Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:59:02 AM

Nope. I never convinced anyone to get involved in cryptocurrency because I don't want to be blamed whenever they lose. They are the ones who ask me of what bitcoin and how to invest. What I usually do is to educate them of the pros and cons, all the ins and outs of investing in cryptos. They do the final decision.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:01:00 AM

When I first started no one believed in it but when they saw that I was making money they came and were ready to be convinced. We started 2 investing in it now there are 10
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:06:20 AM

Yes, about three people whom I encourage to invest in bitcoin and crypto currency in general have already made more than 100 percent proceed from their investment. And any time they see me they always thank me for introducing them to crypto currency and am happy for there success story in crypto currency.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:10:53 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."

I think everyone of us here has done that especially when we are talking about bitcoin to our friends or family. HOwever I also believe that the best thing to encourage someone to invest on this is to show that person the good that bitcoin has done to you

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:22:36 AM

Previously I had time to encourage someone to invest in bitcoin but it didn't work and was useless. Bitcoin is not as popular or well known as an investment medium in my place, and most people do not really care about bitcoin that can actually give an advantage on investing since the price was fluctuating, which's proves to date the prices tends to be higher.
Some people or one of the people that I encourage / convince, still feel hesitant or feel very big worried to invest.

Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:29:17 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
It is not surprising to recieve feedbacks such as what you've mentioned. Bitcoin is not that popular to most of the people and there are only some countries where it is legal as a currency that an be used on daily transactions. But that is just at this moment, in the future since more countries are now making it legal, it will be more popular and indemand.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:46 AM

Its always hard to convince someone to invest into something, specially with Bitcoin. Because there was a lot of false information that was delivered by the media saying that Bitcoin is the newest international scam. In my country, this is the case. This is why only few individual had been investing in Bitcoin, until this year comes when Bitcoin's value skyrocketed and they see the progress.
Anyway, I did convince my old friend to invest into Bitcoin. I just taught him how Bitcoin works and its benefits. At first he hesitated until he saw the fruit of my investment, that is how I convince him.
Though the way you teach about bitcoin is really great, coz mostly of may people just believe in the act, like we says "To see is to believe". Well we cannot blame them being first thought about in bitcoin because nowadays many networking had already scattered in social media but it just a scam and many people encountered that thing. That's why first heard about bitcoin they directly tolerate their mind that it just similar for what they had encountered in the past. But if we smoothly and clarify them to explain about what is bitcoin then there's no longer excuses to do not still believe what bitcoin is and how to get benefited on this.
RIYA0001

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:05:14 AM

yes ,I encourage my freinds and family members to start investing in bitcoin . but, I don't pressuries them to invest as if they lose something they cannot blame me for the same . I always prefer to tell them the benefits of bitcoin . but its all upto them they want to invest or not .
BTCYogi

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

I am trying to convince people to invest in bitcoin. Its the future.
But I get negative response most of the time
1. No time
2. BTC??? WTH is that?
3. Costly!!
4. No way I am putting money in something that has gone down and up so fast.

I will still convince them again.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

Yes already try to convince  my sister in law and closest friends to invest in Bitcoin..I have talked to them about Bitcoin. but explaining is not so easy. so i decide to stop convincing them to believe on bitcoins. i dont like to be blame when they lose thier money. but i told them read some blog or watch some vid or article what is bitcoins. and now my friends having interest . i also told them to read about bitcoins in this forum .
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:35:06 AM

Investing in bitcoin is beneficial, but there are high risks. While the crypto currency is practically not regulated by the state. But in 2018 there will be laws restricting or allowing the use of crypto-currencies. And it is not known yet how it will be in your country.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

I havent encourage anyone yet in investing to bitcoin but im planning to encourage my family and relatives to invest in bitcoin because it is very profitable and it can be very helpful in terms of financial needs. Investing in bitcoin is a good way to earn money for future use. We can earn and gain a lot of bitcoin and profit if we work hard and spend more time as well as effort on it. We should also be patient enough in investing in bitcoin so that we can have a larger profit.
SergiuHD

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

I did. Some were excited about it some thought of it as a gambling and didn't want to risk anything.

kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:38:36 AM

Yes i do ! It is like making them know how well bitcoin can help us to fight poverty and how bitcoin works for them.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:47 AM

No I did not convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin but it's reverse because they convince me to invest here. They put a money in coinsph then it becomes bigger trice in the money they invest. Is very nice if you invest here, especially if you have a company, you will be successful because of this.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:39:51 AM

My friends actually thought of it as a very risky thing so they would stay aaway from it. Some others, wanted to invest, but didn't have any money. :|
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:12:27 AM

Yes, I had convinced my friend to invest in bitcoin and I must say we are both satisfied in what the market is showing this month. I was afraid at first of course if ever I made him lose profit but bitcoin never fails me and so just proves that investing to bitcoin is good as long as you are willing to wait.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:19:08 AM

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success?
I did taught some people but I didn't encouraged them to get into bitcoin and they are my own preferred statistics that I gather base on their interest with bitcoin. And that made me eager to let them understand how do bitcoin really works since here in my country there's a rival against bitcoin's good and bad purpose that is being covered by the medias and the dominance of articles are all about bitcoin is being a scam and other things that make it's reputation bad. I didn't encouraged them to invest, I let them chose their own path according to their will.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

I got most people around me in with at least a small position sub 700
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

Yes i have convince or encourage someone to invest in bitcoin because i also want them to earn bitcoin so they could have a more better source of income like bitcoin. The first people that i have convince is my friend because he wants to help his family and after that. He be able to help his family to provide their needs and to pay all of their expenses.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: