Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:15:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you ever convince or encourage someone to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4904 times)
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

Sometimes I want to tell everyone I meet, what I do and what successes I have and convince them to invest in bitcoin too. But I try to control this desire, because I understand that not everyone needs such investments, because it is quite risky. And the accusations of losing money I definitely do not need.

LeoHonek

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

I continue to analyze bitcoin development the development of bitcoin in amazing in terms of bitcoin fluctuation always pointing up. Myself still looking for information related to the issues.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:32 PM

I continue to analyze bitcoin development the development of bitcoin in amazing in terms of bitcoin fluctuation always pointing up. Myself still looking for information related to the issues.

So you are still in the process of understanding bitcoin.  Then after you full understand it, that would be the time foe you to share it or convince others.  And that is a good thng because you need to familiarize yourself first before encouraging others.  The only one I convinced is my boyfriend.  My family does not like it.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

For me it is hard to convince others to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is an asset and is not legally recognized. In my country they are afraid bitcoin can destroy the economy and not support bitcoin but of course many people are willing to spend a bunch of funds to be invested in bitcoin. Cool
yana0901

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

they say in general, it's illegal to earn money on crypto-currency, but this does not stop anyone
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

I am never suggesting or encourage people i know to investing on bitcoin or altcoin. Its because not everyone happy when they got loss because as we know that bitcoin have high volatile. I am just telling them what is bitcoin and what use for
fatema

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

Recently I informed my younger brother about Bitcoin and encourage him to invest in it. Then he work like me.Now he has been successful in investing in Bitcoin.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:25 AM

Recently i informed my younger brother to join because ive seen it that bitcoin is the answer of all our needs.Then he look at us,saying i will invest bitcoin because i can see in your eyes that bitcoin has a greater oppourtunity in the community.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Crystacool

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I'm not trying to persuade and encourage people to invest in bitcoin, because I know that bitcoin is unstable, and its prices change at any time, so investing in bitcoin is risky. It's not a cash cow.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:25:34 AM

I did but none of the people that I did recommend it to has made a fortune. Most of them thought it's a scam and ignored my advice up to the point when I told them the current value. When they heard it they got angry and sad and said that it was too late to do anything now. 2 or 3 years from now it's going to be the same. They will hear about the price and regret again.

I will not advise others to invest in Bitcoin. Fortunately, if you lose money, if you lose money? Who is responsible for this responsibility? Since it is necessary to invest, we must prepare for a loss.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Yes, I have successfully introduce BTC to my family members and close friends. They are open minded and some of them are actively buying BTC to keep as an asset. Now we have one more common topic to discuss about.
Me too I'm successfully introduce bitcoin to my family and my classmate. My mother is openminded on this business she give money to invest it, she is very opmistic to earn more profit, and she also promote bitcoin to her other friends.
Davidbee

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Bitcoin has been awesome and will always be awesome. We, who have been involved in Bitcoin since the very early days understand this very well. However, for the laymen, for the people who don't really understand the technical aspects of Bitcoin or those who only watch the mainstream media are skeptic about Bitcoin. Since, all they hear in the News is how Bitcoin can be used for illegal activities and how it offers complete anonymity (common misconception) to people to do what they need on Internet.

Have you ever convinced or encouraged anyone to invest in Bitcoin and did you have success? Of course, since we know that we are giving a good advice, so we would usually advice our own family members or friends about this.

In the past few months, I encouraged some of my friends to invest in Bitcoin. They had a lot of questions about it from technical perspective and I helped them understand. They invested in Bitcoin and are very happy with the returns. And now this information propagates and more people will get involved in Bitcoin.

In my humble opinion, as a Bitcoin enthusiast, we can help understand people the positive aspects of Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is still in the very initial stages and those of us who really understand what Bitcoin offers, know that Bitcoin Price is only 1/10th of what it's worth right now.

What are the most common responses you get from laymen about investing in Bitcoin?

Some popular ones I receive are:

1. "Oh, it's already too expensive, I cannot afford to buy it."
2. "The governments don't regulate it, why should I invest in it?"
3. "It's an illegal currency and only cyber criminals use it."
4. "What backs up Bitcoin? For example US Dollar is backed by Trust (all time favorite response Cheesy), but what backs up Bitcoin?"
5. "The market is way too volatile to invest."
6. "You can't really use Bitcoin as a currency."
I didn't encourage and persuade my friends to invest in bitcoin. When I told my friends about bitcoin, I asked them if they were willing to invest in bitcoin, and they refused, and I respected their choice.
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:52 PM

Not really convince but more on encourage. At first what I did is share and show my bestfriend the things I got from my earnings in Bitcoin. Then from there she was already interested to know how I got those extra money then I told her it was from Bitcoin, I told her how I knew about it and how it works. I shared how I started, the things I needed to ensure that I will be successful in this venture. I gave her some resource sites where in she will be able to know and learn more about it, then she will be the one to decide if she wants to be involved or not.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:23:17 PM

Recently i tried to encourage my older brother to get into bitcoin investment, He find its too expensive , and don't have much capital to dig in it. He is also looking forward to study and observe the trend of btc , His decisions still hanging  Roll Eyes
it is so hard to convince anybody to invest in bitcoin.if they have a money then i have to try to encourage them to invest here.but i don't have friends that have much money to join.but hello guys out there if you want to invest in bitcoin come and join here i know that your money will come back to you triple.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

Yes! A lot of my friends encouraging me to invest in Bitcoin. Actually, a lot of them right now have a lot of savings than me with regular job and receiving salary bi-monthly. That's why currently, people are very much interested to invest here instead in networking.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

i don't convince any of my family nor my friends to invest on bitcoin, but when they see that i gain profit on bitcoin. they come on me and start to ask what i do. and start to convince me that they want to invest too. they want me to teach us. and gain profit too and to learn more about bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
masterman
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

Probably I did so without realizing that. Just tried to bring reasons why BTC is good and so on. But I believe that aggressively convincing people is somehow unethical as they should make their own decisions.

etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

I have tried one's prospect and that I discuss about very profitable bitcoin investments, I have long explained to the person, but unsuccessfully, the answer: expensive, illegal, hard to understand, but now change the way of promotion by telling about earnings me and how it works, and this method has worked.
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:28:35 PM

Just like you Ive encouraged my friends to do some Bitcoin but not through words at first but, through actions, Ive shown them what Bitcoin has done to my life positively and they get curious enough to make an account and Invest after Ive told them the basics and the Negativity of it. Others are now Getting addicted to it but most of them got tired and bored so they just move forward. On the other Hand, at least Ive made some good Investments too.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Probably I did so without realizing that. Just tried to bring reasons why BTC is good and so on. But I believe that aggressively convincing people is somehow unethical as they should make their own decisions.
Most of my friends and family know me as a Bitcoin investment person and they regularly seek my opinion about the prospect of bitcoin investment and i stress out that though it's very lucrative, there are risks involved so that no one blames me when they buy and the value plummets.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: