Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:50 AM

Hi, community! I somehow doubt in introducing person’s identification without his presence. And even more doubtful fact is that this solution or service won’t havw a lot of dissatisfied because of incorrect work users among all of those who tried it. Am I mistaken?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:26:20 AM

Hi, community! I somehow doubt in introducing person’s identification without his presence. And even more doubtful fact is that this solution or service won’t havw a lot of dissatisfied because of incorrect work users among all of those who tried it. Am I mistaken?
Maybe you are not mistaken, but you aren’t quite right for sure. Face recognition has already quite realistic commercial application. Furthermore! It entered the broad masses after being used by a well-known smartphone manufacturer. You need to google this topic.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:36:08 AM

Maybe you are not mistaken, but you aren’t quite right for sure. Face recognition has already quite realistic commercial application. Furthermore! It entered the broad masses after being used by a well-known smartphone manufacturer. You need to google this topic.
Okay! Are mistakes, incorrect work, or any viruses still possible?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:37:14 AM

Your fears are clear and fair. Therefore, at the first stage of the system’s operation it will anyway combine face recognition with the original “owner of the face”’s code, so to speak)
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:40:45 AM

It’s an excellent start-up! Tell me, will identification carried out by Biometrids means cost anything? What will it be price?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:41:37 AM

Your fears are clear and fair. Therefore, at the first stage of the system’s operation it will anyway combine face recognition with the original “owner of the face”’s code, so to speak)
And how will technically be represented in the system? I mean the records about undergoing identification.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:46:07 AM

And how will technically be represented in the system? I mean the records about undergoing identification.

Everything will be recorded as a protocol. Every time someone is identified, two transactions will be carried out: a request for identification and the identification itself.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:50:19 AM

Everything will be recorded as a protocol. Every time someone is identified, two transactions will be carried out: a request for identification and the identification itself.
Ok, it seems to be reliable. Where will the data on users be stored? And what is its expected volume?
fgreg2692june

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

On which exchanges is listing planned after the ICO?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:30:31 AM

Give information on benefits from participating in the ICO and pre-ICO, please.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:32:14 AM

On which exchanges is listing planned after the ICO?
Apparently, this issue is still being worked out. But if there’s an idea of the project and the excitement around it, it can go to any exchange. For sure, there will be demand)
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:36:40 AM

Give information on benefits from participating in the ICO and pre-ICO, please.
All investors who have invested means at the early stages will receive bonuses and discounts.
_ko33TPas

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:53:26 PM

I’ve invested, I see clear perspectives and working mechanisms. I’ll specify: what will the funds collected during the project be allocated to?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

I’ve heard about the cool technology that is used in the startup. And how will they work with scammers? After all, obviously, someone will try to deceive the system.
spottcoin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

Recognition technology is very interesting. Can you provide details on what technologies will be used?
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

To be honest, I like the concept of this project. There are millions of people around the world who are victims of identity theft. Even my beautiful friend, she was a victim when someone used her picture for illegal transactions or so. Good thing that everything was settled.

Biometrids could be one of the promising projects that will skyrocket for many years to come, especially in securing and protecting our identity from fraudulent activities.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:26:46 AM

I’ve found this very ICO estimated at 4.3 points on trackico website. What does it mean? Is this site related to the project?
acaciahill94

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:12 AM

I’ve found this very ICO estimated at 4.3 points on trackico website. What does it mean? Is this site related to the project?
Greetings! I’ve heard about this site, apparently, it works as rating agencies.  I believe it's cool to get 4.3 out of 5!)
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:32:47 AM

Hello, experts on managing money !!) Tell me, where is the company located? What is its address? I want to appreciate the office.
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

Hello everybody! I haven’t been into the topic, so please do not defame me. Blockchain, crypto-currency and projects based on this technology seem to be very attractive for me. Recently, lots of start-ups appeared on the basis of the listed technologies. I want to become an investor, but so far I can’t afford it)) Therefore, I rely on the bounty company and this project. What should I do to become an investor from a spectator?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: