Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:28:50 PM

Even i tried to help my friends a lot buy educating ...But of no use....I 1st came across bitcoin in mid may 2017 and got so fascinated about it and made my 1st investment & from day 1 till now before writing this  Cheesy I tried convincing them but the answer it comes is...

# ohh its become too much..what if it come of down suddenly( again they are not thinking its for long run)

# In INDIA they say its not legal so i will get problem ( well its not legalized,  mean its not  illegal )

# Here they are saying IT (income tax ) raids will occur on Indian accounts using to purchase bitcoin and accounts ..My account will be seized    

Here in INDIA in every media there is talk about BITCOIN and about its returns and what assumption ppl have here is ..its an pyramid scheme ..and lot of others think its  kind of investment fraud scams happend here and showed by media a lot n very negative thoughts about it..

Well even most of my educated friends still didn't believe n trust n couldn't invest..

From the day 1 of my journey when ever  BTC increased  by 1k $ i kept on reminding them ..invest..invest..invest..even today, The answer is will it still come down..its to costly let me think..same words i am hearing even after seeing the growth whats happening..

I had same experience when trying to explain to my coworker,
But it is pretty normal for casual people to just ignore it, most people are just hate risk, they try to run away from it
I am learning crypto because I learned about stock trading first and doesnt feel satisfied with it

The easiest thing to do to convince them is, show them what you have achieved Cool

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:54:36 PM

yes i have encourage my closest friends in bitcoin, some of them are already using bitcoin and already investing on it.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:56:06 PM

It is not recommended for anyone to encourage those people into bitcoins but the very nice thing to do is help anyone who is asking for the information about bitcoins because in this way we can help them to earn more profit in trading or bounty campaigns if you introduce this things to them.
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:32:10 AM

Yes I do because my closest friends do so with me also. I helped one of my friend by introducing him to the BTC, telling him how the cryptocurrency work and how it's valuation deflate or inflate, the procedure by which one can invest into BTC and convince him to join the BTC club and make him believe how much this BTC is profitable and BTC has such a great future ahead and now he is a part of survey campaign and at least earning his daily expenses and now he is very thankful to me.

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:15:07 AM

I never did and I don't want to. I have a hard times explaining bitcoins to someone. And I never want to be blame when I encourage them, then when their investment lost its profit. I just talk about bitcoins to people who are aware of it.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:18:27 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
Hmm yes some of my friends i encourge them to invest in bitcoin to earn money i just encourge my friends that who need money.. I just want to help others coz at first my friends help me and i just want to help others to help them financially..
Yieng7th

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:36 AM

i encourage my friends and family to invest in bitcoin and told them how easy to make money from bitcoin.

social media friends my next option to encourage them
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:11:03 AM

Indeed I have persuade or urge somebody to put resources into BTC in light of the fact that I additionally need them to procure BTC so they could have an all the more better wellspring of pay like BTC. The primary individuals that I have persuade is my companion since he needs to help his family and after that. He have the capacity to help his family to give their requirements and to pay the greater part of their costs.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
I always encourage my friends and my family to try it and as of now me and my cousins are using it. I told them the benefits I get everytime I got into a campaign or anything I show them the things I bought in bitcoin they we're surprise and because of that they also get in in the bitcoin world like me. our parents didn't argue with us because we helped them in the house bills.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:25:32 AM

Well No, I've never convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin nor i do in future. Bitcoin is volatile and to much risky. Even if i convince with anyone they become greedy and invest their all money, Without getting any information or any knowledge they can be at a losing side. After getting lose they'll start blaming me. So its better to stay away and always mind your own business.
Sorliand

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:35:52 AM

when i try to encourage someone to invest in bitcoin all say "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it.".also say "what will happen if bitcoin price end" all confuse about illegal and price
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

Yup, I have encouraged many of my friends to invest in Bitcoin and altcoins. Some of them got pretty interested by the idea.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:33:11 AM

I never do that, it's better for those who decide for themselves. We simply guide them, because beginners in cryptocurrency are very vulnerable to losers.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:36:47 AM

I always encourage my friends and my family to try it and as of now me and my cousins are using it. I told them the benefits I get everytime I got into a campaign or anything I show them the things I bought in bitcoin they we're surprise and because of that they also get in in the bitcoin world like me. our parents didn't argue with us because we helped them in the house bills.
ive tried that but they dont listen so as of now i am not able to convince anyone cause i think that i may know what they are getting to answer me i know what they are going to decide for , so as of now i am telling some about bitcoin but i am not able to convince for.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:48:31 AM

I had mentioned to my friends but still its their decision ifthey will invest in bitcoin or not. It is hard to invest in bitcoin now because of the higher rate and it is not practical to ordinary persons who has a very minimal income.

spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:31:01 AM

So far, i'm still in the process of wandering deeply in btc since it's been only a month when i get started to invest in btc.Well, it's all thanks to a friend who convince me to give it a try since he also work in btc.I'll try my best to convince someone who's really wanted to earn some extra because it's really helpful.And maybe it would probably put their life in a good shape.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:34:41 AM

Yes, I convince my sister and my mother to invest also in bitcoin, they did but they buy during the high's because they think it will pump more. They are all wrong, it dump these past few days, but they didn't sell it already, they are still waiting the time that bitcoin will rise up again this Month or maybe next year.
Samuel Webber

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:36:40 AM

I have plenty of referals on Binance/Cex. So, yes, my posts (on various blogs) often encourage people to invest in BTC
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

Yes I try to convince my friends to try bitcoins, in this way I can help the bitcoin community to grow and promote the essence and its value.
Increasing the bitcoin community will bring a high demands that will result to a higher market value which is a win-win situation.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:52:21 AM

I once encouraged someone to invest in bitcoin, and he did not want it because it was expensive and hard to understand, but I think it will be understood if we are ready to join bitcoin.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: