Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:52:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
Biometrids

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:03:31 AM

While we are waiting for the roadmap.

Please let us know which use cases you think Biometrids could be used for!

We give you one here:

To solve the identity problem when dealing with unknown people in marketplaces like Ebay or Amazon.
Let the marketplace adopt Biometrids API, and people have to identify themselfes to trade on the marketplace.
No one gets access to see peoples face. But because you are unique in the ecosystem then people simply can trust you. As long as your voting is not negative.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:11 PM

This is one of the other interesting projects lately. Feels like futuristic things. The platform being developed uses facial authentication right ? Well, how accurate is this platform will work to recognize the face of the user? What if the user's face suddenly changed, for example from fat become thin due to illness or something else? Why not use retinal or fingerprint authentication instead? I do agree technology nowadays is to make things more effective and effiecient beside the security which is the most important thing.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Biometrids

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

This is one of the other interesting projects lately. Feels like futuristic things. The platform being developed uses facial authentication right ? Well, how accurate is this platform will work to recognize the face of the user? What if the user's face suddenly changed, for example from fat become thin due to illness or something else? Why not use retinal or fingerprint authentication instead? I do agree technology nowadays is to make things more effective and effiecient beside the security which is the most important thing.

There is still some issues to the facial recognition. But this technology is still pretty new. Also it is first come to live in the last couple of years.
There are many eyes on the technology, and it will be better for every day. The problem with the face changes will be solved by machine learning / artificial intelligence. This technology will help the system know when the face changes over time. It only requires that the user, uses the Biometrids platform occasionally.

In the first stages of the system we will be using a password and a privatekey. So the user can login and update the face. Over time, the face will be the private key. As the platform evolves and the technology allow us to only use the face as a private key.

Fingerprint has its limiteditions. As it is today fingerprint has a 1:50.000 chance to login without the correct fingerprint. Facial recognition has 1:1.000.000 chance. And over time this number will increase, as the technology gets better and better. 

Mang Li

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:32:08 AM

is this some kind of applications with facial recognition features in the blockchain ?
maybe in smartphone or even leptop, and must use a front camera to recognition the face right ?

Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

is this some kind of applications with facial recognition features in the blockchain ?
maybe in smartphone or even leptop, and must use a front camera to recognition the face right ?

For the recognition/recording of the face we will be using the build in hardware in phones, and other devices that uses face recognition (today its most phones, but as face recognition gets widely adopted more and more devices will use the feature)

Then we run the picture through our system, and register the face/picture in the blockchain. There will be a detailed description of this in our whitepaper.

hype

Activity: 121

Share's you're Blessings !!!!!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:03:25 AM

hi

can i edit my form? my profile link is not working.
this is my profile link

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1216742;sa=summary

or can i sign up again? i want to particepate in campaign.. thank you
WhyS

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

I just read about Apples face recognition technology being hacked. Are you bullet proof secured against that?
Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:30:07 AM

I just read about Apples face recognition technology being hacked. Are you bullet proof secured against that?

The technology in it self is not 100% bullet proof as it is today. To be 100% bullet proof we also need to solve the problem of twins who can login to each others phones. This is both apple, samsung and other phones.

We are protecting each account with a password in our first stages, and the password will be there until the technology is 100% bullet proof. In our whitepaper, we are talking about things that needs to be solved. To make the system bullet proof.

The hack you read about, is that the Vietnamese hack where they used a mask to unlock the phone?

But take a look at this video, shows the security and the problems we face. In the video they also use a mask, at the Vietnamese hack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbMLmsCax0

Mang Li

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:36:58 AM

For the recognition/recording of the face we will be using the build in hardware in phones, and other devices that uses face recognition (today its most phones, but as face recognition gets widely adopted more and more devices will use the feature)

Then we run the picture through our system, and register the face/picture in the blockchain. There will be a detailed description of this in our whitepaper.

nice, so every face that registered by the system will be recorder in the blockchain ?
and will wait for the whitepaper  Wink

Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:59:38 PM

nice, so every face that registered by the system will be recorder in the blockchain ?
and will wait for the whitepaper  Wink

Yes! and it will be stores as encrypted digits. So no picture of any person. Only the so called Nodal point will be stored

curapid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:02:45 PM

I am really impressed. Looks like a nice concept! I am thinking about participating.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:01 PM

The technology in it self is not 100% bullet proof as it is today. To be 100% bullet proof we also need to solve the problem of twins who can login to each others phones. This is both apple, samsung and other phones.

We are protecting each account with a password in our first stages, and the password will be there until the technology is 100% bullet proof. In our whitepaper, we are talking about things that needs to be solved. To make the system bullet proof.

The hack you read about, is that the Vietnamese hack where they used a mask to unlock the phone?

But take a look at this video, shows the security and the problems we face. In the video they also use a mask, at the Vietnamese hack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhbMLmsCax0

Hi,
the project is certainly interesting and important from the point of view of security. In this context, I'm interested in the banal question: now many people make plastic and change facial features. How can I restore my account if the system does not recognize you after such changes? )))
pat3fr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

Looks cool! i think that is good project to invest.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

I will watch your ICO progress, since there is no bonus, maybe consider in the last date while waiting the whitepaper.
Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Hi,
the project is certainly interesting and important from the point of view of security. In this context, I'm interested in the banal question: now many people make plastic and change facial features. How can I restore my account if the system does not recognize you after such changes? )))

Our first stages will use a privatekey as you know it from any other wallets today. Our aim is to make the face the private key. As the technology isn't 100% bullet proof yet, we need to use a normal privatekey for the first stages of development. But actually the current state of the facial recognition is further in development than many know. Take a look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltY5R0PNctQ  Go to 5:30 and 7:40.

We are not fare, from the 100%. But as described before, there a still a few complexities that needs to be solved

Crypto Rigs

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

hey guys! your project seems awesome! image recognition is developing so fast..what is mistake rate for now? at what stage is your app now? when are you going to release the first demo or beta?

Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

I will watch your ICO progress, since there is no bonus, maybe consider in the last date while waiting the whitepaper.

There will be a bonus for early investors! I will not announce that yet. That will be announced in our whitepaper, so keep an eye out Smiley

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:12:28 PM

Will you also do signature campaign?

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:17:28 PM

hey guys! your project seems awesome! image recognition is developing so fast..what is mistake rate for now? at what stage is your app now? when are you going to release the first demo or beta?

Thank you very much!
Its not image recognition, but facial recognition, which is much more complex and secure than a ordinary image.
Mistake rate says 1:1.000:000 for another person to login to your account. Thats why we will be using a password. To secure the accounts. Look at it like 2-factory authentication login many websites uses. You need to have the right face, AND the right password.

We are at the drawingboard. Everything is ready. We just need the funds to get everything going.
Our stage one will be out start of Q3 2018 if we hit our softcap. Please take a look at our roadmap for more information about tages and development.

https://biometrids.io/#biometrids-roadmap

Biometrids

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

Will you also do signature campaign?

We have a signature campaign. Take a look in our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345586

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: