Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:06:25 PM

I would never do that, I can let them know what is happening in crypto, but I would never say - Yeah this is the perfect investment, go for it!

Friends have asked me questions, I answer as honestly as I can, usually around the theme of - How much would you be willing to lose?

Normally they reply "lose nothing", so I say yeah better stay away then Cheesy
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:33:44 AM

Yes, I did I convince my friend and brother to invest into bitcoin. Because bitcoin price is so high and still increasing that they can profit more. Even the bitcoin price is unstable you can still earn. In the end your investment will succeed 80% that’s why I encourage them to try investing in bitcoin.
Its over wheling to hear that you were able to encourage someone, it is not much difficult to convince someone to invest into bitcoin because the people are in search of ways to be rich in short time and secure their future. People will be overwhelmed to receive such an information to be rich soon all what needed is to get into bitcoin and enter some promising projects and enjoy the miracles of bitcoin then
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:03:58 PM

Bitcoin is amazing and always will be. I so appreciate the existence of bitcoin for a better world. Bitcoin is really nice and I have encouraged my elder brother and elder sister to invest in it. My brother was open about it and wanted to know more and later invested some money. But sister wasn't really into it but eventually she too was into it after it crossed that 4k mark.
Well I think I’m lucky in this thing because all my close friends who know me from beginning so they know about myself very well they feel changes in my life and they ask me about it that how you change your life so I told them I have a bitcoin so without any question they agree with me to start bitcoin and know they are very happy in their life.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:10:17 PM

I tried to convince my friends and family to invest money in bitcoins but none of them were interested in putting their money in it as they have a feeling that bitcoin will not survive too long and will result in loosing their money and once I came to know about their mentality towards bitcoin I stopped wasting my time behind them and I am sure that they will regret in future when bitcoin will become more powerful and popular currency.
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:14:33 PM

yes I did convinced my  brother and my immediate supervisor at work to try bitcoin , since bitcoin was really interesting there is no doubt that people will try it when you properly introduced it to them especially when you say that they can make a good profit out of it , I teach them for about 2 months how the market goes and later on they already using it themselves.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

in a few days or a few weeks from all visitors bitcoin keeps growing the bitcoin is the demand is still growing it from several countries sample Indonesia from day to day visitors from Indonesia keep in. The new investment comes in the coming there is a convincing to invest in bitcoin that is why bitcoin in enthusiasts from day to day from week to week still increases.
Actually, I already convince my family, relatives and best friends to invest in bitcoin because I want to help them to gain much income. In addition to that, as of now some my relatives start to invest in bitcoin and I think its a great new to me because I already help them to earn high income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:40:07 PM

I actually convonced my girlfriend to invest in bitcoin because she was so eager to find a part time job. However, she still has doubts whether it is legit. So, what she did was she tried out joining a campaign prticularly the signature. After, that she earned a lot. Sill, she is not ready to commit on invesing yet. Still, baby steps are okay.
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:05 PM

I am an IT person and bitcoin was really not that hard to understand since many of my friends are from the same field it was very easy to influenced them to tried bitcoin actually out of my 10 friends whom I introduced bitcoin 6 of them is actually enjoying a good profit from investing on bitcoin  with just a span of 6 months I think , amazing isn't it ?
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

in a few days or a few weeks from all visitors bitcoin keeps growing the bitcoin is the demand is still growing it from several countries sample Indonesia from day to day visitors from Indonesia keep in. The new investment comes in the coming there is a convincing to invest in bitcoin that is why bitcoin in enthusiasts from day to day from week to week still increases.
Actually, I already convince my family, relatives and best friends to invest in bitcoin because I want to help them to gain much income. In addition to that, as of now some my relatives start to invest in bitcoin and I think its a great new to me because I already help them to earn high income.
That is better than average and best thing from you in the event that you are pulling in them to bitcoin by that bitcoin will getting much more celebrated and they will bring more individuals to bitcoin so on the off chance that you are doing these things then bitcoin cost will go high.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

I always try but 90% unsuccessful. Either they're too busy or too lazy to understand. They have heard of bitcoin but still waiting for it to be regulated by the central bank. That's almost always the reason.

gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:52:14 AM

there are some people that ived try to convinced befor , like my friends ,family , but some of them said that this thing is nothing ,this thing is a scam, but i said to them its up to you, its your choice, .. i already tell them about bitcoin, but they ignore me. but i hope time will come generations to generations they will realize that bitcoin is real .
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:25 AM

I'd rather not share bitcoins to other people who don't easily understand how bitcoins work. I'd share it instead with more knowledgeable people in the computer industry rather than a business minded person. They don't understand the technicalities of bitcoins unlike us who actually invests on it. It would be easier to share it to people who understand how the internet and how a computer works.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:47:51 AM

I'd rather not share bitcoins to other people who don't easily understand how bitcoins work. I'd share it instead with more knowledgeable people in the computer industry rather than a business minded person. They don't understand the technicalities of bitcoins unlike us who actually invests on it. It would be easier to share it to people who understand how the internet and how a computer works.

Indeed, It would be very difficult to convince people to invest in bitcoin if these people do not know yet about bitcoin. We had to give them an explanation and ask them to look it up first. I've personally convinced some of my friends to put their money on crypto and some of them have already done it.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

I tried to convince 4 friends of mine to invest BTC but they still consider to invest to others kinds of investment: gold, dollar...
Wow you are the real hero of your dad because your dad really trust you and he become convened as you told them about the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will make you prove right because now the bitcoin price and the value is increasing and I hope the bitcoin will give you the best time and the value I can see the bitcoin future very bright and the process of the bitcoin will give your dad the good profit.
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:57:47 AM

My father (98age) I tell him about crypto currency. When he became interested he ask me what is a good for investment. I tell him Bitcoin is very expensive so I advise him go buy Ethereun (it is $1.2 of that time). he die this year and in his precious small wooden box of one things inside is a writing of private address of the wallet for grand children.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:07:04 AM

Convincing people to invest into bitcoin is something a tedious task. It can be done with users who have the mentality to risk. Risking mentality is not common with all the people, so I used to suggest all about the growth happening with time. Upon the same people easily get attracted, but when they plan to invest into bitcoin the fluctuations happening keeps them stay away.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Miniel

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

I always try to convince my best friend to encourage him to invest in bitcoin but it is not that simple ladies and gentlemen because this friend of mine doesn't believe in god. So why should he believe in bitcoin. i think that my friend doesn't believe in wonders like bitcoin is.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:12 AM

I haven't because I'd sound like a total buffoon if I'd share about bitcoins but I have nothing to show-off. I'd share about bitcoins if I have plentiful amounts of them and show it to anyone interested in knowing what bitcoins are; a P2P and decentralized monetary system built for everyone's use.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

I only talk to my father and my brother.

They have trusted me and invest in 2014 a small amount of money...and now they have a lot more!
CoinFlippo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

Yes my family and my friends they are all doing bitcoins because of me they knew how much i have earned through bitcoin so they asked me and i learned them everything and now they are all investing trading their own coins i am very happy for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: