Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Dc147

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

Well for me I've done series of promotion to get families and friends even in social media platforms involved in bitcoin but the answers I get is usually "NO".For example, a friend of mine who saw series of post on my FB page had interest initially and decided to learn more about it so I recommended him to join this forum. I was quite new to bitcoin then though. But for quite a long time I didn't get feedback from him. I really don't know why he ebb. Perhaps he wasn't interested or maybe he was scared to invest his money or  someone must have discouraged him that it is a scam. My observation about trying to get people into investing in bitcoin is pretty much a skill than pitching. They need to be well informed and assured that what they are venturing into is safe and that they wouldn't lose their money. That is to say that the fear of loss is greater than the desire for gain. This could be a major reason why its difficult to convince people to do something new. At present, I'm working on a few friends whom I identified their passion to invest in bitcoin due to a sense of urgency to improve the quality of their life so I recommended that bitcoin is one good investment of great opportunities.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:35:27 PM

It is difficult to persuade others to invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is just an asset and is not legally recognized. In my country they are afraid Bitcoin can devastate the economy and not support Bitcoin but of course many people are willing to spend a lot of money to invest in Bitcoin.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:56:25 PM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I already did to my friends and those responses are also, what I've mostly heard. But one of them chose to invwst and got 3ncouraged towards Bitcoin. At first he onlu invested a small amount just to try or test whether investing will tield to profit or not. As the days are passing by and he is seeing the progress, he decided to invest more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

when i am with my acquaintances i am not directly encouraging or convincing them to join with bitcoin.
but instead i am teaching them what bitcoin is..
since we cannot deny the fact that there are already a lot of people who engages in bitcoin but do not really know what it is.
that is why i see to it that before they will spend some money they must first be able to understand it first.
in order to prevent from suffering any losses in the future.
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
serverus

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:47 PM

I did but the only response I got is, "it's already too expensive." "Too late.."
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:00:28 PM

I don't encourage them to invest. I only make them aware of the existence of bitcoin so in that way if things get ugly, he/she wouldn't blame me for egging them to invest in it as they have made that in their own volition; also this  preserves our friendship.
That's the smartest thing to do, I wouldn't even give any tips regarding security to people who are not very good with technology.
The chance that they end up blaming you whenever they make a mistake themselves is just too big.

I would give advice to people who at least have some understanding of the technology behind it, but I usually mention that they don't have to take my word for it and look everything up.

Giving financial advice to friends is pretty risky in general imo.
Those who think that it is scam they are not well aware of its market cap and its profit giving nature and there are a lot of people around me who are convinced by me to use this coin s imply show them my account statement and they asked me in wondering way about the secret and I told that it’s just because of btc and they show some attention toward this and they invested and now they are earning.
Adrazan

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

I was able to convince just few of my friends because many of them do not know the application of bitcoin and not ready to embrace it
super5star

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:55:03 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"

Yes I do that several times and some people gets interested from what I've said tp them but othr just do not want to believe me from what am I saying. They though that this is too good to be true and this is just like the other business where you will lend some money then you qill get scammed like an investment scam. But still some of them gets my point the too open minded to understand some kind of things like this. And I do not not if they already invested in this but I convinced them to join me in this business I taught them how to gain money in this thing.
Risk is everywhere mate and convincing other is the best thing you can do because this will give you a satisfaction that you put someone on the right path and that person who is convinced will be thankful to you till for the rest of life and don’t take volatility as risk this thing is the back bone to generate so high profit you are earning and if volatility goes out then it will be same as the cash money so it’s better.
baho11

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:07:03 AM

Yes ,I tried to convince or encourage some people to invest in bitcoin but many people are not really trust me and some are quit in investing.The reason why I decide to stick to encourage part is because of the uncertainty that surrounds bitcoin and people would only want a something that would guarantee return for them which is something anyone involved with right amount of information will not commit himself to..
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:23:53 AM

I did not convince anybody to invest on bitcoins because I do not want to be the one to be blame when they get scammed by this so I do not advising them to invest in these rather I convince them to join this forum because the can get money in this. I also said that they can aalso get scammed here but that is more less depressing than being scammed when you have been invested. Because if you have been scammed in this forum itnis okay because you did not lend money in this. But this is less likely to be scammed if you just tripled check those campaigns that younwill joined in.
rommil

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

I encouraged my father to buy 1 BTC, and 2 of my friends. Also i made a channel in Telegram
iamhantei

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:09 AM

I try to convince to invest here in bitcointalk my family and my relatives but they dont want because they say to me that bitcoin is scam,that why i stop to believing me and i just continue to post and invest here in bitcointalk i want to proved to them tht this is not scam and i will show to them my proof.

you don't need to convince other people to invest here, you can earn money here without investing money, you just need time and willinglyness to use this forum in a proper way to join in bounty campaign.
Adney041

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:48:13 AM

I have tried to explain some of my friend to invest in bitcoin. But they are not interested, they think it is risky.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:57:03 AM

I already convince my friend wayback 2013 to enter the world of crypto currencies and he invest in bitcoin after he knew that i am earning in bitcoin at home without regular job. Today he's earnings in bitcoin is better than mine. Hes very thankful that i introduce him a life changing opportunity.

Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:28:06 AM

yes, I convinced and invited my friend to invest in bitcoin, but unfortunately he did not want it and he did not believe it, and he also said that bitcoin is just crap and that's a scam. whereas bitcoin is true that bitcoin is real does not lie to make money. and I once again tried to convince him but he still does not want to invest in bitcoin when I've proved it in front of his eyes.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:33:10 AM

To be honwst i dont want to convince some people to invwst in bitcoin because they didnt believe to me they always laugh at me ! I know that someday they will regret by not using this bitcoin because the bitcoin is still increasing.
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

To be honwst i dont want to convince some people to invwst in bitcoin because they didnt believe to me they always laugh at me ! I know that someday they will regret by not using this bitcoin because the bitcoin is still increasing.

I, too, when I was doing it - ungrateful thing. But when this autumn bitcoin grew in price and they heard about it from the media, it's quite another they say.
Ru chin Salcedo

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:50:45 AM

Yes, ihave able to make some of my colleagues convert cash to bitcoins but not yet on trading like poloniex or bitrex..

I started to introduce them the coins.ph the move to bitcoin itself..and they love it...they enjoy seeing their money gains in less than a week or two..
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:57:02 AM

Yes, I convinced and encouraged my friends, family to invest in bitcoin, but I failed anyone say's they don't know how to do, they don't how to make it and someone asking a questions and behalf on them have much heard  about that and they say its a "SCAM". But if you are a positive thinker and answer all their questions and no one to invest at all you need try again to encourage others...

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

I convince some of my friend to invest with bitcoins and some are not believing in me way back 2015 rather all of them and so they are regretting now some of the even laugh on me when I say the idea of the bitcoin so I can say that I am very luck because of bitcoin I am now financially stable and earning money is easy and legit way. now they are starting and some of them are asking me to teach them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: