Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:22:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Mark - Make the Mark great again  (Read 6657 times)
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

There is a rested Botton in steam. It looks like an arrow in a squared circle... Just click that and it will be sent to all your followers.

For the Steemit bounty task, but re-steem, you mean just to copy and paste the entirety of the crypto-mark post to your own account as a post?

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

Crypto mark best free token sale ever

If anyone has been still wondering, listen to javidlone !
I'll add that in my signature until I create a bit more sophsiticated graphic.

Hi 3ooCox,

how can I steal you lovely signature?
Loving it!
Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

─────────────────────────────────── Crypto Mark has best free token sale ever ──────────────────────────────────
●                          ● WEBSITE & FORUMFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMSTEEMITWHITEPAPER ●                         ●
──────────────────────────────  "Let's make ‎the Mark great again !" ⒸⓉⓂ since 2017  ─────────────────────────────
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:09:06 AM

Thank you 3ooCox for this nice signature! Love it.
If anybody else want to do this as well:

Go to: https://bitbin.it/vN3Fe5KL/ and copy paste the text
Go to your profile, on the left hand side you will find under Modify Profile: Forum profile information. Just paste the text into the signature field.

Thank you very much again for creating this 3ooCox!

christogonus

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:18:47 AM

the crypot mark has really gone to a long mile in achieving success in the cryptocurrency market, and this is the reason the crypto mark has continue in circulating and giving away thousands of free crytpo mark tokens in the airdrop activities. the crypto mark is rgarded as one among the many thousands of the cryptocurrencies with great value and bright future. crypto mark will be used by shops and rich investors for making payment of purchased goods and services. the success of the crypto mark has been possible by her unique professional team and high esteemed quality community. the crypto mark is growing gradually with the different interesting activities going on in the crypto mark community and this is the more reason the crypto mark has attracted a lot of interest by people from all parts of the world. really everyone needs the crypto mark coins as this will help in achieving financial transformation, leveraging the poor masses to become rich without much stress and toiling, and it is pleasing to state categorically that crypto mark has made lots of history in transforming the lives of many. the crypto mark has giving away free tokens therefore making people rich, and at the moment you can still be a part of this. really it is not late with the crypto mark, untill the end of 2018, the crypto mark company will continue in her free airdrop.come now and join crypto mark you will be happy you did.
henglibr
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

Interesting project, will try to join the forum and participate to be involved too. Smiley
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Interesting project, will try to join the forum and participate to be involved too. Smiley

Hi henglibr,

welcome to the Crypto Mark project. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:22:33 PM

I just registered for this airdrop. I will go back later and read through this thread (can't today, am at work right now lol) but just a quick question. Does this coin have an ICO planned or are all the coins being distributed via airdrops? From a cursory glance, it looks like they will just be airdrops. Is that correct?

Up to now is no ICO planned. Over 80% of the Coins will be distributed by airdrops.
Crypto Mark needs the support of the community to grow, so share the website, telegram channel or twitter with your friends.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

oh cool, so it's sort of like a bank savings account.  Token balance can we viewed here:

http://www.crypto-mark.de/en/vesting/

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
bitcoinclickers

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

I received my first bounty for Week 2.  Thank you very much.  Submitting my completion for week 3 bounty now.
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I received my first bounty for Week 2.  Thank you very much.  Submitting my completion for week 3 bounty now.

good to have you on board, bitcoinclickers!
If you have any questions, please just let us know.

chenging14

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:53:24 PM

More power to this project! This cryptocurrency grew over 12 percent to $0,046048 according to news.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Good afternoon, when will be transferred to tokens earned in the advent calendar?

They are transferable everytime on requests. Currently the coins are on a vesting account and produce interest.

oh cool, so it's sort of like a bank savings account.  Token balance can we viewed here:

Thanks, but I think the personnel office would be more convenient, I hope the developers will consider my wishes)
nemanja90

Activity: 294

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

This project have great future. Market cap of only 81M is perfect strong positioning on market. Second great thing is that developers are not selling this token it isnt like fake ICOs! They give it for free, for your contribution to project which is very nice. Devs will took 15% of total supply that guarantee they will give its maximum in future developing of this token, because they will make more value for them too. My opinion is this will skyrocket if hit some of major exchanges! I will support this project for sure! keep going developers!

Thenuka99

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Thanks, but I think the personnel office would be more convenient, I hope the developers will consider my wishes)

Why do we need a personal office when we get to see everything happening there at once ? all the members accounts , their progress ,it's like a little friendly competition there too. and also vesting accounts gives you an INTEREST don't forget that. So as far as I'm concerned, Vesting accounts concept is a better one than a personal office.
Willmoney

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:34 AM

This is a wonderful project. Creating awareness for one year by building a strong community will bring about mass adoption. This project is already a success
. Nice job dev and team
atronax

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

So, we need send manual requests to transfer tokens? As I can not find any button to do so. If it's so, I'd like to have more control over website account. Are there any plans for these changes? As well as security updates?
Crypto_Mark2017 (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

So, we need send manual requests to transfer tokens? As I can not find any button to do so. If it's so, I'd like to have more control over website account. Are there any plans for these changes? As well as security updates?

Hi atronax,

you are right, at the moment you need to issue a manual request to get the tokens transferred. I think that this is not a security issue - if you would request them and we would not send them, you would for sure write about this, complain in the public and the whole project would be damaged. So there is no incentive for the dev team to do something like this.

Nonetheless, I agree that this is not a 100% great solution. However, the only alternative we would have at the moment would be to transfer the tokens to a smart contract, which you could unlock with your private key. However, the problem is that the Ethereum blockchain is so congested and that transactions are expensive.

Our preferred solution at the moment is to move the vesting accounts to another blockchain, which you have full control over and which does not cost any transfer fees. We are looking at the steam blockchain. However, the so called smart media tokens will only become available in a few weeks.

Does that answer your question?

Best regards,
the Crypto Mark team

AliceDeux2

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:04:37 PM

the crypto mark community is growing slowly, new participants are added each week. Super active members, active members, observer members, all around a crypto that will unfold its wings when it is ripe
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:12:38 PM

The project is booming, which can not but rejoice. The idea itself is as good as its initial implementation. Roll Eyes
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

Thank you 3ooCox for this nice signature! Love it.
If anybody else want to do this as well:

Go to: https://bitbin.it/vN3Fe5KL/ and copy paste the text
Go to your profile, on the left hand side you will find under Modify Profile: Forum profile information. Just paste the text into the signature field.

Thank you very much again for creating this 3ooCox!
Anything for Crypto Mark !

Here are the details about signatures for different ranks if anyone would like to setup a signature fitting the current rank.
Is there an information available about the maximum signature lengths for all the btt ranks ? I can't find those details on the btt forum.
For the 'member' rank it seems to be Max 4000. What about newbie, jr. member, full member, etc ?
Perhaps the allowed signature styling should change with activity score / membergroup. Like:
- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 40 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 100 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed

Then newbies will be less effective advertisers, which would hopefully significantly reduce the incentive for low-content posts. And when people become capable of effectively advertising through their signatures, they'll have invested a lot of time into their accounts, and they won't risk being banned by spamming.

As we have previously discussed, a signature bounty will be announced and before that a signature typographic contest. So those who would like to participate, you can start polishing your own signature proposition.

Stick to this general rule : make a signature for your rank and set it in the profile. To participate you have to leave at least 5 original and meaningful posts in the Crypto Mark btt thread, each post containing at least 50 words.

More details will be announced soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: