Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11766 times)
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

Hello everyone. The idea of the project isn’t bad, but where is the guarantee that anyone won’t hack me by showing a photo of my face when being identified? It's very easy to do this in the age of social networks. And somehow I don’t want to delete all photos from my accounts.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:28:09 AM

Hello everyone. The idea of the project isn’t bad, but where is the guarantee that anyone won’t hack me by showing a photo of my face when being identified? It's very easy to do this in the age of social networks. And somehow I don’t want to delete all photos from my accounts.
If the platform was working with an outdated version of Face ID, where a 2D face model was being compiled, it would be really easy to hack a user using a photo. But now we will use a 3D model of the face, so being hacked with the help of photo is simply impossible.
californybit

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:31:26 AM

If the platform was working with an outdated version of Face ID, where a 2D face model was being compiled, it would be really easy to hack a user using a photo. But now we will use a 3D model of the face, so being hacked with the help of photo is simply impossible.
What about the fact that someone will make my face sculpture?))) Of course, it’s a joke. But will it be possible to set another password to improve your security? I would feel much better in that case.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

What about the fact that someone will make my face sculpture?))) Of course, it’s a joke. But will it be possible to set another password to improve your security? I would feel much better in that case.
Well, if I understood correctly, each user will have an opportunity to recognize the face in addition to set the password. But if you are more familiar with the technical description of Biometrids, you will understand that this isn’t useful)))
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:36:26 AM

Well, if I understood correctly, each user will have an opportunity to recognize the face in addition to set the password. But if you are more familiar with the technical description of Biometrids, you will understand that this isn’t useful)))
I wonder how things will work with the twins?
romfish

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:01 AM

At a later stage of the development of the service, developers plan will add a feature which will let a user select whether he has a twin or not when registering. If so, a more detailed face scan will be applied. And both twins must undergo this procedure to let the system find the smallest differences.
Biometrids

Activity: 126

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:16:37 AM

It seems to me that you must acquire partners to your field in order to develop steadily. Maybe you’re already interacting with some other platforms?

We have talked to a few partners. But nothings we will announce just yet.

Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:22:37 AM

There will be a password for each account. So you need both the face, and the password to login. Look at it like 2 factory auth we know to day.

Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:24:30 AM

At a later stage of the development of the service, developers plan will add a feature which will let a user select whether he has a twin or not when registering. If so, a more detailed face scan will be applied. And both twins must undergo this procedure to let the system find the smallest differences.

We will have a twin function. You can read more about this in our whitepaper which you find here: https://www.biometrids.io/index.php#biometrids-whitepaper on page 9 is the description

hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:26:22 AM

Good afternoon. Do I understand correctly that this technology will be something similar to what is now used in the iPhone X?
Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:00 AM

Good afternoon. Do I understand correctly that this technology will be something similar to what is now used in the iPhone X?

Yes, we will use the build in hardware in the phones, and put a password on top.
So the technology will work, as it does in the Iphone X and other phones.

bit679

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

Hello, I'm very interested, why did you exactly choose the way of creating something new, and didn’t take as the basis for the development of the Apple, for example?
Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

Hello, I'm very interested, why did you exactly choose the way of creating something new, and didn’t take as the basis for the development of the Apple, for example?

We are taking the basis from Apple and Samsung and other phones.
This will make it a much smoother start, and help us develop the platform much faster, than if we should develop this part ourselves

foreverman

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for sale at the ICO?
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for sale at the ICO?
Hello. The developers put up to the ICO only 70 million coins.
Sladostrsthij

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:02:35 AM

if you think something is not very much like a living object, I'll try to pouchavstvovat Cool
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

Hello everyone. Are the timings of the ICO already known?
INDI81free4

VOTES

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

Hello. Yes, the sale of coins will be held from December 16 to January 1.
Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

Hello. Yes, the sale of coins will be held from December 16 to January 1.

ICO Will be running from Dec. 16 to January 13.

Our Presale is live right now! where you get 50% off

Biometrids

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:20:34 PM

Did  you know that approximately $16 billion was stolen from 15.4 million US consumers in 2016 and over the past 7 years (up to 2016) identity thieves has stolen approximately $107 billion from US consumers alone

Help us fight this crime! read more at https://biometrids.io

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: