter this could be good idea and can support eth price on market, but i think they marketing team of the project purpose paying bounty with tokens as they want to expand their token distribution, so the volume of transactions in the market will continue to increase.
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:03 AM

If they choose to pay the reward directly with ETH, this will reduce the use of the project token, and I believe most teams will choose their own tokens to pay.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

It is okay for me to be paid in the tokens of the bounties that I participated. Its true that being paid in eth is a sure way to earn, but the payment is constant and you'll get what you earn no more. At leat , in tokens, if you are properly paid, there's a chance that your pay will be bigger.

Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

In the most bounty campaigns which pay you in ehereum you get less amount (converted into doller) than if you would participate in a campaign, which pays your in the way of their own token ! So its the deciosn between safe but less or risk and high reward

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

To make fair system, the developer of the project should pay bounty hunter with ETH or BTC because they raised much amount of that cryptocurrency from investor. This is also to avoid bounty hunter dump the price of the token. At the moment i dont see any project paid the bounty reward in ETH/BTC, but to make this industry better they shoud be do it, this is also important to protect investor who supported their project from dumped price.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
DyllanGM

Activity: 234

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

You will never be paid in the ethereum because they are not profitable for it and it is 100 percent

I agree, btc and eth raised during ICO sale and funding will be used by the developers and there's no way they'll pay the bounties with it.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

As long as the bounty thread and manager state up front that payment will be done in ETH, I see absolutely no problem with this.  If anything, I feel like most people doing bounty would be happy to be paid in ETH, as it's more stable and already has value whereas being paid in the project token might end up with a worthless token.  If people doing bounty are unhappy with being paid in ETH, they can simply opt out and not do the bounty.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

It would be much more convenient for bounty hunters to be paid via ETH as the company raised their funds thru ETH or BTC. This is just for me though as it would be easier to sell ETH right away than the tokens itself.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

As fo me, i prefer get payment for bounty in tokens. Because if project will succeed i have chance to get much more money with time. And the projects wouldn't pay in erh, because it too expensive for them.

SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

In my opinion, if I need fiat that bad I think I would be joining Bounty campaigns that pays directly in Ethereum. Ethereum is already a known alt coin and almost all Exchanges Ethereum is listed so I can easily sell it on exchange.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

For me the best option is 50% in eth and 50% in token.
If there was such a campaign, I would be there. But have not found any.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

Companies will never agree to this, it is not profitable for them. But of course none of us would have refused to receive a reward in the ETH at least 50/50.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:41:38 AM

Paying in Ethereum would eliminate the lie that the drop in price after the ICO is caused by all the bounty participants selling. Then everyone would be able to see that the true cause of post ICO selling is in fact those that bought at a steep discount during the pre ICO. I think the best solution is to let bounty participants choose between getting tokens or the equivalent amount in ethereum.

sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

To be more fair system if distribution of  bounty reward use payment in ETH. The project raised amillion dollar in ETH, and they should take small persentase of that for bounty reward. This is also to avoid bounty hunter dump the price of the token. Now many token below ICO price and one of the factor that make that happen is dumped by bounty hunter, payment in ETH for bounty reward can make better of crypto market.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
trexbtc

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 01:53:35 PM by trexbtc

Well, if there was a choice to receive a reward for the bounty campaign in the ETH or company's  tokens. I personally would always choose 50 to 50. You could immediately exchange ETH and make a profit.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:55:57 PM

I am glad that the price of many of my coins is steadily growing, so I will continue to look for promising coins, but for this it is necessary to carefully analyze their prospects
Vizzoy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:58:38 PM

Yeah, sure.
ETH is more stable than any new cryptocurrency, it would be perfect to receive paymens in it.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

I participate in bounty programs from the end of 2017, then there were really good project rewards. Personally for me, Eth is a stable and promising coin for investment.
HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

Personally, I like to participate in different ICO programs that have a future. The only condition is to carefully study the details of the ICO.

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: