Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11756 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

To be honest I don't like to use Facial Recognition, however when I look in your project through a investor's eyes, it seems such a good one although I need to read the whitepaper before I can judge The future of this project.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:58 PM

Biometrids is a trending verification tool, that is building the online id of future which solves the identification problems by using facial recognition. We are exciting to participate in the ICO which starts in 20 days.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

More and more different companies are introducing the latest technology to the market. This only confirms that such a project in shining ecrypto has a good chance of success. I cross my fingers and watch your progress.
storfox

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

I was just wondering, biometrics information are being stored on phones with high security. How can we access these information then put in the blockchain? I suppose the project needs to have a hardware to take people biometrics info, am I right? Ambitious and very interesting project. As far as I can tell; a very good long term investment. Besides that I like the fact the team communicates very often.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:58 AM

I found a downside to this platform, you were saying that a person can only have one account due to facial recognition but then it can be bypass. If a person prints a photo of another person and use it to create another account, another problem is if you know an account of someone, you can just use his/her social media pictures for facial recognition. Any solution for this?

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

How much capital do you hoping to raise, what is your hard and soft cap?

Softcap will be 1.500.000usd. Hardcap 33.000.000usd.

Softcap 5000ether hardcap 110.000 ether. (with a eth price of 300usd)

Roadmap will be announced next week. Where we describe the stages.

Now that the Ethereum reached more than 1100USD, does that mean there will be an adjustment with the token price or is it fixed to the price of ETH?
Ofcrs there is automaticly adjustments on the eth number to fit the USD number . now that the price of eth is 1200 USD the softcap will be 1250 ETH and the hardcap 27500 ETH.

That's much better, so the token is still based on the fiat currency price in USD.
The facial recognition as a verification method could have a lot of problem in the future though. Unlike fingerprint and eye biometrics face can go through a lot of changes.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

I found a downside to this platform, you were saying that a person can only have one account due to facial recognition but then it can be bypass. If a person prints a photo of another person and use it to create another account, another problem is if you know an account of someone, you can just use his/her social media pictures for facial recognition. Any solution for this?

I agree, which means there are a lots of questions which relying on that answer. I also curious if the person is identical twins which almost 100% the same face. Is it possible to determine the two person?. Well, I'm trying to ask even how weirs question it is because there is still.a huge chance to be happen in the future. I hope there would be positive response. Thanks.
vivavivu

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

This project is very promising. I was so glad that the team came up with this idea. There are lots of people that are glad to have this kind of project in the community. I hope that Biometrids will continuesly strives in the community of crypto currency to create a revolutionary “One Face, One ID” phenomenon.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Biemetrics is a great invention for identification purposes however some people are taking advantage of those datas that are stored online and use it for thier own purpose. Hopefully biometrid will be able to keep those sensitive information and remain private at all time.
so hopefully Biemetry will be a project that will be popular among the people today and can be counted on.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

Biemetrics is a great invention for identification purposes however some people are taking advantage of those datas that are stored online and use it for thier own purpose. Hopefully biometrid will be able to keep those sensitive information and remain private at all time.
Well, we can't assure our information will be 100% safe that is why we need to get to know more about this platform on how secure their security. Their platform is cool to think, but they still make necessary more development in case the system will be hacked.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

To be honest I don't like to use Facial Recognition, however when I look in your project through a investor's eyes, it seems such a good one although I need to read the whitepaper before I can judge The future of this project.
Why doesn't you like to use facial recognition? I think they consider other options like fingerprint or anything that is unique in our body. And yes better to get to read more about their whitepaper in case you want to uncover something that will capture your interest.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

Well, we can't assure our information will be 100% safe that is why we need to get to know more about this platform on how secure their security. Their platform is cool to think, but they still make necessary more development in case the system will be hacked.

Yeah right, but for now the most important thing is how biometrids will prove investors that their project have an amazing features that will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

Once registered on the blockchain it might really remain static but what if there are some problems happened especially in the face? An accident happened, is the technology used in scanning will not detect your face? I'm a little bit of concerned about this because facial recognition is really a game changer today even it's already been used already and critical if implemented because this involve security matters to the user.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:46 PM

Yeah right, but for now the most important thing is how biometrids will prove investors that their project have an amazing features that will be successful in the near future.
And why this prove? If you can just show that the project deserves respect. And it's not necessary to prove anything to anyone.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Is biometrids based on ERC20? Because they collected ETH for there soft and hard cap,  Or they have there owned blockchain like the other projects and ICO's here?

retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I was just wondering, biometrics information are being stored on phones with high security. How can we access these information then put in the blockchain?

I suppose the project needs to have a hardware to take people biometrics info, am I right? Or there is another way to obtain our biometrics info?

You are right! Hardware will capture the picture. Then the picture is made into nodal points, which is like a string of numbers.

This string of numbers is what is stored in the smart contract/blockchain. Thats how we can make this an anonymous ID, even through we are using facial recognition
I see, but how can you solve a problem while you are in a place where no lights come in? Also, people can be faking facial recognition by taking or printing a photo of him/her, how can you solve this?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

Once registered on the blockchain it might really remain static but what if there are some problems happened especially in the face? An accident happened, is the technology used in scanning will not detect your face? I'm a little bit of concerned about this because facial recognition is really a game changer today even it's already been used already and critical if implemented because this involve security matters to the user.

It was already answered in the previous pages, dev said that aside from facial recognition the system also have finger prints and private keys if something bad happen to our face.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

IIRC a similar platform to this makes you store your data on your own PC but it works kinda like a multisig wallet where you hold one of the private keys and they hold another set
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Of course, similar technologies exist both for Samsung and for Apple, but I do not like that other people can access from their storage. Keeping information on the detachment comforts me, but probably I do not know the whole truth.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Then, if any tragedy happens, I think it is possible to use fingers prints or, alternatively DNA, but it already gets out for the frameworks of given platform. Or still no?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: