Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH match the BTC?  (Read 3356 times)
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 05:37:17 AM

Everything can happen at any at any where in this whole world. People can assume for every thing but can not change hundred percent according their demand. Like that there is a big difference between eth and btc. According to now a days Eth can not match to btc because circle and demand of btc is million times more as compare to eth. But what will happen in the future with anyone , No body can tell about this with guarantee.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:51:00 AM

ETH certainly has a bright future and it could reach bitcoins current levels but by that point bitcoin will possible be as high as 50k!

Etherium coins has a potential to grow like bitcoins but in my opinion i think that eth will not surpass bitcoins value since the value of gap is very. I just hold my eth coins till the value increase, I do not even care if it will reach bitcoins value as long as it grows so wen can earn more profit.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:01:19 AM

Everything can happen at any at any where in this whole world. People can assume for every thing but can not change hundred percent according their demand. Like that there is a big difference between eth and btc. According to now a days Eth can not match to btc because circle and demand of btc is million times more as compare to eth. But what will happen in the future with anyone , No body can tell about this with guarantee.
it might be in  the future. i love eth and what they doing in their project. best altcoin and would be great in the future. its hard thought to be same as bitcoin. a lot of strugle for eth to catch up with bitcoin

Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

It is a hypothetical question as bitcoin is already well established and first choice of investment but ethereum get in people's eyes in 2017. It will take huge time to match bitcoin as if ethereum grow, bitcoin even grow more then eth and gap never fill.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:31 AM

Ether and Bitcoin both gives different solution using blockchain technology ethereum is the smart contract token creation platform wher ETH will be the currency . Bitcoin main purpose is money transaction it is the original form of crypto currency accepted by world. Even both having great feature bitcoin is having limited supply and Eth is having huge supply it is the main reason ETH cant beat bitcoin for sure .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:26:46 AM

By total capitalization - yes, it can, and I personally think it will. Eth has all powers Btc has and many more features in addition.
By price of single token - no, because its amount is 6x bigger and moreover unlimited.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:04 AM

Increasing it's value price in market like ETH But Bitcoin value prices is market is very high compere to ETH. So it seem that value of ETH will increase in the future. Both is digital crypto currency, both of them will continue to decrease in the market price. 
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:57:17 AM

It remains questionable , perhaps in the future because btc are limited in nature , and it took more than 1 decade to mined all btc. Some potentials are found in eth, It might be the next rank of all other crytocurrencies, As of now, i don't find ETH will match up BTC.
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:00 AM

Bitcoin prices value is very high compare to ETH. But ETH has all powers BTC has and many more features. like as ETH wallet. I hope value of ETH will increase in the future.
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:25:14 AM

I'm not sure about 'beat' as ethereum is completely different to BTC, the similarities sort of end at them both being cryptocurrencies
bitcoinmining

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:58:39 AM

"The Flippening" was just a start, not in the early future; but in the future I believe that ETH total market cap will pass BTC, not just a pass x2 or x3 times more than BTC that's what I'm expected.
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:45:57 PM

ETH is a very strong currency, and its value has been growing more and more during the months, but I do not know if there is any cryptomoeda with the sufficient power to equalize with the BTC.

The BTC was the first cryptomoeda in the world, and already has many establishments in the world that use it. ETH can be used with the same intensity as the BTC but I do not know if it came at the same price.

There are other currencies also that have a lot of potential, like the DASH, XMR and LTC, these currencies in the last months also have been getting a very good space in the market.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

Yes i think ETH may match btc. But i don't think this thing will happen anytime soon.Bitcoin's value is very high at this moment and it keeps on increasing which leads to degrading value lf the others. But it may happen if more people start getting interested in ETH and if bitcoin's prices fall.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:40:35 PM

Not sure about that, but it is possible though
For quite some time, I mean a lot of time, ETH will still be the Queen or runner up to BTC  Grin

nguyendnc

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:51:14 PM

I believe that only ETH and maybe Waves are able to approach the bitcoin level.
Paultron

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

it might be in  the future. i love eth and what they doing in their project. best altcoin and would be great in the future. its hard thought to be same as bitcoin. a lot of strugle for eth to catch up with bitcoin

I hope that it will be in the future of course. Now bitcoincash is still a ahead. I always thought that bitcoincash was just a clone from the original coin bitcoin.

I wish i had only 1 coin from it lol. I would just have 600 dollars from it for nothing.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:13 PM

BTC is the first coin. ETH is the coin "after"... Bitcoin has different blockchain, different structure, different mining methods and it has a limit cap. Because all of that that I have mentioned ETH can get near BTC. I don't underestimate the power of ETH - It is the very good coin with the capability to reach more and more every day. But cause ETH and all other coins are late, nothing can match BTC.
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

I think Bitcoin can not match Etherium, because ETH is a type of Altcoins and the altcoins are also dependent only on bitcoin. more now because the value of bitcoin has increased much more than I expected.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:49:27 PM

Bitcoin is called "The father of cryptocurrencies" for a reason and that reason is that it would always stand on top of all cryptocurrencies.Ethereum can't possibly reach the value of bitcoins as it is unlimited unlike bitcoins which is limited.But actually these are two different things:-Ethereum is mainly used for smart contracts while bitcoin is used for payments etc.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

never bitcoin and eth each coin has its own strength if bitcoin is about a coin worth and a future payment method with gold and dola then eth is a great platform for coin builds on etherum and grows on it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: