Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:40:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID  (Read 11760 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

This will go a long way to hell out people doing online businesses a lot. Face recognition is something one can't manipulate I think. So this is a good one
Face recognition is something that people can't manipulate? Huh, I don't think so. Hackers are easier to find out how to manipulate.
It seems its hard to trust all our credentials in the internet because hackers can nevertheless find a crack in a system. The team of this project must be encountering many challenges by developing this platform. I hope they can work out a solution to at least maximize their security authentication with regards to their platform.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

Is there any plans to that they can also reduce the minimum to invest because I think 100$+ is pretty big to other small investor who would want to support the ICO.
That is a good suggestion and perhaps dev should try to reduce the minimum investment so that everyone can at least has the chance to participate in the sale.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:35:52 PM

I agree, it really needs good amount that may come from investors on this project. It really good to know having a project like this, though it looks like common on our cellphone but I think they already upgrade to it high scalability quality in terms of face recognation.

Yeah right, but i think they need to lower the minimum amount so low level investors can still participate in the ico sales. If it will reduce the amount then I am sure that many will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

A good idea, the advantage of the platform is that when there are changes the program can still identify.it's a pity of course that this will not work from the very start of the project.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:06:31 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

g
This will go a long way to hell out people doing online businesses a lot. Face recognition is something one can't manipulate I think. So this is a good one
Face recognition is something that people can't manipulate? Huh, I don't think so. Hackers are easier to find out how to manipulate.
It seems its hard to trust all our credentials in the internet because hackers can nevertheless find a crack in a system. The team of this project must be encountering many challenges by developing this platform. I hope they can work out a solution to at least maximize their security authentication with regards to their platform.

Yes, we are hoping that developers can think a ways how they will avoid it or eliminate hacking of their systems. I am sure that devs have enough knowledge to do this. Looking forward for more improvements with this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

Are the team planning to incorporate this platform if accepted in some government to be part of a national ID or something related to government works? Because we all know getting verification in government papers takes a lot of time.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:58:45 PM

Are the team planning to incorporate this platform if accepted in some government to be part of a national ID or something related to government works? Because we all know getting verification in government papers takes a lot of time.
This project is completely decentralised so i don't think the government of any country can interfear into this project. This project will help to search for peoples with their id anonymously and also this project can surely get some huge number of investors.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

I understand how the project works and how to use it. The one I don't understand is the problem of identity in blockchain. What do you mean problem of identity? Is it really a problem? I really appreciate if someone will elaborate it to me. Thanks
If i dont have mistake, Biometrids will using blockchain like QR code for make a records of by someone. Identity is so sensitive problem at internet not only at blockchain. Have a lot of fake information. But i have same doubt like you, at blockchain we almost need anonymous Smiley, so what business will run, and Biometrids have potential?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

This is really a big investment. Perhaps the developers are simply aimed at large investors who will be able to invest such large funds.
100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:25:19 PM

That is a good suggestion and perhaps dev should try to reduce the minimum investment so that everyone can at least has the chance to participate in the sale.
i think if they can make it 0.1 minimum then it will be ok to invest in this after all and considering most ico do put minimum contributions at around 0.1 it will be fair if they do that

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:24:41 PM

As time shows - goverment to no they do not want to co-operate with cryptocurrencys, possibly such platform which really can be him is usefulbe willed approv and required.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

As time shows - goverment to no they do not want to co-operate with cryptocurrencys, possibly such platform which really can be him is usefulbe willed approv and required.

Yep , also governments want centralized platform that allow control any thing and not something that will give power to individual, I think the main goal of this project is to help in solving problem of identifying users in online exchange and participate in ICO etc
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:58:25 PM

Yep , also governments want centralized platform that allow control any thing and not something that will give power to individual, I think the main goal of this project is to help in solving problem of identifying users in online exchange and participate in ICO etc
Yes, I think that some of the governments will also support this project and use their services in the country to identify people as it is the more secure way that they use now for verification of the individual.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:26:49 PM

I have a question, this project it only for UK customer and company or they will make their services for global?
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

This is a totally anonymous identity platform which will protect the ID of its clients and at the same time, they will help them to use this information they upload here to use for their identification at different places. This is also a more advanced and secure system of identification than we have now.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

100$ is a really really small number lol? Like for crypto that's barely anything. Most ICOs want atleast 0.5 ETH cause anything else would need more fees to sell lol

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Well, I  think you are rich considering that  100$ for you is pretty small. Another point is the risk of small investing is not pretty hard to think when this ICO fails. But 100$ is worth and really helpful to other average people.

ı see most ICO's has a minimum participation of 0.1 Ethereum

I dont really know how you get this information that most ICO's has a minimum invest of 0.5 Eth.

And in crypto world you can also be millionar with 100 usd if you invest it in the right token/coin ...
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:48:58 AM

The discovery of a very spectacular in the development of the identity verification process conducted by the biometrids project very helpful .. good job.. hope to be successful and can be applied immediately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: