Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11762 times)
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:48:20 AM

Greetings to everybody. There’s a lot of mentions in the description of the project about cryptography keys and Eth, but I didn’t see any sense to use these elements in these projects. I believe it would do very well without them.
Hello. In fact, the cryptography’s private keys and Ethereum will be the central place in the identification of users with the help of Face ID. Therefore, you can’t just exclude these two elements, they are fundamental in this project.
Can you explain why Eth is used in the system? I can’t understand it at all.
Ethereum is a blockchain architecture with an appropriate status database capable of storing programs (Smart Contracts) and their status. The user's Face ID will be divided into pieces and stored in the blockchain. Undergoing authentication will be divided into several stages.
Thanks for the explanation, now I really see that Ethereum plays an important role in the work of this service. All in all, I realized that biometric data of each user will be carefully protected with its help.
Good afternoon. Can you tell us which stages will the authentication process consist of?
unkletoken

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:52:20 AM

Greetings to everybody. There’s a lot of mentions in the description of the project about cryptography keys and Eth, but I didn’t see any sense to use these elements in these projects. I believe it would do very well without them.
Hello. In fact, the cryptography’s private keys and Ethereum will be the central place in the identification of users with the help of Face ID. Therefore, you can’t just exclude these two elements, they are fundamental in this project.
Ethereum is a blockchain architecture with an appropriate status database capable of storing programs (Smart Contracts) and their status. The user's Face ID will be divided into pieces and stored in the blockchain. Undergoing authentication will be divided into several stages.
Thanks for the explanation, now I really see that Ethereum plays an important role in the work of this service. All in all, I realized that biometric data of each user will be carefully protected with its help.
Good afternoon. Can you tell us which stages will the authentication process consist of?
Yes, of course. This process will consist of four stages: face recognition, pre-processing and face dividing, data transaction to smart contracts, obtaining processed data and making a final decision.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

Yes, of course. This process will consist of four stages: face recognition, pre-processing and face dividing, data transaction to smart contracts, obtaining processed data and making a final decision.
Wow, imagine how everything is specified here. I thought the identification process will happen instantly via Biometrids, but there are as many as 4 stages. And how much time will it take a user to undergo identification with the help of Face ID?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:01 AM

Good afternoon. Can you tell us more about those two templates that are responsible for comparing all the biometric authentication systems?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

Hello, comrades! How is the minimum amount of tokens that the developers plan to collect at during the sale in order to continue to work on the project?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:36:33 AM

Hello, comrades! How is the minimum amount of tokens that the developers plan to collect at during the sale in order to continue to work on the project?
It seems that project’s soft cup is at the level of 4000 Eth.
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

Hello. Can anyone tell how many tokens the project’s founders put up for sale on pre-sale?
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

Hello. Can anyone tell how many tokens the project’s founders put up for sale on pre-sale?
Greetings. Developers have allocated 5% of the total issue to pre-sale, that is, 5 million coins.
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

Greetings. Very often the quality of photos differs because of the lighting. That’s why I thought, will there be any difference depending on lighting when undergoing authentication in Biometrids?
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

MkrKing

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:20:45 PM

Greetings. Developers have allocated 5% of the total issue to pre-sale, that is, 5 million coins.
Biometrids

Activity: 126

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

Isn't anonymity the best thing in blockchain? Why would I want to get my face recognized?

Your face will not be shown to anybody. Your face will be made into numbers, which will be stored in the chain. It will not be like an ordinary picture that you and i can see.

Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:03:50 PM

Wow, imagine how everything is specified here. I thought the identification process will happen instantly via Biometrids, but there are as many as 4 stages. And how much time will it take a user to undergo identification with the help of Face ID?

This porocess will happen fast. This is the process the computer goes through, and not the user. You simply just scan the face, and the system do the rest of the work.

Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Good afternoon. Can you tell us more about those two templates that are responsible for comparing all the biometric authentication systems?

Which templates do you means?

Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:11:12 PM

Greetings. Very often the quality of photos differs because of the lighting. That’s why I thought, will there be any difference depending on lighting when undergoing authentication in Biometrids?

It all depends on the hardware. If the hardware doesnt support "nightvision" then you need to have the lights on.
We are using the buildin hardware in the phones to make a 3D picture of the person.

b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

Isn't anonymity the best thing in blockchain? Why would I want to get my face recognized?

Your face will not be shown to anybody. Your face will be made into numbers, which will be stored in the chain. It will not be like an ordinary picture that you and i can see.

so this project should have very high security, because if it happened something undesirable like hacking user data.
then how do you overcome things like that ?

Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:21:50 PM

so this project should have very high security, because if it happened something undesirable like hacking user data.
then how do you overcome things like that ?

To access a person account, you need a copy of their face AND their password. This will be pretty hard to get both from the person, without them actually giving you access to the account.

reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

You write in white paper that the images won’t be identical due to differences in capture conditions when being checked. Does it mean that authentication won’t be passed in case of perspective different from “excellent”?
Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:14:48 PM

You write in white paper that the images won’t be identical due to differences in capture conditions when being checked. Does it mean that authentication won’t be passed in case of perspective different from “excellent”?

This is from our whitepaper:

your phone uses a threshold to determine whether images are
significantly different. A comparison score of 0.7 might
be close enough under some scenarios, for example,
and that minimum score is not a fixed number.

This means, that if the images doesn't have a score that the system recognise the images within. Then it wont be recognised.
Its hard to say which circumstances it wont recognise the face in.

Take a look at this video of Iphone X. How good it is in dark. Its also a question of how good the hardware in the phone is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADvs-7_jOE

Biometrids

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:55:30 PM

How to token did an article about scamming on blockchain.

Read it here: https://howtotoken.com/prevent-scammed-blockchain/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: